Mimban Event Server Map

KillJoy

Name:KillJoy /Doctor Kreiger 

RP Rank:SSG

Suggestion:New Event Server map 

Implementation:Map of Mimban another map for GMs to be Creative to keep interest into the Server. GMs need Love for their work by the way. 

Lore:The Mud Jumpers fought on Mimban. 

Workshop content if applicable:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2135175953
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• 3 weeks later...

+1 After checking out the map, I think a wide open battlefield kind of map is what some of the players want.  Similarly to how Dennis had a suggestion to update Anaxes with a barren wasteland for large scale battles.

This map includes a decently laid out trench system securing a partially underground base that isn't too special.  It also has a command post set up on the opposite of the map on a large hill that reminded me of the command posts from the battle of Geonosis. I imagine a lot can actually be done on this map given time and effort.  I'm not a GM, never have been, and probably won't ever be one, but I think this map has a lot of potential for Siege Deployments. Something like this, down in the mud, on a planet where men & droids fight for a single acre of land puts forth the notion of a possible siege-like event. 

• Agree 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

• 2 months later...
Forum Admin

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums