New World?

TheCyan

Was actually about to make a post on New World to see how many people are going to be playing. I have like 2 other friends groups playing as well so I am trying to coordinate and see if we can all get on the same server, this is the server list for the USA servers. US east is preferable. spacer.pngspacer.png

7 hours ago, Marvel said:

If you play any faction other than Marauder I can't trust you

MAURADER ONLY BABY!!!! GREEN GOBLIN GANG WE OUT HERE!!!

7 hours ago, Luther said:

Was actually about to make a post on New World to see how many people are going to be playing. I have like 2 other friends groups playing as well so I am trying to coordinate and see if we can all get on the same server, this is the server list for the USA servers. US east is preferable. spacer.pngspacer.png

The names for US East are cool and shit and then the US West names are sum GOOFY shit

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

• Coordinator
Coordinator
17 hours ago, Marvel said:

If you play any faction other than Marauder I can't trust you

9 hours ago, TheCyan said:

MAURADER ONLY BABY!!!! GREEN GOBLIN GANG WE OUT HERE!!!

The names for US East are cool and shit and then the US West names are sum GOOFY shit

MARAUDER GANG WOOOOOOOO

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Your able to have 1 on each server i thought,.
So would work

1 hour ago, Luther said:

Perhaps we should play on Valhalla if that sounds good with everyone else. 

1 hour ago, Woeny said:

So would work

Not quite sure how it works exactly, just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page so we can play together. Also that server probably won’t work because I guess it’s a big streamer server. 

2 hours ago, Woeny said:

So would work

Servers are grouped in "regions" of like 4ish servers or smth like that

So you can only have 1 character per REGION, not per server

30 minutes ago, Luther said:

Let’s shoot for the Eden server if that’s fine with everyone. Trying to coordinate my two groups so we can all play together. Also any company name suggestions? 

Eden and Valhalla are probably gonna be populated with the streamers and tryhards, cause those are the cooler-sounding names. In a company right now with a few buds and we've still yet to pick a server.

1 hour ago, TheCyan said:

Servers are grouped in "regions" of like 4ish servers or smth like that

So you can only have 1 character per REGION, not per server

Eden and Valhalla are probably gonna be populated with the streamers and tryhards, cause those are the cooler-sounding names. In a company right now with a few buds and we've still yet to pick a server.

Valhalla and Olympus are going to be the streamer servers, I'm just trying to pick one so that everyone is on the same page, I really don't care what server though.

4 minutes ago, Luther said:

Valhalla and Olympus are going to be the streamer servers, I'm just trying to pick one so that everyone is on the same page, I really don't care what server though.

Gotcha, cool. Dont know what server yet but we'll find out soon.

Nah, Marauders all the way bb, been rolling with them since beta.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

The Covernant are a bunch of straight up pussies tbh :NekoDance:

Anyways, what's the call on the server boys? I would like to know beforehand.

Edited by Red_Panda

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

YES SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh and btw, I can have my TS channel as the 'The New World' channel if you guys want.

spacer.png

Quick thing, by the way.

If you guys have a specific name you want that might get taken early, the game opens on the EU side at 3AM EST on the 28th. Swoop in, get your name, and you'll be good to use it once NA launches at 11am.

I have to do this because some fucker stole Fyi during the beta and I don't want to use anything else lmao

• Agree 1
  • Winner 3
  • Informative 1

hi.

Last thing I need is someone sniping Pan Pan or Panda

It'll probably get sniped anyways but eh

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Maverick said:

im actually curious what the economy is gonna be like in that game.

bold to assume I wont be the economy

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

Fuck the 20,000 player queue. Eden and Valhalla like a 9 hour queue

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums