CWRP - Marshh's Gamemaster Application

Marshh

Name: Marshh | Wrecker
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:207369245
Current Staff Rank: SA
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 2207:52:09.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I do

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: To host events/deployments for our community members
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: no
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17WMgva1jS3PW40O4a3lqenNRg9T8yWyufqgEt2rSwjk/edit

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Edited by Marshh
add link
  • Winner 2
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 1
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 2

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

5 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Doubt

+1

Hell yea, ask me whos in Bad Batch right now

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

23 hours ago, Marshh said:
  1. I would recreate the Delta Squad deployment to Kashyyk on the Slaver Camp using this map gm_kashyyyk_slavercamp(https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2222910384)

2. I would deploy any battalion and have them on a CT job and I would have them volunteer to be a CT medic or CT paratrooper for example and force them on that model. The event would take place on the new Geonosis map rp_geonosis

Dude. What the actual fuck is this shit. I could shit a paragraph better then this. I've seen my dog shits and its better then this. I've literally gotten more plot out of two girls one cup. Holy fuck.

-1 jesus christ.

I love you marshh but come on man, if you want to represent the server's most important section a little bit of effort please.

Edited by Conrad
  • Funny 1

spacer.pngspacer.png