Visuals in Star Wars

1 minute ago, Bbstine said:

my favorite visual is this part specifically

Super sick scene. The blues of the background blending with Ahsoka and the destruction out of the windows almost creating a faux-sunset is really well done. The fog also creates this BEAUTIFUL shit with the lightsabers.

Edited by Mavelle

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Just now, Mavelle said:

Super sick scene. The blues of the background blending with Ahsoka and the destruction out of the windows almost creating a faux-sunset is really well done. The fog also creates this BEAUTIFUL shit with the lightsabers.

nah just the part where maul goes through the window, thats it

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

People might meme on rebels but the meaning behind this scene. Every single thing you see is so deliberate and has so much meaning behind it.

Sam witwer explains it better then i ever could. I don't think I've ever seen a single scene with more meaning in it in the rest of star wars.

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

I have never loved a scene more than this, to me this is a beautiful showing of how good the sequal series could have been the visuals are so beatiful to the planet there one and the last scene of luke dying  it does everything perfect with a great meaning.

It shows what a jedi really is, its not fighting, being all that its about motivation, Luke Skywalker the new hope is depressed cause he spent so long with this, to me this is one of the best scenes star wars has made cause it does what star wars does great 

Hope in a bleak world

It shows forgiveness and shows that luke is actually human, he ran away but at the end he did what was right what helped everyone the most. 

That is the jedi way to me,

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 2

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

20 hours ago, Conrad said:

People might meme on rebels but the meaning behind this scene. Every single thing you see is so deliberate and has so much meaning behind it.

Sam witwer explains it better then i ever could. I don't think I've ever seen a single scene with more meaning in it in the rest of star wars.

I really wish we had this scene in CW Season 7 CGI. I love the essence of it but it's sometimes REALLY difficult to not pay attention to the fact that Obi Wan looks like a Megablocks character.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

I really wish we had this scene in CW Season 7 CGI. I love the essence of it but it's sometimes REALLY difficult to not pay attention to the fact that Obi Wan looks like a Megablocks character.

Its been theorized we might see this scene redone in live action in the kenobi series. Do not give up hope my friend!

• Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

14 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Its been theorized we might see this scene redone in live action in the kenobi series. Do not give up hope my friend!

I can't say I don't have a lot of doubt about this (except for like... maybe a flashback) but I did forget about Kenobi for a second- I got happy thinkin' about it just now :)

9 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

I can't say I don't have a lot of doubt about this (except for like... maybe a flashback) but I did forget about Kenobi for a second- I got happy thinkin' about it just now :)

Kenobi is set 10 years after order 66. Rebels season one is 14 years after order 66. It probably won't be a season 1 episode, but very possible in a future season if we get a couple.

Edited by Conrad
  • Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned

Battle of Hoth had some cool shots/visuals 

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

2 hours ago, A_Spade said:

Star Wars Rebels: Heroes of Mandalore Review + Rebels ...

The calm in the storm.

I don't think "The calm in the storm." Is the best way to describe this picture. I personally think this pictures displays the failure of the jedi order. Death and destruction surrounding them. Huge explosions and ships crashing. Obi-wan is the depicting the failure of the order amongst the war that they have no control over and couldn't possibly stop no matter how hard they try at this point.

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

1 minute ago, Conrad said:

I don't think "The calm in the storm." Is the best way to describe this picture. I personally think this pictures displays the failure of the jedi order. Death and destruction surrounding them. Huge explosions and ships crashing. Obi-wan is the depicting the failure of the order amongst the war that they have no control over and couldn't possibly stop no matter how hard they try at this point.

True. Sorta like him witnessing the true weakness that he had not yet realized.

My favorite thing about Star Wars is the amount of fan-made art that numerous scenes and characters have inspired over the years. There are some amazing visuals in the trilogies, but seeing individual frames passionately recreated by artists is just amazing. For example, one of my favorite scenes out of all of Star Wars is the Battle of the Heroes, both for the visuals, the meaning behind the scene, and the KICKASS soundtrack. And this little piece of art is an amazing conglomeration of all the pure awesomeness of that.

019f8d9774790bfc947452e546d82eb1.jpg

But aside from that, tell me this clip isn't the best fucking Star Wars content you've ever seen in your life... 

Like seriously, the only thing that comes close to topping this are some Mandalorian scenes and that's just because I'm a massive null nerd.

• Agree 2