[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Aphex Staff Re-Application

Tomas

RP Name: Jedi Elder Tomas / CG SPC Aphex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31140821

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: MST

What was your previous staff rank?: Head Admin and Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Due to medical issues, family time constraints and needing a break from Gmod.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I am now in a far better place health and time management wise than when I left, I have only recently come back to playing on the server and have had more fun in days than I had in months elsewhere.  I see a lot of great things going on in the server and want to be part of that momentum. I want to contribute to the community once again and help keep the server on the great trajectory it is on.  I feel like I have a great deal of experience staffing for both this community and similar ones and have a lot to bring to the table in terms of experience and maturity.  With over 13,000 hours of Gmod, almost exclusively spent being staff in one community or another I have observed or taken part in almost every possible situation that could be imagined and like to believe that I can bring some measure of that experience to bear in helping in this community once more.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I had a blast the last two times, I originally came over at the founding of the server as a Head admin and believe I assisted in getting it to a stable and decent place. I had a lot of fun helping set things up to lay the foundation for what the community has become. I returned for a short time as a Senior Admin a few months later mostly because I missed it but realized shortly I was still not in a good place, as I was sleeping 2-3 hours a night due to severe sleep apnea and was slowly losing my mind because of it.  I am now in a far better situation and have been staffing elsewhere for the last few years but feel it is time to come home again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Tomas
Fixing steam ID
Forum Admin

+1 Forseens online dad

• Funny 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...