Title of Thread:  CWRP - Babatunde Staff Re-Application

RP Name: RSL SUPL CPT Oddball

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:555970102

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: MST

What was your previous staff rank?: HA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?:  Life got to busy with the military n school

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff because I would like to help out the staff team again and accomplish the goals that I was able to achieve my last time as staff. Some of those achievements are becoming a GM this time around, I have a couple events planned out that I want to give a try. My time helping out others with their events helped me gain a better understanding on how I should prep it and how to prepare for the worst. Overall I liked being able to give people something to do in the late hours of the day.  Being able to help the new players on another level again and entertain them and give them those moments to stay on the server.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):  I feel like it was great I was able to get to HA and assist the staff team on another level. I was also able to get to TRO and was able to help CC’s and CT's. Although it went pretty well I didn't get the chance to do much before I had to leave. But during that short time, I was on staff and enjoyed myself and can confidently say the only thing I regretted was not taking LOA’s.Besides that I think I performed my duties justly. It was a great experience. I developed great relations with other staff members as well as many non-staff members. I felt like the staff team was the best and the members always helped and understood if you had any problems overall it was a great experience.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic