[ACCEPTED] Mavericks Staff Re-Application v2

Maverick

RP Name: Master Maverick/CT Private Maverick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65644683

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST - (Eastern Standard Time)

What was your previous staff rank?: Head Administrator/ Senior Administrator/ Veteran Admin(2019)

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Had some personal stuff and came under burnout as well.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I have a lot of free time when im not working. I don't really do much since everyone is all fucking scared by covid and shit. My main reason for wanting to rejoin the staff team is so i can be a gamemaster and also to continue helping out the community in any capacity that is needed of me. I need something to do and this is the perfect place to do it in. I've always been a helpful member of the community and would like to add my experience to the GM team and the staff team once more.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like my previous time was just fine as a staff member as i never heard any actual complaints. The only thing is i did not immediately go for GM after being accepted which i plan to do so here. My previous time was shorter lived but there were also personal things happening at the time that i do not wish to reveal here. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Side Note: I had previously put up a staff application earlier this month but i had a circumstance that came up that prompted voiding of said application.

• Dumb 2

spacer.png

It’s time to wake up maverick we miss you, it’s been 7 years maverick, stay away from the light! 

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was