[ACCEPTED] [DENIED] CWRP - Buzz's Re-Re-Re-ReApplication?

Buzz

RP Name: 41stEC REGL ARC Captain Joker

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:52465724

VIP (Y/N): YES

Timezone: Central Standard Time

What was your previous staff rank?: (CWRP - SA) (MRP - HA)

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had hellish hours at work 70+ hours a week (I was a lone manager in retail)

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Since my work weeks are finally semi-normal I have a little more time to myself so I'd like to rejoin and help around whenever I can. I enjoyed the opportunities and being able to help others and host some sort of event to keep things active is what I loved the most, I still do, I don't have any personal gain, I don't plan on being higher than VA, if I get it oh well. I want to rejoin because of being able to help with late nights or days that drag as nothing happens due to everyone having a different schedule, it'll give them something to do, and it will also give me something to do on my days off (they tend to get boring). The people I first met when I joined staff for the first time way back when most of them gone besides Woeny, we had fun doing events, making it challenging and also giving you guys options of what path to go, I feel I can do it again and have fun while doing it.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I didn't get much time to do much when I was staff as I was dealing with a situation at work so it limited my activity so I stepped away. I thought I was doing good with helping others, took tickets, assisted in situations most wouldn't want to be involved, honestly, the previous time was my best time, I got to work alongside the Liaisons and Jad on many occasions, helped in some greatly planned events, and just took it how it was, I simply enjoyed it instead of acting it was a job. It isn't, it is voluntary so I didn't mind it. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Former Experiences:

CWRP: NA-SA

MRP: NA-VA-HA

History of MRP: During the planning stages I had the opportunity thanks to Square, Sinister, and Andrews to partake in a lot of testing of models, kits, maps, and a whole much more. When we were getting ready for launch I stepped up as a NA to get a lot of the text screens set up for the training areas for both the United States and Russian factions, I was set to VA so I could spawn the items and get it perma propped. I continued my work through documents and communicated with the HA's that were there at the time along with the other staff so they were updated. I would spend countless hours sitting in voice calls getting feedback so I could update anything that didn't look correct, grammar, fragment sentences, locations, all that jazz. After being VA for awhile I was moved to HA and spent the time with Sinister running MRP to the best of our abilities, there was a time where it was only Sinister and myself as High Staff so it was stressful but we communicated with each other and to the others. I then had the pleasure of watching Bruno get HA and probably the biggest memer, Pythin getting HA. Unfortunately it didn't last as long as we would've hoped but I thank Square and Sinister for the opportunity when it arose, it changed my outlook on a lot of things.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

Oh no. At this rate, we might need to bring back MilitaryRP Lmao, +1, glad to see you going back for the grind for staff once more. <3

• Funny 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

• 2 weeks later...