-=This application has been waived by the Directors=-

Steam Name: Br0dyb

RP Name: CG SGM Brass | Chief of Operations CAPT Brace

RP Rank: SGM | Naval Captain (Colonel) 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102500674

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Coruscant Guard

Experience: 

-Fleet Admiral (Regimental) for 1 year consecutively- 

My biggest experience with leadership on the server. The navy was in a very bad state at the beginning of my 4 terms and I brought it back. Professionalism increased and the reputation and respect by others also did. I also did away with some very time-tested traditions that made the navy worse. I was not afraid to do things that were right for the battalion, even if people thought the tradition mattered more. Myself and my high command overhauled multiple server-wide systems and trainings. The entire flight and ATC system was reworked and no longer needed to be wiped every month. The ENG system was brought into new light with updates to the document. All trainings received a central logging system under a master roster. All of these things showed the server how much the navy really does. All of these things helped increase the respect of the navy. Being Admiral also puts you in the GAR High Command. With being there for 1 year, I helped implement even more rules and changes to help battalions and the server as a whole. My experience leading the navy and the server for an entire year really showed people how much of an effective leader I can be and to what lengths my dedication goes. 

-Coruscant Guard PVT->MAJ + PVT->SGM-

The first time I was in the CG, Ratio was my BCMD. This time on endor was great for CG. We were respected and did things the right way. My time in CG first from Private to Major showed me how to lead in CG and how to make the battalion work the right way. I left CG to main my naval then joined back towards the end of my term. My second time in CG I specifically joined to ‘help the battalion’. From an outside perspective CG was suffering and from an inside one as well. I rose through the ranks and gained leadership positions quickly as the command knew they could trust me. I worked with officers and command to better the battalion. Often giving them outside and inside perspectives. I will note my semi-recent ‘dip in activity’, I was feeling burnt out and the server was no longer appealing so I went on LOA. After this LOA, I have been active almost every week day for the past 2 weeks and continue to uphold my activity standards for my entire time I remain in CG. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

-A Plan- 

Most BCMDs get the position and then sit around for a week or two and figure out what they’re going to do. Not me. My plan as BCMD starts day 1. Firstly, the removal of the discipline corps. The only thing that I and many others (including officers) have seen from the discipline team is lax punishments and toxic power struggles from discipline leadership. I also have plans to rework DS to cement it into the battalion structure but I will touch on that later. 

-Experience-

Experience in Synergy apps is oftentimes over-hyped. I too do not like when an applying BCMD puts every battalion they’ve ever been in on their app. But here it is different. I’ve been in 2 battalions. 1 of them as a regimental command for a year and the other as a senior officer. Both times the battalion experienced growth and development and reduced toxic behaviors. Especially with being waived for this application, my experience is really what is shining through. 

-An Outside Perspective-

An issue that many CG commanders have is becoming too close with their command staff. Don’t get me wrong, a good commander needs to be tightly knit with their entire officer corps. However, in CG it has been shown that a lot of commanders (and officers) do not really do much and simply hold these positions because they have been in the battalion for a long time. With my constant outside point of view, I can always make the right decisions. Even if that means removing people from positions they no longer deserve. 

-Connections-

Being in server High Command for so long, people recognize my name and know me quite well. This is a very good thing for a fox to have. Fox needs to have good relations with every battalion to smooth over some very hard situations that come up. People know they can talk to me, so when those situations (like arrests) come up, I can help work everything out. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability:

Sunday : All day

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 3pm-9pm EST

I am always available on discord

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: About 2 and a half years - 9,827 hours

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

-Diplomatic Services-

The DS has been in a weird limbo state recently. A half mix of branch leads and subunits. My plan is to end this half and half. I want to cement that the lore characters of DS (and tracker) will be the branch leads. You apply for a lead, you get the lore character. Stone and Thorn will act as the DS Lead and can choose their lore character, just like the rancor battalion with their commanders. The regular DS troopers will act as a branch. This simplification will remove lots of confusion about what DS is and how it is running. 

-Officer Corps-

An ongoing issue within CG is officers (especially command) being in positions and not pulling their weight. CG often has an XO and 3 CMDs but it does not feel like it. Under me, the entire corps will be under evaluation to see where they best belong. This is not a wipe, it is however going to result in promotions and demotions. I have always hated the tradition of promoting one rank at a time even though they’re doing good work.

-Discipline-

As touched in my plan section, discipline is a big issue in the CG. The CG is the police of the server, if they’re doing wrong it should be dealt with. This does not include toxic punishments and punishments for the smallest things. But if you get arrested for RDM, you will be demoted. This goes for all ranks. Another issue in CG from an outside and inside view is the lack of punishment for senior officer+. They’re always the ones to act out, but never dealt with. That’s why, the officer corps will come together as a discipline team instead of one or two people calling all the shots. 

-Return to status quo-

The biggest thing facing CG is a massive command gap and insufficient management. This would change under me by just having an active BCMD that will head off problems before they arise. I already mentioned my officer corps plan, but my HC would also help out a lot too. The CG needs a leader that can put them in the right place in the long term. But in the short term, that means returning to normal life. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes 

Edited by Brace
Formatting

"A word from the Navy..."

Forum Admin

Yes please, someone who can turn the tides in this battalion. 

+1

first

Edited by Guac
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Out of left fucking field.

Quick question relating to your activity as of late. Haven't seen you around a lot just curious what's been up and if you're be returning to a more active schedule. Know you can do that job but don't want someone who won't be here.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

3 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Out of left fucking field.

Quick question relating to your activity as of late. Haven't seen you around a lot just curious what's been up and if you're be returning to a more active schedule. Know you can do that job but don't want someone who won't be here.

Of course. Yes, I took a break from the server in the last couple weeks of summer and went on LOA during that time. I returned around 2 weeks ago and have been on constantly a couple hours per day on weekdays. As the school year continues, I will continue this regular schedule as well

Edited by Brace
Clarification

As someone who left the server when CG was in an ok state and then came back to the *current* state of CG, here's why I support Brace over quite literally any other applicant.

1. Brace has A CONSECUTIVE YEAR of experience as Yularen. Now, this does not mean Brace has a year's worth of experience in CG however please let me know how many people on synergy have THAT MUCH dedication for something that they love doing. Brace would NOT apply for another Forums Applicable position if he was not ABSOLUTELY SURE he wanted this.

2. Myself and Brace have spoken AT LENGTH with what CG needs and how it can be improved. As someone that is and was in the CG officer core, Brace brings with him changes and promises of long-term stability and success.

I have 0 doubts that Brace would be able to lead CG efficiently if he sticks to his game plan and continues to be Brace.

+1 CG NEEDS BRACE 
#Brace2021

• Disagree 1
  • Dumb 2

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

Since my return, I haven't necessarily voted on Commander Applications, as I have returned on the basis of not caring about things that are outside of my sphere of work (The Gamemaster Program). However, I took interest in your application for two reasons. A). It was rather sudden, as was your return (not always a bad thing), and B). CG are the sole body that enforces rules on the server as their primary line of work (count TG if you want lol), and that enforcement of rule during events has been a hot-button issue for me for some time. As such, I read through your application, and was honestly rather disappointed. Your outside perspective comes down to the basic understanding that commanders and SOs cannot be allowed to get lazy? I understand its been an issue as of recent but its a little bit of a basic concept. Nothing more? Almost anyone that isn't afraid of being a disciplinarian can handle this problem, and it hardly would say anything about them. Same goes for the Plan section of your app, which was also a decent bit underwhelming. Your Diplomatic Services section was also short in size, and amounted to solely consolidating the DS Lore Characters as their respective branch leads. As that was one of the only two things you brought up within your plan, that's all that needs to be fixed? I've seen my fair share of issues within CG as of late, such as the lack of maturity from SO+, poor server image, and arrest happy non-officers, all of which have decimated CGs reputation, something the previous Fox either didn't fix or fed into. It was alarming that you didn't go into further detail within these respective issues with an app this short after you merely just returned felt a little underhanded. 

However,
I observed your phenomenal leadership skills during your time as Yularen, and I am 100% confident you can do the job if you put your mind to it. You are a very solid people person and have a lot of social and emotional intellect, hence why I expected a little more out of this app, but regardless:
You, Brace, are a fantastic leader.
Your leadership skills are what CG has desperately needed for a fair few Foxes now, and I think that a figurehead at the BCMD position can be largely attributed to many battalions success, with 212th and 501st being a great example. 
I am not going to vote at this time, mostly because I want to know a little more of your actual roadmap within your term rather than a broad overview reminiscent of a modern political campaign filled with promises and no bridge to fulfill such aspirations. But, I do believe you would make a fantastic fox should you go in with a plan on how to fix the abundant issues plaguing CG due to my absolute confidence in you as a personality. 
I hope you read through this and address some of what I have forwarded, and I wish you the best of luck.

@Cox @Marshh Thanks morons

Edited by Shockpoint
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Your my friend brace, you have done great things for the Naval from what I've heard but in what I have seen though out your time in CG I haven't seen all that much.

I'm not gonna say anything else without saying it to you or asking you personally, just for now, I'm gonna -1.

Edited by Odric-Steel
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 1

- Commander Fox - (Former)
spacer.png

On 9/14/2021 at 7:52 PM, Brace said:

-Discipline-

As touched in my plan section, discipline is a big issue in the CG. The CG is the police of the server, if they’re doing wrong it should be dealt with. This does not include toxic punishments and punishments for the smallest things. But if you get arrested for RDM, you will be demoted. This goes for all ranks. Another issue in CG from an outside and inside view is the lack of punishment for senior officer+. They’re always the ones to act out, but never dealt with. That’s why, the officer corps will come together as a discipline team instead of one or two people calling all the shots. 

Really like this section. Once saw a CG get arrested for Blatant Insubordination and then be promoted to a SNCO position.

I am a little concerned that you will only get this position and support for the position because of your experience in Naval and not what you have done for CG. Seeing that the previous Fox also think you haven't done anything for CG only highlights this concern for me.

While I do think you can get the job done, I do not know if you are the person who deserves it. I will wait on some more responses to vote but I am on the fence right now.

+1 

CG needs a complete renewal of leadership and you are the man for the job right now

Edited by Hanz
made a vote

🌓🌙

I don't really see where the competition is. Brace may be one of the most capable leaders in the whole server, 4 terms were for a reason and he did it with little to no assistance at all. Brace is one of the most independent, reliable, and uncontroversial leaders that you could really ask for.

CG is in a state and it's only worsening, the real limiter is that now the Server sees it's failings in broad daylight. It's pushing itself into a spot it might not be able to recover from without 21st levels of intervention from server leadership. A battalion as important as CG needs stability, order, & reliable leaders who understand what their battalion should be doing. Too long has CG been stuck under lacklustre leaders with little desire for change or improvement to a slowly decaying body. failure of CG has a wider affect than any other battalion, they enforce these rules and when incapable of even having their High Command follow server rules to a basic standard what hope is that anyone in CG will be capable of.

+1, Brace is the best choice and I have a strong belief he will create a long lost structure and stability CG has been needing ever since Void left

Edited by Comics
  • Dumb 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

- Sync

No disrespect to you Brace, but throughout my time in CG. I’ve not once ever seen nor heard anything from you or about you up until you making an application.

I can’t support someone who hasn’t been able to support CG during the time it’s called for and out of no where you make a return just for a BCMD position.

Your points are valid but that’s the same with another candidate that’s be an able to do as much as they possibly ever could with what positions they’ve been able to work up to actively. You have the experience yes but again I can’t support someone who has done little to none for the current CG recently especially with all the Major changes we’ve gone through and the issues we’ve had to work with and/or fix among ourselves and with others 

-1 from Sync

• Confused 1
  • Dumb 4

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE LEAD / MEDICAL LEAD / INTERROGATION LEAD | REGIMENTAL DEPUTY OVERSEER / EXECUTIVE OFFICER | CORUSCANT GUARD

spacer.png

Throughout Brace's time as Admiral he repeatedly demonstrated to me that he was an excellent leader who was wholly capable of pushing for reform and then ensuring that those reforms last and maintain their positive effect. If there was one man that I had to choose on the server to repair anything that is in need of help, it'd be Brace. I have no doubt he will be an exceptional Commander Fox, and I believe the server would be hard-pressed to find a candidate capable of standing neck and neck with Brace. 

+1

@Brace CG is drowning! They need help! Get in there, lifeguard. 

Coruscant Guard is a batallion that deserves better organization. I know some of your past record and I know that you're a good member of the community and a renowned member of naval. I agree with the entirety of the application, but  especially the disciplinary part ,officer corps and DS. I know that if you were to get BCMD you're going to do what's best for the batallion and it's interests. I feel that there is a some  confusion in NCO/Officer corps, but I feel that somoene that has knowledge of what stabillity is, can place a long term solution instead of 'hotfixes' that after short period of time break down. The batallion has been lacking in knowledge on all levels from Enlisted to BCMD, and proper chain of command was attempted to be setup, but you would be seeing lack of knowledge from the backbone(NCOs SNCOs), Confusion/Inactivity/Lack of Knowledge/Too fast or undeserved promotion in Junior Officer corps, Too fast promotions/underserved to SO+. When I say to achieve stabillity I don't mean to stabillise the current situation. The current situation is BAD mildly sayed, same issues are in the circulation and not being dealt with wether it being big problems that need BCMD,HC attention or small minor things that can be dealt with by NCO or Officer. I feel like with help in structuring, increasing rank expectations, this batallion would be a massive turn around.

Solid +1  #DoWhatNeedsToBeDone.

So, one thing that sticks out to me, is that you got waived as a SGM. Not including your 1 year as Yularen, that is still a big thing. Did you bring any of these issues or potential changes up to the current CG High Command before going for a waive? If not, why?

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

15 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

So, one thing that sticks out to me, is that you got waived as a SGM. Not including your 1 year as Yularen, that is still a big thing. Did you bring any of these issues or potential changes up to the current CG High Command before going for a waive? If not, why?

Ik im not brace but I am CG HC member. I knew brace wanted to go for it and I gave him my full support as well as telling the rest that brace indeed wanted to go. 

• Informative 1

Holy shit i thought this was a meme when i saw this but apparently not. I'm just gonna be the guy to say it.

1. Naval was left in a shitty state and was pretty below average during your 1 year term, activity was piss poor, and you left it with like 4 or 5 officers. you let people power trip unchecked untill it became a large issue. The past year of you being in command was honestly a let down after the mid point of your second term. 

2. You haven't really been around from what vie seen and have only recently come back

3. I believe you lack what CG needs right now to save its self. 

4. Your activity isn't the greatest and CG really needs it right now

5. I honestly can say from working with you that i don't believe that you can help CG. 

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Confused 2
  • Optimistic 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

4 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

When I first joined CG a couple months ago, I told all the officers and HC that I was there to help them wherever possible. In the recent weeks since my return from LOA, I have been talking to officers on a daily basis regarding issues (a lot of PR stuff) and how to handle it

• Informative 1

17 hours ago, Shockpoint said:

Your outside perspective comes down to the basic understanding that commanders and SOs cannot be allowed to get lazy? I understand its been an issue as of recent but its a little bit of a basic concept. Nothing more? Almost anyone that isn't afraid of being a disciplinarian can handle this problem, and it hardly would say anything about them. Same goes for the Plan section of your app, which was also a decent bit underwhelming. Your Diplomatic Services section was also short in size, and amounted to solely consolidating the DS Lore Characters as their respective branch leads. As that was one of the only two things you brought up within your plan, that's all that needs to be fixed? I've seen my fair share of issues within CG as of late, such as the lack of maturity from SO+, poor server image, and arrest happy non-officers, all of which have decimated CGs reputation, something the previous Fox either didn't fix or fed into. It was alarming that you didn't go into further detail within these respective issues with an app this short after you merely just returned felt a little underhanded. 

My application plans are a little short because CG doesn't need an overhaul. All of these things are making CG function better and removing a lot of unneeded things. CG (and every battalion ever) will always have inactive/lazy officers, so the plan to fix that isn't anything groundbreaking either. The biggest way (besides what I stated) that I will make CG have a better reputation is good PR. The way the server looks at Fox is the way they look at CG as a whole. Plus, once the lower ranks see the battalion HC stepping up to good standards and being held to them, they will follow

Not to discredit your experience as Admiral Yularen, But I see a lot of people comparing that position to a Battalion Commander, Which granted you were the head of an organized structure of command but when it comes to being the commander of CG it is going to be a completely different beast and I don't think there is a single position outside of CG that will prepare you for some of the challenges you may face. The plus side of you being Yularen for as long as you were, you are well known throughout the community, You have connections and friendships with a lot of high-ranking officers including senior leadership which I hope you utilize to network and improve the relations between CG and the other battalions.

• Disagree 2
  • Dumb 2

(Former) Coruscant Guard REGL ARC XO (Former) 212th Ghost Company Sergeant ARCL Colonel Peel (Former) 332nd REGL ARC LTC (Former) 41st Green Company ARCO CPT (Former) Rancor Alpha-66 SFC Muzzle

6 hours ago, Hondo said:

Not to discredit your experience as Admiral Yularen, But I see a lot of people comparing that position to a Battalion Commander, Which granted you were the head of an organized structure of command but when it comes to being the commander of CG it is going to be a completely different beast and I don't think there is a single position outside of CG that will prepare you for some of the challenges you may face. The plus side of you being Yularen for as long as you were, you are well known throughout the community, You have connections and friendships with a lot of high-ranking officers including senior leadership which I hope you utilize to network and improve the relations between CG and the other battalions.

All BCMD type positions have transferable skills. Yularen is an especially key job as you act as a Battalion Commander of Naval while keeping the responsibilities of a member of the High Command. BCMDs need to be able to lead their own troops, keep a battalion unified, institute required change, & upkeep the systems they've implemented or kept to uphold. If you don't think Fox shares these common traits then it's unlikely you know what a BCMD does.

CG has some extra responsibilities but the idea that it's some insane untameable beast that is nothing like any other battalion, is naïve at best. You've had multiple BCMDs come directly from the leadership of CG and none of them have done a good job, not even close. Clearly the current leaders from inside CG are unprepared to the challenges you say they're supposed to be able to handle.
I honestly don't think the expectation to arrest people when they break the rules is an earth-shattering difference between CG and other battalions. Brace has a cleaner slate than a lot of the current and past leaders of CG have so I don't see why he'd be less capable of running the MP battalion.

This just seems like a lot of "we don't want outsiders" talk from a battalion that is incapable of creating any stable leadership, from within, who wish to make any positive change at all. You've gotta shake off this idea that CG cannot be run any other way, cause the usual way is clearly faltering. 

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

5 hours ago, Comics said:

All BCMD type positions have transferable skills. Yularen is an especially key job as you act as a Battalion Commander of Naval while keeping the responsibilities of a member of the High Command. BCMDs need to be able to lead their own troops, keep a battalion unified, institute required change, & upkeep the systems they've implemented or kept to uphold. If you don't think Fox shares these common traits then it's unlikely you know what a BCMD does.

CG has some extra responsibilities but the idea that it's some insane untameable beast that is nothing like any other battalion, is naïve at best. You've had multiple BCMDs come directly from the leadership of CG and none of them have done a good job, not even close. Clearly the current leaders from inside CG are unprepared to the challenges you say they're supposed to be able to handle.
I honestly don't think the expectation to arrest people when they break the rules is an earth-shattering difference between CG and other battalions. Brace has a cleaner slate than a lot of the current and past leaders of CG have so I don't see why he'd be less capable of running the MP battalion.

This just seems like a lot of "we don't want outsiders" talk from a battalion that is incapable of creating any stable leadership, from within, who wish to make any positive change at all. You've gotta shake off this idea that CG cannot be run any other way, cause the usual way is clearly faltering. 

I'm not denying that his previous position as Yularen doesn't give him any transferable skills because it does. But as someone like myself who has served as an officer within CG as of recently I have seen the different type of situations and problems that we have had to try to overcome. As Dennis previously stated, Naval was left in a shitty state and was below average during his 1 year term and I have to agree, Besides a handful of individuals Activity, Leadership, and discipline for the most part was non-existent.

• Confused 5
  • Dumb 5

(Former) Coruscant Guard REGL ARC XO (Former) 212th Ghost Company Sergeant ARCL Colonel Peel (Former) 332nd REGL ARC LTC (Former) 41st Green Company ARCO CPT (Former) Rancor Alpha-66 SFC Muzzle

2 hours ago, Hondo said:

I'm not denying that his previous position as Yularen doesn't give him any transferable skills because it does. But as someone like myself who has served as an officer within CG as of recently I have seen the different type of situations and problems that we have had to try to overcome. As Dennis previously stated, Naval was left in a shitty state and was below average during his 1 year term and I have to agree, Besides a handful of individuals Activity, Leadership, and discipline for the most part was non-existent.

:dumb: 

+1 I would say you are more capable than others at fixing shit, in regards to naval, people saying oh Naval was shit when you were Admiral, I can already see most people lack the interaction within Naval to actually see how much of a pain in the ass it is to run Naval and at least having stable numbers, but you know some people do be getting brain damage as of recently, besides that i would say your activity at least when i was here was eh, but that can be worked on of course.

• Funny 2
  • Dumb 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

20 hours ago, Piff said:

:dumb: 

+1 I would say you are more capable than others at fixing shit, in regards to naval, people saying oh Naval was shit when you were Admiral, I can already see most people lack the interaction within Naval to actually see how much of a pain in the ass it is to run Naval and at least having stable numbers, but you know some people do be getting brain damage as of recently, besides that i would say your activity at least when i was here was eh, but that can be worked on of course.

Consistent Activity > Playing 10 hours a day and then getting burnt out fast. Piff *somehow* makes a good point

• Funny 1
  • Optimistic 1

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

-1. bro you dissapeared for a month at least i feel like you would do good just i dont think you should be fox rn

• Dumb 5
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

I've worked with you before, I don't mind doing it again. Still a little skeptical of the waive, but hey, I know what it's like coming out of left field with an application. Just don't forget to actually find a successor this time alright? +1

• Funny 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

To be honest, this whole "they need an outsider to go in there and fix it" isn't gonna cut it. We have had multiple people do that to several battalions and it just resorted to the same old shit with it having either problems that are similar or problems that are anew. 

Given the fact of Brace's previous work as Admiral Yularen and managed to maintain that position for a constant year is truly impressive. I would have to say that if you believe that he didn't do a good job...Why would High Staff/Command keep him at such a position? Think about that please.

+1, Brace I know you can do this job and be the crutch that CG needs right now to repair the representation & structure that the players are currently viewing it as. I wish you luck.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Funny 1
  • Dumb 4

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management