Noodles's BCMD Fox Application *Waived*

Noodles

(THIS APPLICATION HAS BEEN WAIVED BY DIRECTORS)
Steam Name: Noodles

RP Name:  CG DS COL Noodles

RP Rank: COL

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178288105

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Coruscant Guard BCMD Fox

Experience: I’m going to list my main experiences on the big servers. I have been, a lot of other Big ranks in small communities.
Icefuse: 187th Commander | Vice Admiral | Attack Regimental Commander
Synergy: Commander Thorn | Rancor Commander Colt / WO Hammer | ARCO Major Thire | Captain Hound / Tracker Lead | ex. Server Staff Admin x2
Currently: CG DS COL Noodles

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: Well I feel that I am a great fit to take on the important role of BCMD for CG for many reasons. I feel that I understand the high standard and the professionalism it takes to be Fox. I understand that CG is a battalion that takes a lot of heat during pressured times. I understand that CG can be some of the first interactions with new people on the server and I want them to feel welcomed , with a place to come roleplay instead of being that asshole that makes them wanna minge and break rules. Another reason why I feel I’m fit for BCMD is my attitude I bring to the server. I bring a friendly attitude (At least i think ) to everyone I interact with and roleplay on the server with. I don’t care about anyone's background, I just want people to feel welcomed and have fun with amazing people I get to interact with day to day. Also, I think as we all know CG is not in a great shape and with recents events, we need a change. I feel I am the right person for it because I bring such a different approach to the Police roleplay and I feel that it's a view that would be refreshing for people to start seeing CG take. To add to that I want CG to start rebuilding lost relationships and I want to be that driving force for CG in gaining peoples trust back.. I strongly believe that if someone can change CG for the better it's me. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes I understand it and can be questioned on it

Availability:
Monday Through Friday: 4pm EST - 11pm EST

Saturday and Sunday: Almost all day on and off
I am also easily reachable on discord all day and can get on the server if I am needed

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I have been here since day one. I mean I have taken extended breaks but I have been here for a long time.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do and I do use it :)

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:  I Have 4 main goals I want to see come about while my term if I get the position:

Goal 1: Rebuild relationships with every Battalion, BCMDs and High Command. From what I have seen on this topic I feel that some battalions CG has a bad reputation with CG and people kinda see us as the “Bad guy”. What I want to do is build new relationships with everyone so people can feel confident that when an issue comes about that people are confident in our decision and trust it. With this, sending out Weekly CG update forms to discords, having weekly meetings with battalions to hear out people's concerns or issues that us as CG can help with. By doing this, we create trust in other battalions that we do our jobs well.

Goal 2: Proper training for all CG members: We have a very unique type of roleplay that is very different then all the other battalions, we get to roleplay as police members and get to deal and help with a lot of unique situations each and everyday. What I plan on doing is training all members on CG the proper way to conduct themselves as police roleplayers and to properly dissect each situation that comes about and make the proper judgement. Now you ask “Oh Noodles what type of training do you suggest?” There is not one type of training that you can do that won’t benefit. Training like creating situations between members in CG, asking other battalions to act out situations so our members know how to handle other people, asking HC command members to create situations, anything that can get the men in real situations so they learn how to handle it. (Yes doc will be made with more information that people will have access to see and give feedback)

Goal 3: Getting all the rules set in stone: One of the biggest problems I see within members of CG is the He say / she say stuff; people not understanding rules set in place because other people have said otherwise. I want to get all the rules written out and get them set in stone so members in CG know what the proper rules are and also for other people outside of the battalion to know what CG Should be doing.

Goal 4: Lastly, changing people's view on CG. Right now people see CG as too “Baton Happy” and unfair. CG needs to get stricter, and understand not to show any type of favoritism to anyone. What needs to be changed is a lot but I’m going to list only a few I know needs to be changed:
Stricter punishments (Such as Strikes even, demotions, and Removal If need) / Stricter tryouts (1 Strike System) / more seriousness when it comes to RP and in game interaction / patience with people who break minor rules / patience with new members to the community and not calling them minges for 1 minor thing /  understanding that not just to arrest someone who doesn’t understand or needs an explanation  / understanding what the difference between offenses that can stay in RP situation and needs to come out of RP. I could go on with a lot more and If people want to hear more they can ask me.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I understand and have never have had an Issue with inactivity before

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:Yep I understand

(Just would like to thank anyone who takes the time and looks at my app, +1 or -1 still love and respect you all <3)

Edited by Noodles

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

This has honestly come out of left field on my end.

I'm not opposed to it, however I have a few questions to ask.

1. In terms of what you've said for Goal 1, do you believe it is external issues (from CG to outside) that are the issues? Can you elaborate on why or why not?

2. In terms of Goal 2, what do you see is the biggest problem in the training of the members of CG? And do you really believe that CG's biggest issues are the lack of Roleplay?

3. I severely disagree with what you mention with a "1 Strike System" in Goal 4. Why do you think we need to switch to a 1 Strike system over the 2 Strike system we currently have?

• Friendly 1

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

Definitely didn't see this coming but not completely opposed to it. You have the past experience to back it up and from what I've seen from you in game you do communicate with people quite well. I will say though I definitely feel that you're on the softer end of the scale when it comes to dealing with conflict which I'm not saying is a bad thing I would just like to see you put in a situation where you have to be the stern voice of reason and put your foot down.

Edited by Hondo
  • Friendly 1

(Former) Coruscant Guard REGL ARC XO (Former) 212th Ghost Company Sergeant ARCL Colonel Peel (Former) 332nd REGL ARC LTC (Former) 41st Green Company ARCO CPT (Former) Rancor Alpha-66 SFC Muzzle

19 minutes ago, TheCyan said:

This has honestly come out of left field on my end.

I'm not opposed to it, however I have a few questions to ask.

1. In terms of what you've said for Goal 1, do you believe it is external issues (from CG to outside) that are the issues? Can you elaborate on why or why not?

2. In terms of Goal 2, what do you see is the biggest problem in the training of the members of CG? And do you really believe that CG's biggest issues are the lack of Roleplay?

3. I severely disagree with what you mention with a "1 Strike System" in Goal 4. Why do you think we need to switch to a 1 Strike system over the 2 Strike system we currently have?

First Off cyan I wanna thank you for reading my app and thinking of these question. It is much appreciated <3

Yes, it's the external issues that cause the battalion issue to start. Like you know CG to other people is not seen as too great right now. Some people don’t trust our judgement, and see us as biased towards our own members and “Baton Happy”. It’s definitely hard on us to do our job when  people are going to criticize us and that needs a change. We need other people to trust that when an arrest might happen that we are unbiased, use our heads correctly and make the right call even if the offender is a friend, battalion member, or even someone of high ranking.

No, Roleplay is not the biggest issue. The problem is people not being trained on how to handle situations with people such as how to handle Battalion disrespect, how to handle people going into areas they are not supposed to. When I talk in Goal 2 I want CG members to know how to handle situations that come out of RP so when someone may need to get arrested other people who see the AR know we have done our job correctly. To sum it up its training on how to patrol and solve problems of people not following proper rules and protocol 

3. I severely disagree with what you mention with a "1 Strike System" in Goal 4. Why do you think we need to switch to a 1 Strike system over the 2 Strike system we currently have? I personally feel that to get into CG needs to be a hard place to get into because of the responsibility we hold and the job we have to do. We need people we know understand the rules and the duty we have to complete each and every day. By going into a 1 strike system it will make it harder for people who maybe aren’t fit for CG and the people that maybe don’t understand our Job. This system can ensure we are getting at least competent people.

+1 after speaking with you i think your are the man with the plan for CG

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

- Sync

+1 and I'd like to list why too

Personally I've worked with you from day 1 in CG, we've been side by side all the way through relying on each other's opinions and asking for criticism. 
With that being said, here's what I got for you boss man...
In terms of what you say you want to do and how you want to do it makes sense, but that doesn't mean everything will go the way you'd like it more so people can be difficult and/or keep grudges over silly things. I'd like to know how you'd reach out to the members of the community that have these little things with us. More so, how do you plan on delegating command staff to reach out. 

It's great that you highlighted these issues, because people need to be aware of them. Making it known that you can see them and not only that but understand that we have them is wonderful. Turning a blind eye and boasting about your rank isn't what CG needs now or ever. So thank you for putting this effort. Again +1 from me for that reason above.

- PS. (Look over my question and think about it, doesn't need an answer it's something that to me personally that you should keep your thoughts on as you move up)

Edited by T0DaRk_Cure
  • Friendly 1

DIPLOMATIC SERVICE LEAD / MEDICAL LEAD / INTERROGATION LEAD | REGIMENTAL DEPUTY OVERSEER / EXECUTIVE OFFICER | CORUSCANT GUARD

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Noodles said:

Right now people see CG as too “Baton Happy” and unfair. CG needs to get stricter

I'd like you to expand on this stricter. Because i'm not gonna lie it feels like CG don't need to be stricter, from the oustide looking in, but more stricter on their internals and i'm a bit confused by this statement. The issue with CG isn't that people aren't getting arrested when they should be, the problem is people are getting arrested when they shouldn't be. Please expand on this a bit more for me before I cast my vote, thanks!

• Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

3 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I'd like you to expand on this stricter. Because i'm not gonna lie it feels like CG don't need to be stricter, from the oustide looking in, but more stricter on their internals and i'm a bit confused by this statement. The issue with CG isn't that people aren't getting arrested when they should be, the problem is people are getting arrested when they shouldn't be. Please expand on this a bit more for me before I cast my vote, thanks!

Well first off Thank you for reading the app and taking the time ask questions.

When I talk stricter within CG I’m talking the fact  within the battalion with the problems we’ve been having. Like you probably know CG have been getting arrested too much lately and punishments have been lackluster to the sense. People have done things such as RDM and not much repercussion was given to them. Stricter I mean within the battalion and how we handle problems and discipline. 

11 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Hey, responding to provide some info here, though this obviously applies to the battalion as a whole and all three applicants  — 

In regards to comments about CG arresting too much, I'd just like to make it clear that current CG directive is to arrest for any and all server rules being broken, whenever broken, regardless of the situation. That is current directive from high command. If you'd like further info please contact the CG CoC starting with the spec reg, and on a side note my door is always open as well for stuff like this if you have anything you'd like to ask me specifically. 

Edit: Obviously if arrests are being made without rules being broken that is a different matter entirely, this applies only to valid arrests. 

Edited by Jovanovic
Edit
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

Goodbye, everyone. 

1 hour ago, Jovanovic said:

Hey, responding to provide some info here, though this obviously applies to the battalion as a whole and all three applicants  — 

In regards to comments about CG arresting too much, I'd just like to make it clear that current CG directive is to arrest for any and all server rules being broken, whenever broken, regardless of the situation. That is current directive from high command. If you'd like further info please contact the CG CoC starting with the spec reg, and on a side note my door is always open as well for stuff like this if you have anything you'd like to ask me specifically. 

Edit: Obviously if arrests are being made without rules being broken that is a different matter entirely, this applies only to valid arrests. 

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

Here's why I'll be remaining neutral but I want to point out something here.

1. Conrad has *basically* hit the nail on the head. I asked whether you see external or internal matters more pressing and I was 100% on the belief that our internal matters and our internal workings are the most glaring issue in CG. It is not arrests that are the issue, it is the rampant officer inactivity. It is not our strictness on arrests it is how CG Officers and Senior Officers are being arrested by SGTs. These are the most pressing issues and pointing at trivial things like "we are too strict on AOSs" is just silly imo.

2. Jova monkey moment. CG arrests AOSs that are valid. It's been stated that the server has moved away from "ha gotcha" arrests and has lessen the belief of "everything needs to be written down" rules that Square and Forseen have said. CG moved *away* from "Murder" and back to RDM because AOS and being the AOS police is not roleplay. CG arrest directive is not decided by High Command it is decided by CG an the issue here stems from more than "CG executives".

Noodles best of luck to you man, I will be staying neutral. 

• Friendly 1

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

(This is Holger) +1, You are in my opinion someone who knows CG very well and one of the few people that i'd like to see as fox (Can only really think of Ren as another one i'd like). You are easily one of the best officers we've had as of recent and are easily one of the best people i've had the pleasure of meeting.

• Friendly 1

+1 from my end, you set the example of what a great CG trooper is, strong but reasonable. Nice and calm but takes the rules and the safety of your troops seriously.
Constantly active and seeking ways to improve, ALWAYS communicating with everyone in CG and getting the best solution for all sides.

Edited by Odric-Steel
  • Friendly 1

- Commander Fox - (Former)
spacer.png

+1 i feel like he would be the best one for the job. He has been around for as long as i can remember and ik he has what it takes
best of luck bro

• Friendly 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

You got solid experience, a good idea of what you want to do, I think you'll be fine. Just remember to account for the unexpected. Take opinions, but also don't let people stop you from doing what YOU want to do with CG +1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

9 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

You got solid experience, a good idea of what you want to do, I think you'll be fine. Just remember to account for the unexpected. Take opinions, but also don't let people stop you from doing what YOU want to do with CG +1

Thank you for the advice <3

Edited by Noodles
I suck at grammar
  • Winner 1

+Support, In the short time that we've known each other I'm happy to say I think you can take the role well, bringing a fresh mindset into the battalion and many additions, creativity and much more. Your time in CG speaks for itself, and while you haven't been HC all that long I still think you are in a very solid position. Given the people you will be working with closely if granted the position the battalion will be in good  hands. 

• Friendly 1

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management