[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Jagger Staff Re-Application

Jagger

RP Name: MoH Ghost Company 2ndLT Cale

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42584104

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST/EDT

What was your previous staff rank?: Head Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Left due to IRL obligations. Have more free time now atm.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I'm a roleplay nerd. I want to join the GM program to host cool events with heavily narratives, passive and active roleplay, as well as creative spins on 'shoot'em up's. With this as my focus, I want to help cultivate more roleplay on the server overall (similar to what I did yesterday with 212th's Operation Phoenix Resupply, if any recall/were there).

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I felt it went very well, I was able to accomplish the rank of Head Admin (HA for 5 months roughly), as well as GMM and TR. I did a lot for the server, and there was more the server wanted from me. However, I had to leave, on good terms, due to my life being too busy at the time.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, as expected.

• Winner 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

39 minutes ago, Taz said:

1 question before I vote--

Do you know how to do VOG?

Yes (shoot the oracles in the order they appear/make the sound cue and don't let the wyverns sacrifice for example), but someone else always dies at least once to which I say, "Well, there goes the flawless run! (/s)"

• Funny 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...