Rens Commander Fox Application - Waived

CruorFlumine

Steam Name: Lie Ren | synr.gg

RP Name: Cin Drallig

RP Rank: Commander (Jedi Rank within CG)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45142583

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Coruscant Guard

Experience:
Jedi Council Member
Current Cin Drallig
CG Jedi CMD x2
CG XO

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Right now, CG is in a rough spot. With the constant in-fighting, the multitude of arrests, and the repeating lack of communication within the battalion, we need a strong and capable leader with plenty of past experience running the group and handling the rougher aspects of the battalion. We need someone that CG trusts and can work with easily, something that I can easily do. During my time as XO here, I have been in charge of our Department of Affairs (Essentially the HR department for both internal and external matters). This job includes situations such as helping those who are stressed, losing motivation, struggling with getting on and having fun. While during my time as this, I can happily say that I didn’t have to do my duties as that job as much. Most situations were resolved easily on the spot or solved themselves before I could attend to them. This gave me plenty of more time to focus on the battalion itself and to be an excellent leader and close advisor to Odric during his time.

Alongside of my reasons above, I am a good communicator. I have absolutely no issue getting my points across, reaching out to those I need to, or sitting and talking with whoever I must. Fairness and indifference to the person you're talking to is a very important aspect when dealing with the plethora of people that comes with the duty of being Fox. A calm and focused mind is an incredibly important aspect to the job, especially when it comes down to dealing with stressful situations. However, keeping a solid state of mind and a calm attitude in spite of the current situations at hand can be greatly beneficial to both yourself and the people involved.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Absolutely.

Availability:
Weekly from 1-3:30 PM EST and (Currently) 10 PM EST-5 AM EST.
Weekends: Saturdays are my usual days. Sundays are when I am spending time with my wife and family. 

My schedule includes a lot of late night/ early morning times, however it does not affect my activity or ability to do work.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since the start and plenty of time prior to its creation.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: 

For this, I have spoken to other commanders in regards to what issues they see with CG as of this time. A few responses are listed below for those who are interested in reading them. 

Spoiler

Honestly the only thing I can think of is consistency, almost like there's no guidelines you have the boyo's following. I know each arrest is different, but it's also important that things stay consistent so you don't end up with people being arrested and not arrested for the same things.

Example I can give is, during MingeCon where CG is expected to be on "High Alert" for rule breakers it feels like the rules all of a sudden get more strict affecting more players than just the people that were originally breaking rules.”

“Only going off what i see and know: 

You guys idolize your holy bible of CG too much. Too afraid to change it while the BCMD is on LOA

You have part of the battalion who are super serious, almost to the point where they harass others. A part of the battalion who are laid back and kinda minge. Then a part that just try to do their jobs. While diversity isn't bad, it's the super serious people that are hurting your rep. 

Recently, CG has been overly toxic to bounty hunters. Whether it be small encounters where BH try to entertain on base, or groups of hunters coming onto base.

You guys rely too heavily on your BCMD. Who honestly is a legend for not getting removed yet with the amount of arrests he has had.

From what I heard from Arizona, there is a disregard from lower officers to the High Command in terms of respect and discipline.”

“One, Leadership. You guys seem to struggle to determine what CG does. Kinda forget you can do normal things other bats can do

kinda seems to suck fun out of each other

secondly is how you interact with other BATs

Kind of a mixed bag on who you speak to

You could get someone who is a cunt to everyone or someone who is a push over”

Here are the main points I am seeing from these and how I plan on dealing with them during my first term.

Communication: This can be fixed as simply as being open and maintaining constant contact with those throughout the entirety of the Coruscant Guard and answering any questions I am able to. Having my discord open at all times will definitely help with this. Also, enforcing our chain of command will also give our officers the opportunity to expand their leadership skills and work on their communication.

Too Focused on Arrests: At the current time, a good handful of our troopers are focused on making arrests and catching people breaking rules. This is something I want to try to do away with and let my guys focus much more on the RP aspect of this battalion. We are an RP battalion, just like any other group here on the server, but we are still tasked with being the first line defense between the player base and staff. However, that does not mean we need to be on alert 24/7 watching for people breaking rules.

Consistency: The main point here is to ensure that punishments are fair and equal across the board. Ensuring that nobody is put above another. If a CT does something to get arrested, then everyone else should be held to the same standards. Everyone should get the same amount of warnings. Everyone should be treated exactly the same when it comes down to the rules. I’ve noticed this more times than not where someone of a higher rank such as a Regimental CMDR or even a founder does something that goes against the rules, and our troopers are too scared to make the arrest for fear of being punished. I want to put an end to this and help them understand that they will not be punished for doing what is required of them.

Lastly, Being Arrested: It's no secret that CG has had an issue as of late with multiple people of higher ranks being arrested a large amount of time. At the end of the day, CG should be the last ones to get arrested. This will come to pass as stricter punishments as well as more talks with those that get arrested in the battalion. We are meant to be professional, not minges who do stupid things to get themselves beat.

I want the Coruscant Guard to be more open with communication, far less on being arrested, minimal internal conflict, and to help the battalion run smoothly without the absolute need of a BCMD.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Absolutely

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

(Any questions you may have I will do the best I can to answer. I suck at writing applications so I apologize if it’s not that great.)

+1 I believe that ren can be a great help for us. He’s tough and ready to make big changes to CG to make us a better battalion and bring CG to a more outgoing type of battalion. No more CG standing in brig and more GOOD interactions with BH and other battalions. He will be a biggg help with that and I believe we will do great things.

• Friendly 1

Ren you know I love you however it is my personal opinion that CG needs a MAJOR overhaul in image and restructuring. After reading the app and interacting with you, I just simply cant bring myself to believe that you would bring about the major changes and rebranding that CG needs. 

I'm truly sorry but this is a -1 from me.

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

You're a great person, the majority of conversations or interactions I have had with you are always fun and enjoyable however, this is the reason I am giving a minus over a plus.

When I returned to the community my first place back was in CG where it was quick to notice the lack of discipline, overall quantity over quality ideal where a punishment seemed to be giving them a reward over a necessary punishment. You were the Executive Officer, while Odric is partly to blame his entire High Command staff are on the same boat. You had all the rank and power along-side Arizona and Zynth to fix it at the time, however you didn't. It festered and kept growing, while the ship was sinking you were on Shaak Ti. 

Even now with these "new rules" which were in place before hand, however it seems that they were removed previously. It just seems more for show than actual care for the battalion. Let me be frank, not a single person in the current CG Officer Corp is ready for Fox, even then some of them are not ready for Officer it seems paired with activity and overall attitude as a whole. 

Maybe over the coming week you main change my mind, however at the current moment CG baffles me, I'm aware that I didn't leave it in a great shape and I shouldn't be getting onto someone for issues in the battalion. However, at the current moment, CG has numbers but an overall poor quality. Which either stems from that CG are not receiving the correct mentorship or training, or that the Officer Corp simply doesn't care.

Before the excuse "I'll be able to fix it as Fox", you can fix it now. You have been able to fix it for sometime, so why haven't you?

Edited by Voidio
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

CG has some major major issues and that's no longer only an internal issue. The structures themselves are rotten to the core and been worn away after months and months of erosion. CG can no longer hide behind mediocre Commanders to keep chugging on the failing path because the whole server sees the issues now. 

You've barely mentioned anything of internal issues except the arresting of CG members, the fact a CG CMD even has the mention that they need to arrest people more fairly says alot of about current attitudes of a battalion you're currently incharge of and have been the XO of for fucking months

CG has tonnes of problems and all you've done is sit on the sit lines and watch. You're an XO but have only stepped up to the plate when it comes to applying. it's not enough. You're the remnants of an old non-functioning system and you just won't help CG improve because you don't already.

I understand this is blunt and rude but the system is in the absolute shitter and it's like you don't even realise it. 

-1, I'm sure you're a great guy but you just won't solve the issues of CG

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 2
  • Confused 2
  • Dumb 4

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

(This is holger)+1, Cg has a lot of problems and in my opinion from when i've talked to you, and from what we have discussed you have the ability to fix a lot of those problems. Others may not have as much confidence in your abilities and hell even we haven't seen eye to eye on many things but I know that you'll do right by CG and are a responsible and trustworthy, especially since you won't be focusing on both jedi and CG and you'll be having your sole focus on CG.

-1, This application seems like its peer-pressured. I'd state your activity but the issues with CG need a lot of of laid out plans which I see none of. 

I would love to see CG thriving again but rushing into the spot with getting anything fixed doesn't seem like the best plan.

Your a cool dude but this issue needs some thought before its fixed. 

Edited by Cuzzo

Battalions with no BCMD for a long period of time have always shown a lack of morale after some time, I don't want to get to a point where CG becomes stagnant because of everything that happened the show must go on and we're going to deliver things that were agreed on odric's last term. Constant Battalion Bashing from the community. This is a prevalent issue for the CG. This issue has been a part of the CG for ages now and it hasn’t changed. With the changes in the culture and standards, the current officer corps is working hard to remedy that issue. We're working on ways to strengthen our NCO Corps and improve chain of command,make more defining expectations of each rank bracket. Ren is a very good supportive figure for me and the other batallion members. As of Odric leaving, Ren is currently the only CG CPT+ in my opinion able to get where this batallion DESERVES to be at. +1 I honestly don't believe there's another candidate for the position in CG currently and would go as far as considering an outsider to apply aswell (Which generally wouldn't be the right call, knowing the batallion's past with outsiders). I stay firmly with Arizona's and Holger's posts and at the same time do a firm nod to other post as everyone here is spittin facts to a degree and honestly just hope there will be a friendly and unified resolution for this dillemma.

• Dumb 1

CG is bad right now. I've heard people calling it "the worst its ever been", which is saying something (but lets be honest probably an exaggeration a bit), so before I vote some questions for you.

10 hours ago, CruorFlumine said:

Too Focused on Arrests: At the current time, a good handful of our troopers are focused on making arrests and catching people breaking rules. This is something I want to try to do away with and let my guys focus much more on the RP aspect of this battalion. We are an RP battalion, just like any other group here on the server, but we are still tasked with being the first line defense between the player base and staff. However, that does not mean we need to be on alert 24/7 watching for people breaking rules.

I would like to hear a bit more on this paragraph. What parts of RP does your battalion have besides "Stand around and guard stuff, or protect senator". What things do you have in mind to make them have stuff to do, and not just stand around and wait for rules to be broken. What new RP experiences do you hope to create to take up your troopers time. Because if you don't keep people busy they will default to just "lets hit people with the arrest stick" like it feels like they do in down time.

Further more, your lower ranks are just simply too arrest happy. What is your current process of training new people to CG, and what do you plan to do to change it to make it so the newer players aren't just arresting someone without the proper warnings or for something that simply just isn't arrest worthy. How will you improve it, because it must be improved. You can not keep it the same without further hurting the image of CG throughout the server.

I'll let you respond, but i'm already leaning towards a -1, I give you the change to save your vote for me in your response. Thanks.

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

11 hours ago, Voidio said:

You're a great person, the majority of conversations or interactions I have had with you are always fun and enjoyable however, this is the reason I am giving a minus over a plus.

When I returned to the community my first place back was in CG where it was quick to notice the lack of discipline, overall quantity over quality ideal where a punishment seemed to be giving them a reward over a necessary punishment. You were the Executive Officer, while Odric is partly to blame his entire High Command staff are on the same boat. You had all the rank and power along-side Arizona and Zynth to fix it at the time, however you didn't. It festered and kept growing, while the ship was sinking you were on Shaak Ti. 

Even now with these "new rules" which were in place before hand, however it seems that they were removed previously. It just seems more for show than actual care for the battalion. Let me be frank, not a single person in the current CG Officer Corp is ready for Fox, even then some of them are not ready for Officer it seems paired with activity and overall attitude as a whole. 

Maybe over the coming week you main change my mind, however at the current moment CG baffles me, I'm aware that I didn't leave it in a great shape and I shouldn't be getting onto someone for issues in the battalion. However, at the current moment, CG has numbers but an overall poor quality. Which either stems from that CG are not receiving the correct mentorship or training, or that the Officer Corp simply doesn't care.

Before the excuse "I'll be able to fix it as Fox", you can fix it now. You have been able to fix it for sometime, so why haven't you?

Not sure what ur talking about. You aren’t involved in any day to day operations in the battalion. You haven’t talked to anyone about anything to my knowledge. Just because Zynth, ren and I had the power to do something doesn’t mean Odric wanted us to. Go take a look in the announcements when I started to go really hard on people and get CG back on track with all the reports I got and everyone flipped out. To say we had “quantity over quality” just isn’t as easy as you claim it to be. Last time I checked we can’t just deny people entry into a battalion also we don’t go removing people Willy Nilly just because we can. We want to give people opportunities in CG. We can only do things that the BCMD would let us. When we go out and try and be hard on our troops and get people to clean up their act we get yelled at for “being too harsh”

You may still be a legacy but you don’t actually know the full story. Things that happen in some channels may not be the full story. You have been mostly absent from any and all CG affairs and to tell us the things you THINK you know what’s happening isn’t necessarily the full picture. 

I can’t speak for any other issues you listed but that specific issue I’m arguing is what I’m positive on.

Edited by Arizona
  • Informative 2
  • Dumb 3
1 hour ago, Arizona said:

Not sure what ur talking about. You aren’t involved in any day to day operations in the battalion. You haven’t talked to anyone about anything to my knowledge. Just because Zynth, ren and I had the power to do something doesn’t mean Odric wanted us to. Go take a look in the announcements when I started to go really hard on people and get CG back on track with all the reports I got and everyone flipped out. To say we had “quantity over quality” just isn’t as easy as you claim it to be. Last time I checked we can’t just deny people entry into a battalion also we don’t go removing people Willy Nilly just because we can. We want to give people opportunities in CG. We can only do things that the BCMD would let us. When we go out and try and be hard on our troops and get people to clean up their act we get yelled at for “being too harsh”

You may still be a legacy but you don’t actually know the full story. Things that happen in some channels may not be the full story. You have been mostly absent from any and all CG affairs and to tell us the things you THINK you know what’s happening isn’t necessarily the full picture. 

I can’t speak for any other issues you listed but that specific issue I’m arguing is what I’m positive on.

I do admire the fact you're defending Ren and the battalion.

But your first paragraph seems to show that you have no idea what is going on within the battalion, when it is blatantly obvious from those outside the battalion and those within it. As shown by the comments listed above. So if are clueless to this, now I'm more than concerned that the High Command at the current time had no idea what was going on within the battalion. When I returned to the server, I came back to CG so I experienced it first hand. Not "because" I'm legacy, that comment in itself is a joke, I could care less about legacy, its just a special title with no meaning. 

And the "check announcements" practice what you preach, its all good that you want to be strict, but you need to be. Clearly this hasn't been practiced as stated on my previous comment, lack of discipline in the battalion. Funnily enough when I first joined I had these conversations with Opa and Lock, when I first came backand to bring forward that another member of the battalion, which will remain unnamed approached myself about a transfer and hated the current state of the battalion. 

And with the recent resignations due to people not enjoying the state of the battalion. Clearly, the current High Command are not fit to lead the battalion at the moment, if you are having people leave because of the things you collectively are doing.

I don't need to be there, your argument of "Not knowing the full story" if that was the case no application could receive a minus due to them not "knowing the full reason" yet that is why PR exists, where people gain knowledge and interpret what is happening within the battalion. And the worse it is the clearer the story. 

Let me make it clear, I'm not speaking from my legacy experience, I'm speaking from first hand experience when I came back to the server.  All you have done is made the battalion look in a worse state than it currently is. 

Edited by Voidio
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 1
3 hours ago, Conrad said:

CG is bad right now. I've heard people calling it "the worst its ever been", which is saying something (but lets be honest probably an exaggeration a bit), so before I vote some questions for you.

I would like to hear a bit more on this paragraph. What parts of RP does your battalion have besides "Stand around and guard stuff, or protect senator". What things do you have in mind to make them have stuff to do, and not just stand around and wait for rules to be broken. What new RP experiences do you hope to create to take up your troopers time. Because if you don't keep people busy they will default to just "lets hit people with the arrest stick" like it feels like they do in down time.

Further more, your lower ranks are just simply too arrest happy. What is your current process of training new people to CG, and what do you plan to do to change it to make it so the newer players aren't just arresting someone without the proper warnings or for something that simply just isn't arrest worthy. How will you improve it, because it must be improved. You can not keep it the same without further hurting the image of CG throughout the server.

I'll let you respond, but i'm already leaning towards a -1, I give you the change to save your vote for me in your response. Thanks.

We are currently working on a new training with Bitters right now to help solidify RP with bounty hunters and to give the server a new training and activity to do. This training, titled Border RP, will be something available to all CG and DU right off the bat, as well as Naval and any other WO+. The training will include a set process on how to bring in hunters and do the whole day pass thing. We are trying to push our NCOs more to do more trainings and patrols with our newer members. Hopefully RP will increase once the DS Jedi trials are done and ready to go and we start getting new members in. As for IR, I will be discussing with the current HC about possibly expanding it and allowing the newer members to take part as well. Guard duty is definitely a boring task, which is also why I'm going to be pushing our guys to actually go out and interact with other community members, try to have fun, take part in any trainings and patrols there are because I don't want them to be sitting around the entire time not having any fun. Hopefully, when we get more non-event things for players to do added to the server, that will help us in keeping everyone entertained. But as of right now, there's not a whole lot we can do when most things don't happen until prime time.

Now, with the arrests, its something we in HC have all be trying to work on and help the newer members to understand how we want things done, since it is a little different than most servers.  A lot of them don't really understand that not everything needs to be an arrest and that accidents happen. This also boosts the point where we try to give out warnings rather than arrests as much as we can, but we do have the issue where some individuals will sound harsher or more threatening when they do so. I've even heard that its hard to know how to discern some situations or what's even punishable sometimes due to the way our current server rules are written. The biggest thing I need my members to do, is to simply relax. I don't want them to worry about making arrests all the time, because in the end that will stress them out and make matters worse. What they need is a guiding hand on how to deal with the great variety of situations we can be put in, this does start by updating our handbook and make it more of a guidelines rather than "This is how it is and it must absolutely be this way all the time".

I hope this answers your questions, if you need more I would be more than happy to talk more about this in teamspeak when you are available.

Edited by CruorFlumine
  • Informative 1

-1, CG needs very strong leadership and I don't believe you will be able to fit the job.

• Agree 2
  • Optimistic 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1. Never seen you on the CG job much. I really want to see some more before you apply for Fox. I have heard you that you got Cin Dralling. But maybe do stay some more before i +1 your app.

Edited by Silvy
Forgot to say why

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

2 hours ago, Taz said:

1d25964498bff275e2b406336516d2a4.png

i had to go all the way back to dennis' bacara app for this one

-1 for now

also

:pepeLaugh::pepeLaugh::pepeLaugh::pepeLaugh::pepeLaugh::pepeLaugh::pepeLaugh::pepeLaugh:

You don't play anymore.

Now, as for Ren, I just feel bad for you, man. While I don't think that you were HC material when you did that application way back when (still don't think so), the amount in which you're shat on in your applications is fucking crazy. I've been peeking in and watching what you've been up to. Again, my biggest concern is your activity and always has been. But as soon as Odric came face-to-face with High Command's Infinity Gauntlet, you were on it. You clearly have the initiative and evidently some of these people haven't been in your position, a position I shared with you at one point with a similar mindset of feeling you were in a battalion crisis. People were willing to give me a chance, then. I think they should give you a chance as well.

Drop all your boxes like it's fucking Christmas, kids.

+1

• Funny 1
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 3
  • Dumb 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

+1 ya I don't really know what to say here except for that if you do end up getting the position, I really hope that you increase your activity as that is the biggest thing going against you as of right now in my opinion. With that being said I hope you get the chance to do your interview and good luck.

• Friendly 1

-1 You've got 29 hours on gmod in the past two weeks, which would not be meeting the BCMD activity requirements currently. As others have said, if you say that you can improve your activity as Fox, then why are you waiting until then? It's a lot easier if you prove that before applying than expecting people to believe that. I could see you increasing it above the minimum requirement, but I do not realistically see you maintaining this for 3 months based on the level of activity that I've seen from you. Lately I've noticed all sorts of issues relating to CG, many of which seem to be extremely avoidable. If you have made an effort to intervene as XO, it does not seem to have been very effective. Lastly and most importantly, it seems that your own battalion is giving you relatively limited support, and they are the people that need to believe in you more than anyone else.

• Agree 2
  • Dumb 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

+1 and a bit more of this is because you now have a contender for fox that isn't you. Competition breeds you having to be better then the opposition to get the position. I'm not a big fan of looking at other applicants when i + or - 1 someone's app, but i'm gonna break that rule of mine. I want to see you both run against each other, take all these things people are gonna be yelling at you and screaming down your throat, improve yourself, improve your battalion, and improve the server. Good luck, prove them all wrong.

• Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

2 hours ago, Pog said:

-1 You've got 29 hours on gmod in the past two weeks, which would not be meeting the BCMD activity requirements currently. As others have said, if you say that you can improve your activity as Fox, then why are you waiting until then? It's a lot easier if you prove that before applying than expecting people to believe that. I could see you increasing it above the minimum requirement, but I do not realistically see you maintaining this for 3 months based on the level of activity that I've seen from you. Lately I've noticed all sorts of issues relating to CG, many of which seem to be extremely avoidable. If you have made an effort to intervene as XO, it does not seem to have been very effective. Lastly and most importantly, it seems that your own battalion is giving you relatively limited support, and they are the people that need to believe in you more than anyone else.

I know my hours are a little rough and there's not a whole lot I can do to correct it as of now due to me being on a hotspot that works maybe 80% of the time. It's not really something I can spend a whole lot of time on either due to me only having a certain amount of data per month with it. As for the last two weeks at least I've been spending more time playing some other games and catching up with old friends so I haven't been on as much as I like. But thank you for your response and I hope that I can improve on that as well. 

6 hours ago, Silvy said:

-1. Never seen you on the CG job much. I really want to see some more before you apply for Fox. I have heard you that you got Cin Dralling. But maybe do stay some more before i +1 your app.

That may be because I'm not a trooper anymore. Until a couple weeks ago, I was a trooper. However, I stepped down from XO to take Cin Drallig and be their new Jedi General and help create a new jedi program that I, sadly enough, haven't been able to put a lot of attention into as of late due to some issues we have been dealing with internally.

• Informative 1

So how do I begin. Ren is truly the trooper you want in the position. He has always been a good fun guy to be with, many of you can agree, but when it come to organization and leadership, he is far above anyone I have worked with. You give him a list of things to do, and he'll be honest with you on what can and can't work with certain Ideas. Sure his activity could be better, but he's working with what he's got and I've seen many applicants get accepted with worse hours in 2 weeks. Ren is an outstanding person, who I can believe, can change or reorganize CG. 

+1

P.S I'll have the cookies ready when you finish your interview

• Friendly 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

You have served as the executive officer / Commander equivalent in CG for quite some time now. I feel out of anyone applying you have the most knowledge and experience when it comes to the current state of how CG is being run. I hope you can use your unique position to make the changes needed to get CG back on track.

• Disagree 2
  • Friendly 1

(Former) Coruscant Guard REGL ARC XO (Former) 212th Ghost Company Sergeant ARCL Colonel Peel (Former) 332nd REGL ARC LTC (Former) 41st Green Company ARCO CPT (Former) Rancor Alpha-66 SFC Muzzle

18 hours ago, Hondo said:

You have served as the executive officer / Commander equivalent in CG for quite some time now. I feel out of anyone applying you have the most knowledge and experience when it comes to the current state of how CG is being run. I hope you can use your unique position to make the changes needed to get CG back on track.

+1 or -1 G?

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

bruh -1 your already a high jedi and now your going for this also your barely ever on in the first place so yeah

• Confused 2
  • Dumb 5
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
On 9/17/2021 at 4:40 PM, Soccer said:

bruh -1 your already a high jedi and now your going for this also your barely ever on in the first place so yeah

Not to speak for him, but he's not a high jedi, he's just a council member, secondly his main job in the order right now is as the CG jedi. He would have to resign from his lore character and position as CG jedi lead if he where to become fox.

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

20 hours ago, Conrad said:

Not to speak for him, but his he's not a high jedi, he's just a council member, secondly his main job in the order right now is as the CG jedi. He would have to resign from his lore character and position as CG jedi lead if he where to become fox.

Oh I did not know that

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Dumb 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management