[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Bread's Staff Application

Bread

RP Name: Bread | Zayvrn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87140691

VIP (Y/N): Yes 

Time zone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator because this server has honestly brought me back to playing pc again and loving the Garry's Mod roleplay community and I wanna make sure it stays a good server. Id like to help keep the minges to a minimum on Synergy and keep it mostly serious/semi-serious role players. Id like to help with events as well, I enjoy playing them and I think id much more enjoy helping make them. Id like to help with anything I can on Synergy. I am still in high-school so I would have a lot more time to be on the server unlike most. Meaning I can be active to help players on the server when no one else can at times. I plan to stay on the server for a few years if possible and help as much as I can along the way. I see myself climbing high in the staff ranks in the future.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Chris and I am a Junior in High School. I live in a small town in south west Kentucky. Its not much but I live in a great community where almost everyone knows each other and there relatives. Life is great where I live, I don't live in a big city so its fairly nice not having to worry about smog or loud noises at night whilst I'm trying to sleep. Speaking of sleep I am a really bad Insomniac, It is very hard for me to fall asleep at night. Guess that means I could help out more late nights on the server though eh? I'm a fairly humble guy, honestly some of the smallest things make me feel bad for either me or the person, I strive to be as nice of a person as I can be. I can't bring myself to be rude to or wrong an innocent person.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I used to be staff on a small Military RP server about a year or two ago called Gmod Core. I was a fairly good staff member. I never broke any major rules, of course it was my first time being staff so I had made some mistakes here and there but they were never bad enough to get me removed. So this would be my second time being staff on Gmod so I may need a refresher on ULX but I think I will manage after about a week or less.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 106 hours

Edited by Bread

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA