Adding Jedi Master Even Peill

Wolfro

Name: Wolfro

RP Rank: Jedi Master

Suggestion: I would like to have this added to the server since it has been some time since Jedi Have received anything as far as master changes and would like to have this added and replace the Adi Gallia Model this would be a freelance Jedi master for a freelance Jedi master.

Implementation: Simple Replace the Jedi Master Adi Gallia with Even Peill. It would only require a swap out with Eeth Koth Saber.

Lore: Even Piell was a Force-sensitive male Lannik Jedi Master who served on the Jedi Council during the Invasion of Naboo and the Clone Wars. Considered brusque, bellicose, and even gruff, Master Piell was nonetheless respected for his immense courage. He was also a member and Leader of the Council of first knowledge with which alot of the jedi shadow interaction are based around. He was also excellant at gathering information and obtaining knowledge for the Republic and Jedi Order.

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2587190943&searchtext=Jedi+Master
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: This would be an Addition and A Change
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Jedi Master Swap out Adi Gallia for Even Peill

Slots: 1 Slot

Description:  Even Piell Was a Jedi Master that Served during the Naboo Crisis on the high council and during the clone wars.

Model:
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: weapon_lightsaber_eethkoth
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: The model I believe will need to be scaled around yoda's size but a little bigger I do not know the exact dimensions or string needed for this.

Edited by Wolfro
Forum Admin

+1!!!!!!

More lore masters that will actually be utilized?!?! POG!

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 bro one of the most badass masters out there. This is a great idea

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Management

Idk... Would much rather see a Knight/Padawan job added in place of one of the many Master jobs.

Only gonna +1 this if it's really what Jedi want. Would prefer not to add more dead characters however unless they had actual purpose. This dude's only purpose is gonna be for midget jokes ngl

• Informative 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

3 hours ago, Marvel said:

Idk... Would much rather see a Knight/Padawan job added in place of one of the many Master jobs.

Only gonna +1 this if it's really what Jedi want. Would prefer not to add more dead characters however unless they had actual purpose. This dude's only purpose is gonna be for midget jokes ngl

As a member of the council we are always looking for Knight / Padawan opportunities its just unfortunately not many or very select few on the workshop. You can always find one and recommend it under knight suggestions for a council to review.  We just recently added a ton of lore name positions unfortunately no jobs to match these so you get the name of the character you get to play just have to use what we have if your interested here's the link of all new padawan and knight positions were working to filling. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e475-MKslXNdqfdDYGgmUQEAqGgtPo6t5Ci0TNOSePE/edit?usp=sharing Also I'm sure there are some battalions with their fair share of dead characters still. So in fairness this addition is for rp and i think it could be a good addition to the order through which we add something new  for the order and its just a swap out for master Adi Gallia.

Forum Admin
11 hours ago, Wolfro said:

Other: The model I believe will need to be scaled around yoda's size but a little bigger I do not know the exact dimensions or string needed for this.

spacer.pngspacer.png
+1 though

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

unknown.png

I mean it's cool ig but it just seems like another one of those masters people are only holding so they can go become obi-wan or anakin or smth

+1, I just really wish you'd find some lore knights or padawans. I'm sorta sick of seeing all these be rank locked to master

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

9 hours ago, Comics said:

unknown.png

I mean it's cool ig but it just seems like another one of those masters people are only holding so they can go become obi-wan or anakin or smth

+1, I just really wish you'd find some lore knights or padawans. I'm sorta sick of seeing all these be rank locked to master

I would love to get more padawans and Knights added sadly there are non on the workshop either A. the models being bad, or B. not on there, so it's either we wait for models to come out or we pay someone to make em

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

+1, 91st been gone, let this disappear with the remains of it.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• 2 weeks later...
  • Retired Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

• Dumb 1