MOB WAR

Spookz

Name: Spookz

Who helped (If applicable): Fyi, Mav, Big Boss, Dion, Madara, Stix

Event/Encounter Name: MOB WAR

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 2 Mob groups on Endor was fighting over supplies and land. The CIS went wanted to help both mob boss's. That's when one of the Republic spy's saw the CIS and notified the Republic. The republic was sent there and was supposed to keep the peace but decide to steal supplies and take stuff from the Mob. So the Mob decide to attack Republic. The Republic lost the fight as they were out numbered and surprise Attack. The Republic will have to attack again!!

KrMCdFv.png

Just now, Finn said:

4/10

Punishing people for not doing the event the way you wanted it to go isn't a good look. Also you caused a ton of lag on Endor which really made the event kinda bad.

What do you mean, the event went exactly as planned.

hi.

3.5/10 event was so unorganized. I was trying to talk and people was threatening to kill me. The Mobs would not talk with people or answer questions. Like 3 Ships came and an then Mandos just take over the planet in 2 seconds. You gave then T-21's and causes the server to lag so people would die in 5 seconds. The event was so restricted it was like taking a test. 

• Dumb 1

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

1 minute ago, Deathtiger said:

3.5/10 event was so unorganized. I was trying to talk and people was threatening to kill me. The Mobs would not talk with people or answer questions. Like 3 Ships came and an then Mandos just take over the planet in 2 seconds. You gave then T-21's and causes the server to lag so people would die in 5 seconds. The event was so restricted it was like taking a test. 

As a mob boss, I talked to:
KELLER, WO PRICE, AND FOX
I was attempting to negotiate a peace treaty with other clan faction before the republic decided to:
-Steal
-Tresspass
-Start fights.

If you walked into downtown chicago, started talking shit and going into gang hideouts without permission, Im sure you would get shot too.

• Winner 1

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

7/10 - Event was fun and interesting at the start. Though it was on the players this time around for stealing items and causing the blood-fest to ensue - yet have the gull to blame anyone but themselves.

Events are like a road - one stupid driver can ruin it all. The GM runs the event, but we're all driving and can make it crash bad. Battalion Leadership / High Command could potentially seek roleplay PT/Accountabilities for the players - something fun yet to get the idea/lesson across.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x