Synergy Expanded Universe; The Intelligence

Mavelle

Name: Mavelle

Who helped (If applicable): Jake, Day, Shockpoint, Bacta, Spieler

Event/Encounter Name: The Intelligence..

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The first event in the Synergy Roleplay Expanded Universe! A science ship of the 66th fleet, the discovery was overtaken by an artificial intelligence!

THE THING GOT DELETED! SORRY! PLEASE RATE 1 through 10!

Edited by Daytona211
  • Winner 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

• Management

8/10

I think the main problem with the event was the amount of people honestly which wasn't really in your control. Idk if these 'Synerverse' events should be hosted for the regiment deployments personally but again this is also a start so that's okay.

I liked that we failed and it didn't seem like we were setup to fail. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

10/10

Absolute fucking BANGER of an event. I had so much fun with this one. Felt like a weird mix of Space Odyssey and Event Horizon and I am all about that type of stuff. Fantastic work, and the video teaser at the end was just *chefs kiss*. Super looking forward to the next part!

I'm at a lost of word for the quality of this event. The best event I was in. 10/10. It even came with a cinematic video for the expanded universe lore of the server... mindblown.

Engima code breakers ft. Rat and Mortar

Edited by Jagger
edit
  • Friendly 2

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Event 9/10, trailer at the end 10/10

Overall, gonna give this one a 10/10.

Normally I try to put a bit of criticism on my ratings and not keep em real short, but really nothing about this was bad in my opinion, other than a bit of confusion at some times with what exactly our objective was on the venator. Great job.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Its hard to put this event in to words, with how good it was

I love the fact that we actually lost, AND IT DIDNT FEEL FORCED AT ALL

The dupe, was so FUCKING GOOD, climbing tight corridors, the engine room, the 4th floor. it just felt like the ship was banged up and was on point
I dont think the amount of people was an issue in my eyes, it pushed us into a corner, gave us hope and killed it
and the no teamspeak was amazing

10/10

Way to go gents i cant wait to see what else comes from this series

• Winner 1

9/10, very nice chaotic event. First 'horror' event where I actually jumped at somethin. The manhacks were done very well (even if combat with them was a little buggy and tbh theyre pretty ineffectual,) it was kinda goated to see an enormous swarm of them rushing at you from the darkness and blinding you, causing you to run in the other direction screaming like a little bitch. One of the only events I've actually felt like I needed help to keep pushing rather than being able to lone wolf it for the most part. The other HL2 enemies were also used very well, hats off to that one. 

I'll also say this was the first event I've ever played in where I thought to myself "Man, this sound design is kinda fucking great". The voice changer was awesome, the rayshield sounds were creepy and great, and a dozen other miscellaneous sounds around the map really added to the "what the fuck is that, that's scary as fuck" 

The dioxis was also done really well. Myself, Tyzen, and Jad were taking an elevator down to the bottom floor, wandering around like idiots. As soon as the doors opened we saw a 212th trying to get in the elevator and away from the dioxis. Panicking, we quickly grabbed the 212th and hit another floor, screaming all the while. Just before the doors slid closed a dioxis grenade made it in, and panic ensued. A moment I'll remember for months if not years.

The only real criticism I had is that it was a bit too chaotic. I get wanting troopers to scramble around to figure out what's happening, but it did get to the point where it was like herding cattle in order to even figure out how exactly to progress in the event. I really enjoy chaos in character, but at the point where we're not actually sure how to get on with the event it becomes a bit annoying. So you went just a little overboard with making things chaotic, but before i had to leave it was still an excellently executed event. 

Edited by Jovanovic

Goodbye, everyone.