Blackberry on the way out

Name: Blackberry

Staff Rank: VA

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:234472636

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 9/11/21

Reason for leaving: I know, as of the past weeks to a month or so, my activity and productivity has been in a steep decline. I would like to apologize for not making one of these sooner given such a trend. I now have neither the time nor passion to continue being an active/productive member of the staff team. In order for me to be successful in life right now, it is best that I leave the community for the time being. Thank you for understanding.

Farewells: I am not going forever, however the duration is, as of right now, indeterminable. If there is one thing that I experienced one this server that was both the best and worst part of it, it was the people. I love some of you guys, you made it great to be on here :)
@Caidoon - I know you already resigned and all but I really did/do think of you as a friend. LMK anytime you want to do something, I clear some time
@Vicodin - Yeah you left too, but I hope if either of you still stalk the forums you see this. Vicodin, you got me to join 212th. I path I am glad you talked me into. I got to know you well, and we talked and we shot the shit, it was fun man. anytime, lmk
@Katy - Thank you for everything! It was really nice to meet you and get to know you. Thank you for being the only person in ts sometimes, its fun to talk to you <3
@Cox - Delta squad was a blast, love ya man
@Marshh - Who?
@Bacta - Idk why, but I kinda look up to you. Please keep the server fun, between your events and your drama, honestly a great part of logging on :)
@Eclipse - <3
@Spieler@MaterWelon@Mavelle - [Parjai] Parjai, sir! You three made 212th the best for me, you are all so creative and kind. It was a pleasure to meet and play w/ you guys
@Marshh -asked. GOTTEM
@Onyankonpon@Satan@Jovanovic - Shitters <3 Trolls the lot of ye

Yall from SOBDE who I haven't already tagged, probably one of the best times I had, both on Gmod and Modded minecraft @Thunder@Conrad @Brooklyn
Same for 212th, @Pog@GlizzyGlock0

Anyone else that I have forgotten, I love yall. You guys can be not cringe at times <3

• Friendly 4

spacer.png
love 212th <3 og sith gaymer

You never ceased to make me laugh in my interactions with you. From impressing me with the amount of time and effort you put into RP to the amazing times in Parjai and 212th, I really enjoyed being around you. I hope everything works out for you in life. Don't be a stranger, I'd love to talk with you more in TS.

Sir, o7 Sir!

• Friendly 1

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

no cap im gonna miss you. You and Shroomie on the Dark Council and then you and me in SOBDE? Get memories. Come back soon man

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

On 9/12/2021 at 4:14 PM, Brooklyn said:

no cap im gonna miss you. You and Shroomie on the Dark Council and then you and me in SOBDE? Get memories. Come back soon man

Shooting was never council you fucking dimensia patient.

Welcome to retirement my old friend I know this is a late response and we haven't talked in a while but I wish you well in your future endeavors, if you ever wanna talk my dms are always open.

• Friendly 1