Technical Difficulties

beaverraveparty

Name:
Atlex

Who helped (If applicable): Morphs, Nalon, Aces, Silly, Rickle

Event/Encounter Name:
Technical Difficulties

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SvjaWZgzYNNwXhf5ypXUz3NuAZ0wh2pwtMlsNYHq6PM/edit?usp=sharing

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 
A group of CIS scientists have gone rogue, stealing one of the biggest, most experimental machines in the CIS - The “Technical Weather Amplification Terminal” (T.W.A.T.). It’s purpose is to, as it says, to amplify weather on barren planets. But the scientists are still pretty new and decide to launch it on Anaxes. This, as a result, gives large trees to Anaxes. The powering station also gives off a large electric signal that alerts the CIS where the traitors are at. Will the Republic be able to deal with this crisis?

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Atlex
People need their credit (Forgot to state who helped)

Current: Obi-Wan Kenobi (x2), Guardian Master (x2)
Ex: Rex, Tup, Kix, and Appo, Bultar Swan

spacer.png

Honestly solid idea but from my perspective it was only a 5/10. Your event jobs were going crazy it seemed like they were using it as a way to just be minges without getting arrested for it, they ignored multiple in game warning to counter roll and stop fail rping to the point I had to come in and warn yall yall would be arrested if they kept doing fail rp. Not only that but there was a lot of them ignoring rp and even pulling out weapons after being stripped and opening the rp cells as well as the normal cells. It would be a good idea but the execution that CG saw was just subpar for an event.

• Informative 1
1 minute ago, Levii said:

Honestly solid idea but from my perspective it was only a 5/10. Your event jobs were going crazy it seemed like they were using it as a way to just be minges without getting arrested for it, they ignored multiple in game warning to counter roll and stop fail rping to the point I had to come in and warn yall yall would be arrested if they kept doing fail rp. Not only that but there was a lot of them ignoring rp and even pulling out weapons after being stripped and opening the rp cells as well as the normal cells. It would be a good idea but the execution that CG saw was just subpar for an event.

Noted. Thanks for bringing it up

Current: Obi-Wan Kenobi (x2), Guardian Master (x2)
Ex: Rex, Tup, Kix, and Appo, Bultar Swan

spacer.png

7/10 Interesting event Idea I liked the roleplay and narrative of the event. The jobs were an interesting sort i dont know if they knew the game plan fully or not but it was challenging interacting with them. Prolly recommend that the EJs know their role or job a little bit better to improve and add to the experience.