When you give a long response to counter a -1

Mitchell

• Coordinator
Coordinator
8 minutes ago, Taz said:

So I’m going to have To -1 for various reasons

first off, So basically after you got blitz oh my lord, I have never seen so much arguing within the battalion and fighting with each other that people like me and silvers for example who don’t even play actively on the server have to yell at you guys to stop fighting with each other, it’s like you just sit there and let it happen, you’re in the channel while it happens which just looks bad on you because like this isn’t the way people should act, and you might be like oh they’re just playing around, but it’s not that they’re playing around all the time either, for example, me and Nigel arguing that’s just us playin around, but lord oh lord, I’m not going to name people because I rather them just see this and be like oh that’s me, but some argue more than others and start it for no reasoning. Also it looks worse on you when you start laughing at the people arguing or adding onto their arguments when it should be something that should be handled in a different way.

2. Activity, Rancor is at its lowest activity for sure. I hop on hoping there’ll be some rancor on, but nope, 1 or 2 usually on consistently for the majority of the day unless someone announces there’s an event or ARC training, that is the only time people actually are on, and I haven’t seen you take any initiative to actually doing something about that, maybe I don’t know, but I’m not just going to take oh were working on it, cause anyone can say that.

3. So overall battalion standards also dropped and I just see people acting like normal troopers who haven’t been ARC Trained, during events battle comms is a such an issue with everyone talking, I’ve seen non ARCs have better battle comms in my time on the server, as well NCOs kinda just sit there on their rank for weeks and weeks without no punishment for not doing their requirements, it’s usually the same NCOs actually doing something and as well same officers. Trainings, they’re like unknown to NCOs I’m pretty sure cause they can’t really do them if there’s not anyone to do be there.

4. The lack of leadership is just awful and officers not helping lower ranks is even worse, I see enlisted asking for help all the time but there’s never anyone there for them, Samething in Teamspeak, I’ll hop in for about an hour when there’s not more than 2 or 3 people in TS and some enlisted in there are kind of just lost without having guidance as what they should be doing, so basically what I’m also saying communication within the battalion is shit.

5. last but not least, behavior, so when I hop in Teamspeak I won’t deny being a dumbass sometimes but I mostly do it in the alpha ARC channel, but the amount of just mingy shit that goes on is more than usual and nothing is usually said about it, which it shouldn’t just be left unnoticed because if it’s left unnoticed than that person will have the mind set of oh look I got away with it so then I’ll be mingy again and keep having that attitude and behavior and the only thing that’s usually done is moving them out of the channel and that’s it, also another thing moving people out of the channel for no reason just to troll them isn’t something you should do, cause it looks bad on you or whoever does it, just cause you have the power to doesn’t mean that you have to abuse it, if you have a good reason to use it go ahead, if not don’t.

6. So I didn’t even think of this before, but this isn’t just towards you, but to all of HC, but all of your behavior is questionable, some of you are very impulsive to say the least, Pranzer I would say it probably the most mature out of all the HC and I think he should serve as an example to the rest of you, When people are arguing like i said before, some HC are apart of this issue and add onto the issue by yelling too, yelling wont fix anything else than adding onto the noise and continuing it, I would expect y’all to be at the point of where not just you guys but everyone is capable of speaking without yelling, and some of y’all act immature at times.

also forgot to add that even though yes you’re active, but the thing is, are you even putting that time that you’re active to use, because I’ve hadn’t seen many changes else than Battalion ARC changes and that’s it and as well as dealing with other HC stuff that I just hear about.

anyways i hope this is readable cause I wrote this with one hand cause I burned my other

2 long didnt read

• Agree 1