[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Rickle's Staff Re-App

Rickle

RP Name: Rickle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:218377315

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I wasn't very active so I decided to leave because I didn't want to be there if I wasn't doing anything

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): When I was staff on the server before, I was there for a few months, I think. I am usually very active on the server, the only downside is I have school, so I can only get on in the afternoon on weekdays. I love to help out people on the server and whenever I can, I was also a TRO the last time I was staff and in my opinion I did very good. I usually try to excel at what I want to do and if I get staff back I will put a lot of time into helping people out, doing encounters, taking tickets, etc. The main reason I want to become staff is because I think now that I'm back on the server I'll stay active and I know I wont just dip, knowing that I know that I'll do my best

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went well the first time I was an admin, I took as many tickets as I could and I did as many events and encounters that I could. I was usually on during the night to help people out, and whenever I could help I did. I usually hosted as many Events and Encounters as possible and I thought they were fun because even though many people weren't on I still did them so a small amount could have fun. In my opinion it went pretty well and I usually on a lot, and do many things.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Rickle

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

7 hours ago, Rickle said:

I know something is happening to TR program. Just don't know what

+1, welcome back. The TR program was removed entirely and basically forged into the staff team as a whole, all staff are now required to be TR trained and must train the CCs.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic