Bacta- The Great Hunt!

Bacta

Banned

10/10 funniest event I have ever played. Me and Destruct dominated the CG, RIP Bozos.

9/10. It was very fun and the missions were fun to complete. However, this didn't feel like a "hunt", it felt like a series of events done by a large group of bounty hunters who worked together. Give us a reason to betray each other next time; make it so that if we don't bring back anything we get disqualified or something. Make there be a punishment for a single big group working together.

8/10 I liked the event and it was fun to do actual BH RP without getting gunned down by the entirty of the republic I just have one thing to say Dont give EJ rockets when the people they are fighting dont have a way to dodge it or reduce how much damage they take so like half of the people that are in it dont die

9/10

I had a lot of fun with this one, the challenge of doing morally questionable thing as a jedi is always a fun scenario. Bit touch and go at some parts due to the size of the map and some folks could get lost if they hadn't been there before. But the size of it really added to it as well, as we could run into other situations as it happaned. Great stuff, can't wait to see the second part!