Mitchell's Marshal Commander App. (Waived)

Mitchell

Steam Name: Mitchell | Synr.gg

RP Name: Mitchell

RP Rank: 2LT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59607690

Brigade you are applying for: MCMD

Experience:

104th: CMD, REGL, ARCL.

327th: XO.

Rancor: BCMD, Valiant 2x.

Null: Ordo, Mereel 2x.

Recon RCMD.

Senior Jedi General, 2x Sentinel Gatekeeper (XO of branch)

Guild Marshal.

GMD 2x. HA 2x.

Director of Staff.

Why should you become a Marshal Commander?:
I have been in various command positions throughout my 3+ years within this community, in all branches of this server, except for naval, I have been involved with its leadership or administration in some capacity. I have seen, done, and experienced everything this server has to offer and I've seen what works and what doesn’t. I bring this vast experience and the lessons it has taught me to this position.

I have, over the years, learned the best ways in order to approach situations from a non-biased perspective and how to get the best out of people. I am able to be the firm guiding hand that isn’t afraid to step in when necessary, however, I am able to take a step back to let people make their own decisions and run their battalions the way they want to.
I believe that my approach is the best way for BCMDs to be able to do their jobs and enjoy their experience within the server, by letting them run their battalions the way they want to.
I know how to most efficiently communicate and work together with the rest of high command to enforce our standards and expectations for everyone within the G.A.R.

I’m able to listen to others opinions and advice, will still standing my ground when I believe it is the best course of action. While I do sometimes get too heated in some arguments, I try my best to listen to the other side and discuss thing so we can make a solution that fixes our problems.
Finally, I believe that I am someone who is able to give good and honest advice when people ask so that they can improve. It may rub people the wrong way, however, I try my best to make sure the I give them stuff to improve on and how to improve it when time comes.

Do you understand the lore of the Grand Army?: Yes

Availability: My activity will fluctuate week to week based off of tests, practice, and other things. Usually I am available most days around 3-6 but I could be on anytime from 3-11 just depending on my class schedule that day.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

104th: I became REGL and CMD underneath Spartan, where I assisted Scarecrow with WP and helping reform it along with trying to restore our depleted regiment numbers.

Rancor: 2X Valiant, I’ve rewritten and reworked Alpha designation trials numerous times, along with having fairly active squads and assisting the BCMDs with the ARC program.
BCMD Blitz: during my time as Blitz I reverted alot of changes made to the ARC program, and entitled a data based approach to our arc trainings, where we want to hover around a certain % of people passing and failing each training. As XO I along with Xiao made several systems which helped improve activity and organization within the battalion. Overall, rancor went from being myself and 2 officers to a very healthy state and a full High command by the end of my term.

327th: As 327th XO I tried my best to combat the toxic legacy that was dragging the battalion down, alongside Willy we had managed to get 327th into a much more stable state and had started to fill our regiment leads, however we were removed before we could truly start to thrive.

Null: Helped run the squad during my stint as Ordo, and assisted both Prince and Omalic with running tryouts and other things around the squad my second time in Null.

Jedi: Not much to really go over here.

Staff: I was Director of staff for about a month and a half, didn’t do as well as I could have due to alot of circumstances but overall it gave me alot of insight into how things work and was a valuable teaching experience.

GMD: Where I really first learned how to manage people and where I was managing my diverse cast of leadership and team members in order to efficiently run the program.

Recon RCMD: Oversaw Stix’s term as BCMD and Clouds 2nd term into Shpacks first. Both battalions are doing very well with small issues that I have given advice on how to address for both of them.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Grand Army to be at the end of your term?:

Ultimately, I want the G.A.R. to be in a position where all of our battalions are doing well and able to sustain an active player base throughout the day and that they are a fun environment to be in.

While that is a very general statement, more specifics I want from each battalion are.

An active Officer and NCO core.

Fair and reasonable promotion requirements or merit systems (if they have them at all)

Promotion of roleplay by its officers and members.

Maintaining an effective and efficient intel team or intel system within their battalion.

Each of these goals will be achieved with different methods for each battalion, as I firmly believe that the BCMDs should be the ones running the battalion and as long as they are doing their jobs and creating a fun environment, then I will be happy to leave them alone.

Of course, specific issues that arise with each battalion will be handled as necessary by myself or other members of my high command.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?:

So, I have a few different ways I will be trying to improve relations within the GAR and server as a whole.

For each decision I make, I will be as open and transparent about it as possible: Those of you that know me know that I am open about the decisions I make and are willing to talk about 99% of everything I do. The only time I won’t reveal things is if there are personal issues or private information involved in the situation or those above me restrict my ability to speak on the topic. I’ve seen a lot of mistrust and or criticism directed towards this high command due to the lack of transparency, and I believe that first by being open with people I can gain their trust and we can improve our high command and from there begin to work on battalion relations between themselves.

Promotion of more teamwork/communication and roleplay during the regimental deployments: Our regimental deployments on the weekends are a great place to start having my regimentals get their regiments together in order to get them to work together in a  fun environment. This is one of our easiest ways to help improve battalion relations in conjunction with already existing systems within the server.

Efficient use of our regimentals: My regimentals will generally have better relations and a better understanding of the battalions they are overseeing than I will. I’d be communicating with them in order to get a clear picture of the battalions and make a plan in order to address the issues that might prop up in them. From my experience people dislike it when high command steps in to tell them what to do, in order to make it as less painful of a process I’d like for my regimentals to handle those situations unless its an emergency or something I need to handle personally.

Dealing with drama or situations in a fair and transparent way: Issues and drama are bound to appear on this server no matter how well things are run. In order to reduce the affects of it, I will be having my regimentals submit bi-weekly reports on their battalions including numbers, player retention, and any drama or other issues that have popped up. If drama occurs, I will be directing my regimentals to mediate in order to resolve the issue between the two parties if it is between 2 battalions in the same regiment or both regimentals if it is between 2 battalions in different regiments. Inner battalion drama I’ll have my regimentals handle and report on how they are progressing. Ultimately, the quicker we address these issues the less time it has to fester and create more drama or further issues.

Finally, My ultimate plan in order to help improve relations is to promote the top priority of each battalion having a fun environment to be in. By doing this, people are more likely to join battalions, work with other battalions, and stay longer in these battalions. This will boost the battalion’s PR which in turn will make more people want to work with them and the process builds upon itself.

There is more, but these are just my general tenets. If you have any questions shoot them my way.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Marshal commander rank?: Yes

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

12 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Question. You where just removed from GMD. Can you explain what happened with that. 

So this is probably going to be a question a lot of people will have so I’m gonna lay out what facts I can without getting my opinion on the situation involved because you guys can make up your mind about the situation.

It mostly came down to my month long hiatus from the server due to extremely personal reasons. I had a communication breakdown between myself and my team and had some internal issues spill out into a more public space.

2 weeks ago I had a dm from crimson asking me to increase my presence, communication, and to make sure our weekend deployment announcements came out earlier. I delivered on his requests and improved those areas. I was starting to get back into things with myself moving back into my dorm and things finally settling down irl when I had my removal conversation with Woeny and Sock Saturday night.

they felt like at this point with changes coming to the staff team they wanted someone else to run the program, because we had differences in how I wanted to run the program as GMD and the style of which I did so. They wanted more of a figure head instead of an administrator.

there were a few specific issues they had, mainly dealing with the way in which I handled a situation involving someone in an assistant role overstepping their bounds. However, after discussing it with woeny he understood why I did what I did and agreed what I did was a more appropriate response. I can’t go into detail as it would just cause drama.

If you have any more questions or want to talk about this in TS I can go more in depth. I want to try my best to portray these events as objectively as possible.

ultimately, the issues I had that lead to my removal were related to real life personal issues that are now behind me, and I am confident that if I had been given more time their issues or grievances would of been solved, however they decided to go with a different solution.

• Winner 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

14 minutes ago, Pander said:

Since we're on the subject of removal can you explain the reason for your removal from Director. I took a break from the server when it happened.

Hey Panda, so this is so long ago I don’t remember exact details but it mostly revolves around inactivity and some poor choice of words during my kal denial.

if you wanna talk about it I can give you a run down in TS

+1 Regardless of Mitchell being removed from staff positions, he is still an extremely competent person. Who hasn't been removed from any in-game position upon obtaining one. (Staff side I could give less of a fuck about because we all know the standards that people hold others too) I trust his judgement and especially love the clarity portion of the app. Good luck

Edited by Brooklyn
So you count my vote
  • Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 i think Mitchell is the right amount of change needed for something to actually get done in server high command

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

Had a REALLLLL long talk with you about server high command, while it wasn't about you wanting MCMD, it certainly proved to me you know what you are talking baout
+1

Edited by Guac
  • Confused 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Mitchell, I’ve been working with you in high command now for the entirety of your term as recon regimental, and as a fellow clone reg for more than a month. What I’ve seen is a lack of presence, mainly directed at those under you in the recon regiment. Neither have any significant interactions with you to speak of when it comes to your role as their direct superior, with the exception of very recently for the HO changes. Before the last few weeks the one time I’ve actually seen you have a conversation with a battalion under you was to talk to Rancor about something to do with the GM program. I won’t say specifics, but speaking to some individuals of each battalion confirmed that they too felt no presence from you, or anything you’ve done with recon. 

The situations you do give your input on within high command seem to be from the perspective of the GMD and a head admin rather than a regimental commander. I’ve heard zero of your plans, aspirations, goals, or anything of the sort for MCMD as you’ve yet to speak to me, and am left only to guess as to why you are going for marshal commander other than to have the position. The application doesn’t help me much on that front either as where you want the GAR to end up essentially is just “Active” 

On top of this, many of your promises that you made when you went for recon reg that made me +1 you have been not only unfulfilled, but completely left in the dust without an attempt to actually implement them. As an example one of the main things that you said you would do and that both battalions were okay with was to share teamspeak channel passwords so that they could interact with each other more. That could’ve happened on day one, but it’s the end of your term and it still hasn’t. 

You’ve made some large improvements since the end of your LOA. You’re active, engaging in discussion, interacting with your battalions, and being a much less confrontational person in general (which can be seen as a good or bad thing depending on who you ask.) The sad thing is that you didn’t act this way your entire term, or I would have left a different message here. You clearly have the ability to be a proactive and capable member of high command, it’s a shame you weren’t at that capacity for most of your three months, as I have absolutely no guarantee you will be at that level for the next three months. 

I’m sorry Mitchell, but with your previous term as a recon reg I would be very very inclined to -1 a reapp, much less taking the next step to help run the server. A very hard -1 from me. 

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 2
  • Informative 4
  • Dumb 7

Goodbye, everyone. 

From my talks with Mitchell he seems to have the drive to be a marshal and has plans already to make change that I very much hope to see.. I'm confident with both Applicants to do a good job either way, I was concerned about the length of your last LOA but speaking with you having clear communication of what was going on, puts that concern to rest. I wish you good luck! +1

5 minutes ago, Jovanovic said:

Mitchell, I’ve been working with you in high command now for the entirety of your term as recon regimental, and as a fellow clone reg for more than a month. What I’ve seen is a lack of presence, mainly directed at those under you in the recon regiment. Neither have any significant interactions with you to speak of when it comes to your role as their direct superior, with the exception of very recently for the HO changes. Before the last few weeks the one time I’ve actually seen you have a conversation with a battalion under you was to talk to Rancor about something to do with the GM program. I won’t say specifics, but speaking to some individuals of each battalion confirmed that they too felt no presence from you, or anything you’ve done with recon. 

This is because Rancor is self sustaining. The only thing I need them to do is run the ARC program and maintain activity. I gave Stix a lot of breathing room as long as his HC kept me updated on certain thing within the battalion. Mostly concerning numbers. The only thing I had to step in on recently WAS some GM issues which turned out to be a non factor.
However, I did have to reach out to them towards the beginning of my term due to them having conflicts with CG. In which I told them that they need to stop. Other than that, I haven't needed to step in as Stix did his job pretty well.

As for 41st, my main observations was to oversee Cloud and make sure Shpack was ready to take over. Along with trying to improve their PR by keeping their rolemodels in check within the battalion. They handled things internally without me having to get involved 99% of the time.

18 minutes ago, Jovanovic said:

The situations you do give your input on within high command seem to be from the perspective of the GMD and a head admin rather than a regimental commander. I’ve heard zero of your plans, aspirations, goals, or anything of the sort for MCMD as you’ve yet to speak to me, and am left only to guess as to why you are going for marshal commander other than to have the position. The application doesn’t help me much on that front either as where you want the GAR to end up essentially is just “Active” 

My input in every HC decision / discussion has been from a holistic perspective. Because I have been up the ranks in staff, Jedi, and clone. I have a lot of stuff I get my views and ideas from. I don't give input from the perspective of GMD or HA unless the topic is related to that issue. I give input from MY perspective.
I don't need to speak with you to run for the position, mostly because I never found a good opportunity to go over things with you plus it slipped my mind as I already talked with the majority of BCMDs. Its a courtesy call not a requirement.
As well, I'm not gonna be going into depth with my plans on this post as ultimately they could easily cause issues. And I don't need to go over my plans with anyone outside of Bro and the directors in my interviews.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

5 hours ago, Hanz said:

someone I trust as much as Jova and hearing his opinions as another high command member, I am going to -1 unless I hear from some other High Command members that say otherwise

So why not ask Mitchell directly?

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

So, few things.

You "resigned" less than a month ago because you couldn't handle the server. Then you came back less than an hour later and took a 2 week LOA instead.

You were removed from GMD for not doing enough (and honestly if it weren't for Day, Shockpoint, and Bacta the GM team would be dead).

You had a lackluster RCMD term, being AFK for the majority of it.

Deku had a good term, and is running again.

Why are you running? What could you possibly bring to the table at this point? (This is a -1 if you couldn't tell).

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 2
  • Dumb 6

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

19 minutes ago, Finn said:

So, few things.

You "resigned" less than a month ago because you couldn't handle the server. Then you came back less than an hour later and took a 2 week LOA instead.

You were removed from GMD for not doing enough (and honestly if it weren't for Day, Shockpoint, and Bacta the GM team would be dead).

You had a lackluster RCMD term, being AFK for the majority of it.

Deku had a good term, and is running again.

Why are you running? What could you possibly bring to the table at this point? (This is a -1 if you couldn't tell).

So, few things.

I "resigned" because of IRL situations that caused me to be in an emotional state in which I was not thinking clearly. I took the LOA after speaking with Gears so I could address those issues and get back to the server because I like doing my job here.

"Not doing enough" wasn't the reason I was removed from GMD. I literally wrote the list of stuff they gave me further up in the thread.

A lackluster RCMD term in which I had 0 interactions with your battalion nor had any reason to interact with you. So idk how you can judge my term except for me being "AFK for the majority of it"

As for why I am running? you can read my application. What could I possibly bring to the table at this point? You could read my application and find out.

If you want to sit down and have a more in depth discussion as to why I am running I am more than willing to do so, but I suggest you read the application first so you can ask me questions related to the goals I laid out.

Edited by Mitchell
  • Winner 2
  • Dumb 1

some of these guys are morons with their -1 reasons.

Mitchell, I believe that you're competent. I believe that you have the potential to lead the GAR in a good direction, but I also believe that this wouldn't be good for you. As your friend, I can't knowingly support your Marshal app for the simple fact that your headspace is unstable. This is a fact that people have taken advantage of in the past and for the longest time, you've let deplorable, manipulative people walk all over you. You never shook the "doom and gloom" attitude that I had warned you about with your... BCMD Rancor app if I recall (either that or your RCMD one)? Having to run the entire Republic side would exhaust you to no end.

I'm giving my vote from a position of someone who gives a damn about you and the community. If you think I'm wrong or want to speak about it in detail, send me a DM.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2
  • Friendly 3
  • Dumb 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

There be some devious, down right dubious mfs in these replies. Defo alternate motives with these devilish individuals 

I don't think you'd be incapable, I'm sure you'd be fine at it. However, Ratio seems to have some solid reasoning why you need more time before you take up the 2nd most important office in the GAR.
You seem a pretty standup guy so cannny fault you for that.

-1, I hope you reapp for recon 

• Dumb 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

I am unsure why people pry into your staff history as they are different and not anyway comparable to this.

Anyway, your Recon reg term... I can only describe as "Where is Mitchell? Oh, he's AFK in MHB overlook." 

I do like you and you could do well but currently, your activity is low and from being in 41st very loosely, I see little contact from you.

You spend most of your time with Rancor, whenever I look in TS that is.

If your were able to be more active a showed it prior to this app, I could say yes. But as of now, you were basically a sleeper RCMD.

Obviously, some of my view points can be countered with "Timezone, dummy." But GMT allows me to cover the 2pm to 7pm est bracket. That's i pretty decent coverage.

• Disagree 1
  • Dumb 2

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

18 minutes ago, Gadget said:

I am unsure why people pry into your staff history as they are different and not anyway comparable to this.

Anyway, your Recon reg term... I can only describe as "Where is Mitchell? Oh, he's AFK in MHB overlook." 

I do like you and you could do well but currently, your activity is low and from being in 41st very loosely, I see little contact from you.

If your were able to be more active a showed it prior to this app, I could say yes. But as of now, you were basically a sleeper RCMD.

Obviously, some of my view points can be countered with "Timezone, dummy." But GMT allows me to cover the 2pm to 7pm est bracket. That's i pretty decent coverage.

So the little contact in 41st was mostly cause I was keeping an eye on cloud. I didn’t much have a reason to talk in their discord cause the biggest issue they had was PR. And that came mostly from cloud being mingy at times. Of course there are other issues but that stuff should be handled internally and I shouldn’t need to get involved with the daily running’s of the battalion.

I believe if we had a chance to sit down and talk I could convince you to change your vote if you have time

• Dumb 1

+1 had some interactions with Mitchell and they have all been pleasant experiences. Also he did awesome events for CG so I might be a tad biased lol but I hope if you get MCMD you will be communicative with battalions and not be in an office all the time as I like when HC comes and checks on us little guys so we know y’all care. But I believe that you will be a very good MCMD at the end of the day.

• Confused 3
  • Dumb 2

+1 depending on how public you plan on being

I think a position like Marshal Commander could suit you much better depending on how want to play marshal commander

if you want to be a role model, public speaker that type of marshal commander I would say no, talking to you Mitchel and being in meetings is the most depressing thing ever, you lack energy people would be afraid of you,  

If you want to perform Marshal Commander in a less public view, sending your REG to do the tasks you would have a much more successful term as your ideas/work ethic is on point. 

I still am interested to see you in this position, you give off good points and care enough into the projects you put yourself. Good luck

Edited by Bacta
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 2

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

31 minutes ago, Bacta said:

+1 depending on how public you plan on being

I think a position like Marshal Commander could suit you much better depending on how want to play marshal commander

if you want to be a role model, public speaker that type of marshal commander I would say no, talking to you Mitchel and being in meetings is the most depressing thing ever, you lack energy people would be afraid of you,  

If you want to perform Marshal Commander in a less public view with what you discussed with me sending your REG to do the tasks you would have a much more successful term as your ideas/work ethic is on point.

I still am interested to see you in this position, you give off good points and care enough into the projects you put yourself. Good luck

To clarify;

I do plan on making sure I’m still an active presence within the community and making sure that I’m holding myself to the same standards as I would everyone below me. I’d be very public in the sense that I’d be as transparent as possible whenever asked so people can more accurate judge the direction the GAR is taking and give me feedback. As ultimately my job is to make sure people are able to enjoy their time in the GAR and having that transparency allows for people to bring up discussion with me so we can come out with solutions that benefits everyone

also, I appreciate your criticism of the ways I host meetings. I genuinely don’t like hosting meetings too often and that can sometimes pour out. I’m already trying to remedy that to the best of my ability.

Edited by Mitchell
  • Dumb 1

I'm personally fine with either candidates and I enjoy talking to you from time to time when matters come up. I don't really care about your prior history either as I think most people can shake that with effort and work. Though what I am concerned about is what Ratio mentioned above. 

19 hours ago, Ratio said:

Mitchell, I believe that you're competent. I believe that you have the potential to lead the GAR in a good direction, but I also believe that this wouldn't be good for you. As your friend, I can't knowingly support your Marshal app for the simple fact that your headspace is unstable. 

I'm giving my vote from a position of someone who gives a damn about you and the community. If you think I'm wrong or want to speak about it in detail, send me a DM.

I consider mental health an extremely important subject and from the sounds of it, it is being stated you're not in the best place to tackle this task. Obviously, I don't know you as well as Ratio might though so I'd like to hear from you first before I make any actual decision either way on the topic (whether DM or here).

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

49 minutes ago, CastleClone said:

I'm personally fine with either candidates and I enjoy talking to you from time to time when matters come up. I don't really care about your prior history either as I think most people can shake that with effort and work. Though what I am concerned about is what Ratio mentioned above. 

I consider mental health an extremely important subject and from the sounds of it, it is being stated you're not in the best place to tackle this task. Obviously, I don't know you as well as Ratio might though so I'd like to hear from you first before I make any actual decision either way on the topic (whether DM or here).

So I won’t be going into detail as this is a very private issue for me and was correlated to several things happening irl which tanked my mental state.

I sought help, and I’m doing significantly better. It’s a process, so there are ups and downs but I’m much more stable and confident in my ability to continue to provide to the community

I appreciate your concern, wish more people cared about this stuff.

• Dumb 1

+1 I wouldn’t say your mental state would be much of an issue cause I know you’re not brain dead and won’t go at shit headfirst unless youre actually forcing yourself to do this then I’d reconsider running and if not, good for you, even if you end up having to leave due to certain reasons it’s not like HC cannot pick up the slack for a bit cause if they can’t that’s kinda an issue, but regardless you know yourself better than everyone else so if you’re good with running than I would say go for it regardless if deku is going for another term

Edited by Piff
  • Dumb 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

So I won’t be going into detail as this is a very private issue for me and was correlated to several things happening irl which tanked my mental state.

I sought help, and I’m doing significantly better. It’s a process, so there are ups and downs but I’m much more stable and confident in my ability to continue to provide to the community

I appreciate your concern, wish more people cared about this stuff.

As long as you believe that you can keep your mental health in a good place while handling all the responsibilities, I'm willing to +1 this app. Though I would encourage you to take LOAs as necessary. It's a struggle and it isn't easy to just make these things go away.

• Dumb 1

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

• Management

+1

A lot of people bring up some valid concerns and I hope you do take them into consideration if you were to get the position.

I haven't seen much from you as Recon Reg but then again you aren't my RCMD so that makes sense. If anyone thinks your term was lackluster than they really don't know a whole  lot about the position of Regimental Commander because for the most part there is not much to do.

As for your application you bring up tons of valid topics and points but there are a few things I picked up in there that somewhat worry me. Unless I'm misunderstanding this it sounds like you almost want to kind of generalize all the battalions internal structures in a way. At least in your goals section that's what it kinda sounds like. I hope that's not the case however and that you don't plan to be a super hands on Marshal and start going into battalions and touching their stuff for the sake of changing it to your liking.

Good luck and please whether you get the position or not don't let the server affect your health. It's truly not worth it at the end of the day however your well being very much is.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

7 hours ago, Marvel said:

As for your application you bring up tons of valid topics and points but there are a few things I picked up in there that somewhat worry me. Unless I'm misunderstanding this it sounds like you almost want to kind of generalize all the battalions internal structures in a way. At least in your goals section that's what it kinda sounds like. I hope that's not the case however and that you don't plan to be a super hands on Marshal and start going into battalions and touching their stuff for the sake of changing it to your liking.

On 9/7/2021 at 12:20 PM, Mitchell said:

Each of these goals will be achieved with different methods for each battalion, as I firmly believe that the BCMDs should be the ones running the battalion and as long as they are doing their jobs and creating a fun environment, then I will be happy to leave them alone.

I don't want to standardize internal structures because I believe having unique qualities about the inner working of each battalion lends them to have something different to offer players besides just different models or lore characters to go for.

I believe you are talking about my effectient intel team section and possibly the fair promotion requirement statement as well. I don't have plans to standardize them but as long as these systems function properly then I won't try to force change where it doesn't need to happen. If something isn't causing issues changing it for the sake of change usually just causes more issues in my experience.

Hope this clarifies that for ya, if you got any questions feel free to shoot them my way.

• Winner 1

On 9/8/2021 at 7:57 AM, Gadget said:

-1 I agree with Gadget, 

• Dumb 7

I gotta add on real quick; while I did +1, I want to say that

"Fair and reasonable promotion requirements or merit systems (if they have them at all) "

This worries me. Our promotion systems are all very independent, and I believe that's a big plus to our system. Battalions can choose how they promote who they promote however they want. The second that someone dips into regulating these systems, I'm a bit worried they might go too far into the independence of the systems. Be careful.

• Agree 2

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

30 minutes ago, Mavelle said:

I gotta add on real quick; while I did +1, I want to say that

"Fair and reasonable promotion requirements or merit systems (if they have them at all) "

This worries me. Our promotion systems are all very independent, and I believe that's a big plus to our system. Battalions can choose how they promote who they promote however they want. The second that someone dips into regulating these systems, I'm a bit worried they might go too far into the independence of the systems. Be careful.

On 9/9/2021 at 10:08 AM, Mitchell said:

I don't want to standardize internal structures because I believe having unique qualities about the inner working of each battalion lends them to have something different to offer players besides just different models or lore characters to go for.

I believe you are talking about my effectient intel team section and possibly the fair promotion requirement statement as well. I don't have plans to standardize them but as long as these systems function properly then I won't try to force change where it doesn't need to happen. If something isn't causing issues changing it for the sake of change usually just causes more issues in my experience.

Hope this clarifies that for ya, if you got any questions feel free to shoot them my way.

We've had issues in the past where people have shot their battalions in the foot with stupid merit systems or requirements (ex: old 21st, CG, etc.) 
I want these to be regulated so that things don't go that far and as long as they stay within that thresh hold i won't be touching anything.

• Disagree 1
  • Informative 3

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

hi.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management