[ACCEPTED] CWRP-Ragen's Staff app

Ragen

RP Name: Ragen/ Niro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:211672794

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to join the staff team so that in the mornings and most of the other times when the server is low pop. I wish to help bring the pop up during the low hours so that the server doesn't have times where people are bored and their is something to do at all times. also I wish to help show what good events are and bring back the good old days of main server events to where people are interested in the story line. also to help when their are a lot of minges are on I can help mitigate the bad interactions from the rest of the server so that it doesn't effect the other players experience.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I grew up in a small town in the south where I play the trumpet in my band class joined my local fire department where I am a regular Fire fighter and currently studding for my state EMT exams now that I'm out of school I can focus a lot of my time on the server and with my work schedule I know that most days I am able to get on to be able to help the community

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: yes I was a former SA and a GM for this community in the past where i have done some good deployments that most people enjoyed and had fun taking part in and was known as a fun person that gave good enjoyment to everyone online

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: over 4k hours

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA