Mitchell - Temporal Anomaly

Mitchell

Name: Mitchell

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Event/Encounter Name: Temporal Anomaly

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Recon was sent to look into why a republic research facility went dark. Upon investigating they found the facility had been the victim of a temporal anomaly. As the situation deteriorated, the remaining survivors decided to detonate the nuke in order to destroy the facility.

KrMCdFv.png

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

loved it 10/10 SCP Numgies

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

9/10 I loved this event. The atmosphere was excellent, and the sound effects were on point.

Alpha-98 "Nate" | Alpha-77 "Fordo" | Commander Colt

spacer.png

8/10 

This ranking works really well for this event.  The story and concept was really nice and made a lot of us shit ourselves lol,  it was a really fun event.  Nonetheless it would've been a 9/10 but I remember seeing you set up props infront of one of the exits so that seemed a little unprepped, but the rest was a good use of scary noises thru the discord & the use of the fog/lighting addon

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

10/10
Literally 0 combat involved but it was an environmental story telling event.
The story was heavily driven and influenced by players actions and no matter what troopers did, it always seemed like it was meant to happen.

Edited by BigBoss
  • Winner 1

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png