[DENIED] CWRP - Cyan's Staff Reapplication

TheCyan

RP Name: Cyan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67176800

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Central Standard

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was moving out to college and decided that it was best for me to have less commitments while I was going into a new year.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): 
I want to rejoin the GM team and continue to put forth quality events/encounters for battalions. I really like slower paced, RP focused events with smaller groups and I want to continue that trend to create the best events possible. With the disbanding of the TR as half of staff, I believe that GM will benefit greatly and I want to be able to be a part of the rising GM team as it grows. In addition, both Senate and CG is missing active and diligent staff members so my SA position would benefit both those groups greatly.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):
While I went inactive the closer my move-out date went, I believe my time as SA was good. I received maybe 2 negative talks total (excluding the 4 weeks where my SteamID was listed incorrectly). My events recieved pretty good ratings and there was never a time where my events were under a 6-7 average rating. I will link some of my events below this post.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

• Dumb 1

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

Banned

Mass RDM’d with staff powers nty. 

r4ymo.gif

-1 bruh

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

lmao this aint it

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

I never had a problem with you, but from what I've seen and heard, you were pretty rude to me for just about no reason.  I'm not sure if your attitude or behavior has changed at all, but I don't think you're ready to be given staff powers again. 
🤨

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

1 hour ago, Sixta said:

Mass RDM’d with staff powers nty. 

1 hour ago, Guac said:

lmao this aint it

What I will say is that I wasn't staff at the time. It was a good meme at the end of my staff thing but literally during the over 10 months (10/26/2020 - 8/14/2021, consecutively)  as staff I never caused an issue. Think it's a little unfair for 1 thing to overrule 6 months of being a Senior Admin with 0 issues. I was never even AOSd when I was staff. My 2 talks were about inactivity and that was during finals/AP season. People do 1 dumb thing all the time and it really shouldn't count against them forever.

Edited by TheCyan
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

28 minutes ago, Stockings said:

I never had a problem with you, but from what I've seen and heard, you were pretty rude to me for just about no reason.  I'm not sure if your attitude or behavior has changed at all, but I don't think you're ready to be given staff powers again. 
🤨

The only time I have ever spoken to you was when I was Cabinet and you were Guild Lead. Otherwise mate I literally have nothing against you other than being a liaison (that's a meme btw). 

Forum Admin
36 minutes ago, TheCyan said:

What I will say is that I wasn't staff at the time. It was a good meme at the end of my staff thing but literally during the over 10 months (10/26/2020 - 8/14/2021, consecutively)  as staff I never caused an issue. Think it's a little unfair for 1 thing to overrule 6 months of being a Senior Admin with 0 issues. I was never even AOSd when I was staff. My 2 talks were about inactivity and that was during finals/AP season. People do 1 dumb thing all the time and it really shouldn't count against them forever.

The fashion in which you left I believe is more than just killing those 6 people or whatever it was. Lack of remorse and no genuine response to such issues within the staff app shows to me you don't care. You are a cool dude, but not every cool dude deserves staff powers.

Keeping my -1

Edited by Guac

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

6 minutes ago, Guac said:

The fashion in which you left I believe is more than just killing those 6 people or whatever it was. Lack of remorse and no genuine response to such issues within the staff app shows to me you don't care. You are a cool dude, but not every cool dude deserves staff powers.

Keeping my -1

Resigned from staff on July 28, left the server on August 14th.

Forum Admin
3 minutes ago, TheCyan said:

Resigned from staff on July 28, left the server on August 14th.

Point being? You maintained the rank of SA until the day you "left the server" cause no HA removed it, then after it was removed on that last day, you kept your toolgun and didn't respawn, then MRDM'd using it.

With the most utmost respect, I genuinely do not understand the point you are trying to make.

Edited by Guac
  • Informative 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

7 minutes ago, Guac said:

Point being? You maintained the rank of SA until the day you "left the server" cause no HA removed it, then after it was removed on that last day, you kept your toolgun and didn't respawn, then MRDM'd using it.

With the most utmost respect, I genuinely do not understand the point you are trying to make.

Point is that I really don't believe that, as I've said, this 1 issue outweighs the like 10 months that I was a staff member with 0 issues and like no AOSs. People do shit all the time and less things happen to them. It was a funny joke 1 time and shows 0 trend that I consistently abuse staff tools. I served the proper punishment for something like this and I feel that that's enough. Barring me from staff for 1 issue that I recieved a proper punishment's for is, in my opinion, incredibly unfair. If you want to continue in PMs Guac we can but I don't want a forums warning point for more replies tho.

7 minutes ago, TheCyan said:

Point is that I really don't believe that, as I've said, this 1 issue outweighs the like 10 months that I was a staff member with 0 issues and like no AOSs. People do shit all the time and less things happen to them. It was a funny joke 1 time and shows 0 trend that I consistently abuse staff tools. I served the proper punishment for something like this and I feel that that's enough. Barring me from staff for 1 issue that I recieved a proper punishment's for is, in my opinion, incredibly unfair. If you want to continue in PMs Guac we can but I don't want a forums warning point for more replies tho.

yeah but it shows an utter lack of any respect for the staff team or the powers it provides. You abused a power you weren't meant to have for "the lols"

I do not care if there isn't a trend, this is very very recent and I don't think anyone wants to let you do it again. Maybe next time don't MRDM for "the lols" and expect everyone to have forgotten. I would complain about your character but I think your actions speak louder than your personality & worth ethic ever could.

The fact people even had to bring it up shows you do not care about it happening and are unlikely to have learned anything from it.

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Forum Admin

Your fourm posts about your blacklists from multiple battalions, your fourm post about your removal from SOBDE, MRDMing before leaving the server, shows a pattern of behavior of someone who lacks maturity and who doesn't deserve the position as a staff member. While these things may be "funny jokes" and all, if it were me, I wouldn't expect to be trusted with the role of a staff member.

Sticking with my -1.

Edited by Guac

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Just saying this for everyone giving their input/opinion following this message. Let’s keep these to feedback/votes only please. Arguments, disagreements, or anything else can be discussed in private DMs. Obviously giving your reasoning behind your vote is important, but you can do so and leave everything else for private DMs unless it pertains to the application :peepoLove:

• Confused 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Banned
1 hour ago, TheCyan said:

This statement alone just reinforces the idea that you cannot be trusted. Even more of a -1 on my end. 

r4ymo.gif

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic