Atlex's GM Application

beaverraveparty

Name: Atlex
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:210774205
Current Staff Rank: SA
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 2875:25:48.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I honestly don't know why I haven't already tried for GM already but my original reason for going for staff and GH was to help with entertainment and just general be another helping hand to the community. Honestly, that hasn't changed one thing. I wish to improve the community with the best events I could push out there and hopefully, people can enjoy. I've got some big ideas for deployments and main server events that I just can't pass up and want to see what the community thinks. With that part being a big one, I also wish to help out new or returning GHs to understand how events work and what the best way to execute them is. Some people, myself included, were a little overwhelmed by the GH side of the server. It isn't a problem with training but being overwhelmed. I wish to help out GH and give them tips and ideas on how to form good events.  
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: None at the moment but I imagine that I as go one as GM, I will form more and more ideas on how to improve.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:
Deployment 1
Deployment 2

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Edited by Atlex

Current: Obi-Wan Kenobi (x2), Guardian Master (x2)
Ex: Rex, Tup, Kix, and Appo, Bultar Swan

spacer.png

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...