Dooku's plan

Name:Glizzy

Who helped (If applicable): Elijah, Ridge

Event/Encounter Name: Dooku's Plan 

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A Deathwatch Captain was firing on republic forces on Endor. When the jedi caught the Deathwatch and brought him back for interrogation. Told the jedi he could Dooku to base and he did and when Dooku freed the deathwatch he betrayed Dooku so he can get out alive and Dooku ended up escaping. 

KrMCdFv.png

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

So this just seemed like a standard shoot'em up. I came in halfway through but since I got here i have one HUGE complaint. Sith event jobs should not focus clones, doubly so on afk ones. Any event jobs job is not to RDM people. They are there to add context, story, and excitment to an event. Clones getting run down by a saber user with 50k health is not fun. Don't do it, when I have to give your event job a talking to in the middle of the event not to target clones and afk its bad. Make sure your event jobs have a sense of their priority in events so they can follow it. That alone would improve this event a lot. Thanks!

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 2
  • Optimistic 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

0/10, Stress Tested the server pretty much, 300 Ping average, 900 Ping Peaked. Server Ping was 197. Almost crashed the server, Kept on destroying my tac for no reason although I was breaking no rules with it, spawned way too many droids, kept moving the landers which kept getting people stuck, Event Jobs targeting clones as an excuse to rdm people event job had so much health, no story line, just a really really REALLY bad event, Using some really bad lies and excuses for your bad event, Im pretty sure as a GM you should know the rules for both yourself and the EJ's before you host an event... don't know what happened but you used to have semi decent events and now there just flat out bad | Net graph was off the roof | and you as a EJ targeting clones just seems like a dumb excuse to abuse whitelists and RDM

Just all around terrible event

Edit: Changing to 0/10

SS : 

https://ibb.co/0Yy26KT

https://ibb.co/rchVLfd

https://ibb.co/gjnnfhB

https://ibb.co/0JfKH2t

Edited by RepublicOfTea
Detail
Just now, Conrad said:

So this just seemed like a standard shoot'em up. But since I got here i have one HUGE complaint. Sith event jobs should not focus clones, doubly so on afk ones. Any event jobs job is not to RDM people. They are there to add context, story, and excitment to an event. Clones getting run down by a saber user with 50k health is not fun. Don't do it, when Iaw have to give your event job a talking to in the middle of the event not to target clones and afk its bad. Make sure your event jobs have a sense of their priority in events so they can follow it. That alone would improve this event a lot. Thanks!

2/10 Seemed like a sorry excuse RDM people. No thanks.

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

So this just seemed like a standard shoot'em up. I came in halfway through but since I got here i have one HUGE complaint. Sith event jobs should not focus clones, doubly so on afk ones. Any event jobs job is not to RDM people. They are there to add context, story, and excitement to an event. Clones getting run down by a saber user with 50k health is not fun. Don't do it, when I have to give your event job a talking to in the middle of the event not to target clones and afk its bad. Make sure your event jobs have a sense of their priority in events so they can follow it. That alone would improve this event a lot. Thanks!

The one you saw me kill he wasn't AFK I saw him run over there and I was actually aiming for the Jedi most of the time but clones did get in the way. Then every time I was getting close to the Jedi they were backing up and wasn't fighting me.
And P.S That was my first time playing as a Sith/Jedi so I didn't know to do lightsaber stuff or rules so my bad will not happen again

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

Forum Admin

Reminder, commenting on AARs is for constructive criticism or feedback on events. Not a place to call people out and argue.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums