Bacta-Jedi Deployment #2

Bacta

Name:Bacta

Who helped (If applicable):  Atlex |  | Maddoxx | Samue | Destruction | Sleepy | MAdara  | Aces

Event/Encounter Name:  Jedi Deployment #2

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): n/a 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):  Jedi actually roleplay as jedi in this event!

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Bacta
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Banned

joined for ten minutes, sparred Anakin and caused a massive invasion of Tatooine.. 7/10

r4ymo.gif

This event was interesting, I had a lot of time to just stand around and talk to people. This interaction was very fun and getting people punished for not acting like how they should was good. Personally a few too many jedi, cut it down by 3-4 and I think this could have been a bit more solid. Events like this with too many people can lead to people being bored, which I'm curious on how the padawan's/knight's felt on the scale of how much they got to interact with people. I'm obviously gonna get a lot more then anyone else because of my character and being the "leader" of the group, but I know a couple of the lower ranks probably got bored.

Story wise it was solid plan, with not enough side quests. You need to plan even more, and read the room of who you're deploying a bit better. Create more objects that are intractable, with text screens on what they're supposed to mean. Not every side quest needs to start by talking with people, and some should be able to get done without any person interaction. More potential threads, even ones that don't end up meaning anything or are just a quick 2 second thing (doubly so with the rep system) would have made it even better.

Speaking of the rep system, you failed on that. Didn't feel like it meant anything at any point or contributed to the store at all. Make it matter more or don't include it.

A high note was the gang war. It felt like a gang war, it was logical in how it started, looked good, and felt scary to be trapped in the city falling apart like this. Good job on that one.

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png