[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Super Staff Application

Super_

RP Name:Super/Buzz

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:431699113

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone:est

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be staff because i  want to be a bigger part of this great comunity and do more for it. i want to be part of the gm staff and make fun events for the community .theres alot of resions why i want to be staff but the main resion is becuase i want another thing to do on this server.I love this server alot and i want to help as much as i can .as a admin i want to make the server better any way i can. the server and its comunity really helped me threw a hard time and i just want to give back to it.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im 18 years old and im about to move out to my dorm . Im studing criminal justice police scinces/ pre law i hope i can stay as active as i currentily am but its college who can really say . I play video games to escape life and to just have a fun time hopfully staff will help this be more fun

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: no 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:302 hours

Grand Master Yoda I High command

Developer

+1 

+1 Super is an excellent person on the server and is a pleasure to work with in the 41st.  He's a great worker as well.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...