Silvy's 2nd attempt

Silvy

Name: Silvy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243070169

Current Staff Rank: A

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes.

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 926:06:10

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9/10. Still learning small stuff

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to join the Gamemaster team because I really like doing events but I also like helping with deployments. I really like to help with the Deployments but also make some for DU, Spec reg and the other battalions by myself. I really like being a GH but I wanna go higher and stretch it even further so I can become a Gamemaster and do more fun events/deployments. I want to spread my talent even bigger by hosting Deployments that people will like.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Not any big ones except that they should be more about hosting events/encounters on main than only host on Event server. A GH like me can host more than a GM because they just don't host events/encounters on the main server at all. I would suggest that people start doing events on main. It has gone a little longer now since i first checked but people are starting to do more main server events/encounters. (Improved alot more. But still not enough)

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:

Example 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GVvF9gsg7pgB-WHUTmeE-RVYl5zTK6OA3hgwKxZcrHg/edit

Example 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cmm-oTu5-JgnOiNsSvbpxZv0oLY2bNAyc8EIjKmk_Nw/edit

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Example 1: 

Example 2: 

Edited by Silvy
Forgot something

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

You do put in hard work and are a very active member of staff.

My one grip is you often get a little bored and sometimes mess around. Try and ensure you are being level headed and professional at all time. You goofing around can look bad for both yourself and the team as a whole.

Overall, I see great promise in you. Keep it up.

+1

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...