Vicodins resignation

Besides from being burnt out, college is calling my name. When I rejoined in March, I expected to minge and never come back but of course I stayed. With me staying I met some amazing people, and I'll never forget the memories I experienced with you all. As for goodbyes;

@Caidoon Thanks for the blood pact idea babes

@Spieler @Cox @Katy  @Mavelle @Col @Naffen @Bleach @GlizzyGlock0 @Donut @Pog @Bacta @Luther @Lyonaxis @Jovanovic @BlackBerry 

@Slak  @Rat @MaterWelon @Conrad @Eclipse

You all meant a lot to me, thank you for everything. 

Edited by Vicodin
  • Friendly 7
  • Pay Respect 2
Forum Admin

Just like Caidoon, too soon :( Stay in ts buddy

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Another one. I knew you were also planning to leave, and while I didn't know you as well as Caidoon it really sucks that you left just as we made that pass from joking enemies to genuine friends. 

You still owe me a halo reach campaign by the way. I'll fuckin dox you and show up at your house if that's what it takes. You're not gettin away from this one. 

• Friendly 1

Goodbye, everyone. 

1 minute ago, Jovanovic said:

Another one. I knew you were also planning to leave, and while I didn't know you as well as Caidoon it really sucks that you left just as we made that pass from joking enemies to genuine friends. 

You still owe me a halo reach campaign by the way. I'll fuckin dox you and show up at your house if that's what it takes. You're not gettin away from this one. 

I actually installed it last night so lets make a date

3 minutes ago, Conrad said:

MAN DID I just get forgotten, then added twice in one day to resignations. OOF.

Im sorry, I didnt mean to forget :( 

2 minutes ago, Hanz said:

Community lost its most handicapped member. I would make fun of you but I don't make fun of Autistic people. o7

Fuck you

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Another good soldier down. Has been a minute since we spoke but hope you the best and now your free from logging on daily. Enjoy it. Wish you the best with your future endeavors brother. 

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png