Caidoon's Goodbye

Name: Caidoon
Staff Rank: SA
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196735120
Goodbyes: Gonna keep it short and sweet, It was fun while it lasted, made a ton of friends and memories. Recently I've lost interest into the server and getting my license and a job soon, so I wont have time for the server.
Time for the @'s 
 @Eclipse @Vicodin @Spieler @Slak My actual best friends on this server, love you guys. I will stay in touch!

@Katy @Mavelle @Cox @Jovanovic  @Naffen @ConradVery cool people, loved talking to you guys!

Ill still be on TS every once and a while! Love you guys! 

Edited by Caidoon
conrad
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 13
  • Pay Respect 3
  • Optimistic 1
Forum Admin

that was sooner than expected :'(

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

This one actually really bites. 

I came back and connected with all my old friends, but you were one of the few people that I really got to know that I hadn't before. You are one of the most laid back and funny dudes that I met on the server and I actually couldn't wait to continue the Omega Storyline. Sucks about how that shook out. Hope you enjoyed my aegis events and my other ones I made for you, as I could tell you always enjoyed them.
Don't be a stranger. You'll always have a friend in Shockpoint, monkey. Thanks for being genuine.

• Friendly 2

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Cursed Emoji Cry Tantrum GIF - Cursed Emoji Cry Tantrum GIFs

o7 imma miss you a lot caidoon you was one of the first people I met in SOBDE and you welcomed me I may love caidoon slander but you a real one I love you no homo ofc stay in touch man dont go ghost 

Certified Giga Chad

Forum Admin

Love you buddy, gl irl

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Caidoon, every time I talked to you it felt like no time passed- and it would get to being 5am for the 9th time. I’m not afraid to say that I consider you an actual, true, good friend. You are one of the most approachable, fun, easygoing, and passionate people I know. Thank you for bein’ around. 

I can't unbold the text

This is one of my favorite songs and I have it in a doc where I've kept songs that remind of people next to their name. It's a really cozy, late night, emotional song, which my interactions with you were always.

Again, I can't unbold this shit i'm sorry

• Friendly 3

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Ever since that one time where you brought your friends to minge in DU, being the retard you are. Then having you shivering in your boots in a TS channel. To now calling you my e-brother. No matter the countless times we might've bonked heads in an argument you always came out as a brother. Will never forget the times that we had together within the server and continue to still have outside of it. Definitely the best person that I've met within my journey in and out of the community. Thank you for all those times.

No matter how many times you say "on" wrong. And have those most sincere out of pocket moments, its all fun and games until we play RL Craft with @Flytape and get to hear my true rage come out. Cya later bro.

(I was just listening to this song and its really good I love it so decided to put it in here)

xqcL <3

Edited by Slak
  • Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You know you were one of the realest mfs on the community when you get these kind of responses so quick. Seriously Caidoon, it genuinely sucks to see you leave. I really, really do hope we can stay in touch. Please for the love of god if you go to arma join of those units I sent you so I can still chill with you every now and then. 

It hit hard when you told me you were planning on resigning and it still hits hard now. This server has lost something without you. 

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Goodbye, everyone. 

Forum Admin
20 minutes ago, Caidoon said:

FUCK i knew i forgot someone, ill fix that

;(

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

No @

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

No.. not Prudii’s Assless chaps! Alright, for real though you were a very chill and hilarious dude. Sad to see you go, I feel like one after another every resignation gets harder than the last. o7 my guy, I hope to see you around and about still, you’re a fun person to be around

• Friendly 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

46 minutes ago, Deku said:

No.. not Prudii’s Assless chaps! Alright, for real though you were a very chill and hilarious dude. Sad to see you go, I feel like one after another every resignation gets harder than the last. o7 my guy, I hope to see you around and about still, you’re a fun person to be around

Harder than mine??

• Disagree 1

🌓🌙

• 2 weeks later...