Stix

Steam Name: Stix | Synr.gg

RP Name: Stix

RP Rank: BCMD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82818651

Regiment you are applying for: Recon Regimental

Experience:

501st
In 501st I achieved multiple positions multiple times under different Rex’s the highest I ever achieved was Commander Under Acorn and I served under Quill during his term as Rex and I performed as any commander would and I was TCC for a long time as well and I reformed most of the tryouts and revived TC from what State I was given it in.

104th
In 104th my time as Captain Dash-44 was brief but I helped Turbine at the time re-work all of the Wolfpack Trials and helped overall with the battalion and my time as Plo Koon I helped I believe Spartan at the time run the battalion as he gave he BCMD equivalency so I acted as a BCMD and assisted the 104th in basic things and helped improved the Jedi Program within the battalion.

SOBDE:
In SOBDE I started out by getting Foxtrot Tech a few times back when it was in the SOBDE regiment but I never really stuck around until I eventually got Atin and moved through the ranks until Turbine got BCMD Niner in which we helped most battalions across the server helping with inner battalion issues and sims across the server spreading a positive image of SOBDE then Turbine got removed from BCMD in which I stepped up to BCMD Niner but I burnt myself out in the end after a month and stepped down. Then I came back to SOBDE as Arligan Zey in which I helped SOBDE re-work their Jedi Trials and the addition of Grey RC Unnamed Jedi.

41st:

In 41st I came in right after my break from the community and tried out for Barriss and got it in which I was plunged into Wrens BCMD Term which had a very interesting moment in which I helped out as best as I could then I was with Cloud through all of his first term in which I helped change the Jedi programm and fix some documents and overall assist the battalion as best as I could and I made it to the rank of XO and during Clouds 2nd Term as Gree I achieved Luminara and still assisted with normal activities until I resigned.

Rancor:
I joined Rancor Under Mitchells term as Maze after I transferred from CG and I progressed my way through the ranks until I jumped up to Captain Fordo in which myself and Jerry attempted to help as best as possible to hold Rancor together as at the time myself and Jerry where the only Officers in the battalion so we juggled as much as we could while the battalions got a more stable officer core eventually I got Commander Colt and eventually Valiant in which I lead Alpha and moved up lots of people quickly through the ranks to help improve the officer core and stabilize it in which I believe I achieved with my current Officer Core.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:
I should become the regimental of Recon as I have shown dedication to the server and I believe I can fulfill the role as Recon Reg and both assist Rancor and 41st in bettering the battalions as a whole by helping improve seriousness within the regiment and overall activity I also want to try and bring both battalions together to improve the recon element of the recon regiment as I currently believe that recon on synergy is quite lack luster and basically removes the full purpose of a recon regiment if they don’t actually perform recon, one of my biggest issues at the time of being BCMD was that other units with in either spec or attack just took the use of recon regiment making using them obsolete so I want to try and utilize that element of the recon regiment better. I have also shown that I want to help improve the recon regiment I mean I was XO of 41st and BCMD of Rancor at one point in which I actively helped both battalions in any way I actually could at the time so I believe I have the drive to actually assist both battalions in anyway I can, I have spoken with both Shpack and Bird who will be taking over Rancor after I leave and I have discussed my interest in the position of recon reg and I have both of there support for the position so I believe I can fill the requirements that both leads of the Recon Battalions could set me.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:
Yes

Rancor: Rancor was a battalion of ARC and ARF troopers lead by Commanders Havoc,Colt and Blitz and Jedi General Shaak ti there was another Clone called Hammer who didn’t really have a known purpose and they were primarily stationed on Kamino and were there to replace but also assist the Cuy’val Dar in the training of clones and to help look for ARC troopers among the Clone Cadets

41st: 41st Elite Corps was a Corps underneath the 9th Assault Corps and they were well known for specializing in hostile terrain warfare, as well as alien recruitment and counter-insurgency expert, often operating in primitive and grueling conditions while forging alliances with indigenous populations this was done through the 41st BCMD Gree being an expert on alien species and customs and this is also how he attained his name as he was named after the Gree population. There were other notable members within the 41st like Jedi General Luminara Unduli and Jedi Commander Barriss Offee who led the Corps as their Jedi. The 41st also had a wide range of Sub Units underneath them such as Green Company,Improcco Company, Sarlacc Brigade, Ranger Platoon, Scout Battalion and a unit led by Depa Billaba and her padawan  Caleb Dume

Availability:
I’m doing GMT cause I’m British
Monday 9am-11pm GMT
Tuesday 9am-11pm GMT
Wednesday 9am-11pm GMT
Thursday 9am-11pm GMT
Friday 9am-2am GMT
Saturday 9am-2am GMT
Sunday 11am-9pm GMT

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:
501st
CMD
TCC
REGL
Echo/Fives/Jesse/Kix/Hardcase/Hawk/Appo/Dogma/Tup
Ahsoka Tano (Think I got up to MAJ)

104th

CPT
Dash-29(ARCL)
Plo Koon(BCMD)
41st
Luminara (XO)
Barriss Offee (XO)
GCL
SOBDE

Foxtrot Tech x2 (When it was in SOBDE)
Atin x2
Darman

Fi
Niner

Arligan Zey (MAJ)
Jedi

Master
Consular Lead
Guardian XO/Peacekeeper
Rancor
BCMD
Blitz/Colt/Havoc/Valiant/Fordo/Maze
Alpha Lead
REGL

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

By the end of my term I want to attempt to maintain stable numbers for both battalions which give the recon regiment a good presence on the server. I also want both battalions to work together effectively with each other and be able to effectively perform reconnaissance during deployments and even on the main server. I also want to help the subunits of both battalions feel more specialized as during my talk with both Bird and Shpack they both feel like parts of the sub units are lacking and could be improved upon but don’t know so I wish to help give them more of a purpose on server.

This is an addition with the permisson of Bird
 Bird wants to help Rancors Recon side of the battalion by attempting to add more then just ARC to Rancor as such Bird has expressed interest in adding an A "Sudo Sub Unit" Now I would need to explain this as bird wants Traumas Unit in short but realisticly Bird wants a small group of people who can operate as ARF troopers and we have both agreed ARC isn't meant for Recon so he wants Traumas Unit or something similar that can preform the function of a small recon unit that could assist in Rancor during deployments or events by preforming RP as a recon operative which Bird would believe is lacking from Rancor

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

Firstly I want to encourage a strong relationship within the regiment itself as currently I believe that 41st and Rancor can tolerate each other but if given the option which I attempted to help from my end of the equation while being BCMD of Rancor myself and Cloud couldn’t really manage to bridge the gap so I hope to be able to do so as Regimental and help both Rancor and 41st become battalions that work closely together. I would also attempt trainings between both battalions which doesn’t seem to work most of the time but it seems like people actually like doing them so I would attempt to conduct them regularly so it gives people something to do during dry periods on the server.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:
Yes

Edited by Stix
Added the section about Bird
  • Agree 2

+1

Man puts in the work

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

3 hours ago, Stix said:

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

So, I agree with Luther when he said it. Why didn't you do these things as Rancor BCMD? The recon based scenarios / the fixing of, at least, Rancor's subunit. These things could've been done as BCMD. So why become RCMD just to do that?

3 hours ago, Stix said:

I attempted to help from my end of the equation while being BCMD of Rancor myself and Cloud couldn’t really manage to bridge the gap

Actually curious on this one. Why couldn't you bridge the gap?

Overall it seems like you lack an actual plan with the regiment. I know at this point it's very hard to make a RCMD App stand out and say something different from the norm. However, this application is BCMD work. I state too, it seems you put most of your effort into the "Experience" and "Why Should you" questions. I would ask if you have more to your plan, so please indulge if you do.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

2 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

So, I agree with Luther when he said it. Why didn't you do these things as Rancor BCMD? The recon based scenarios / the fixing of, at least, Rancor's subunit. These things could've been done as BCMD. So why become RCMD just to do that?

I probably should have made it more clear but I attempted these things from my side as Rancor BCMD and many of the plans we have kept going from talking subjects too ideas too scraped the reason I am saying this is as a generalized idea of what I want from both battalions I mean I can say that most of my time spent with Alpha was spent trying to re-work designations which came out successfully but dried up a lot of time with Rancor as most of Alpha Leadership were occupied with attempting to deal with designations. I can also say that I spent most of my time as a Rancor BCMD trying to fix more public issues within the battalion these are things like ARC Trainings and my officer Core and I believe that I spent my time on these subjects well and Rancor has come out for the better just I neglected certain areas of Rancor during mt term but it was due to how important it actually was in the whole grand scheme of things.The recon based scenarios is from when I was having my talks with memebers of 41st and Rancor during my time as Rancor BCMD I can honestly say I neglected the Recon part of a Recon regiment which wasn't very good on my behalf but at the same time but Rancor also themselves didn't like preforming Recon but that tune has changed as of late and I have attempted to do more things on the side of Recon but everytime we touch a Recon Deployment we are sent off to attack something instead of doing our function which on server should be preforming Recon.

2 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

Actually curious on this one. Why couldn't you bridge the gap?

Overall it seems like you lack an actual plan with the regiment. I know at this point it's very hard to make a RCMD App stand out and say something different from the norm. However, this application is BCMD work. I state too, it seems you put most of your effort into the "Experience" and "Why Should you" questions. I would ask if you have more to your plan, so please indulge if you do.

The majority of plans I actually have for the Recon Regiment can't be disscussed in this app due to the Commanders telling me so there are Ideas I can quite easy explain in the application and I could possible explain them too you in private but the ideas I have spoke to relevant command about, they don't want it shared publicly yet if they declare that they don't care about it going publicly I could add it to the application but that would only be if they expressed that sharing them would be of no issues to them there are also so issues or ideas I might be unaware of on the side of 41st as during my talks with Shpack in my most recent one he had told me that he hasn't told his commanders yet so there might be issues or ideas they want to try from them that I haven't heard of and also when I spoke to Shpack it was quite brief due to the fact that he didn't have many ideas on what to do himself. And why couldn't I bridge the gap I don't quite honestly have an answer as too why from recent events and situations 41st and Rancor have been working fine I probably once again worded it wrong but I more then likley went to say that I want to continute relations I mean Rancor and 41st hang out often but then at certain times it would appear that we have been blocked out by certain officers which I won't name from doing things together but at this point in time Rancor and 41st have been doing the best it's ever been in a long time relationship wise

Edited by Stix
I missed out a response to one of Brooklyns questions
  • Informative 1

+1 This guy is a great leader and I believe he can prove that he will do a good job.

Former: 41st CaptainDelta-62 Scorch Null-05 Prudii Skirata CF-99 Echo CF-99 Crosshair 41st IC Tenn Alpha-98 Nate | Null-06 Kom'rk Skirata | CF-99 Crosshair

Current: RANCOR

+1 I've talked with him regarding several matters between our two battalions before and after either of us became BCMDs. He works well for Rancor and if he wants to expand his responsibilities to the recon reg as a whole then I think he can lively achieve it.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

hi.