[ACCEPTED] Kortnul's Staff Re-Application

Kortnul

RP Name: 41stEC MED CPL Kortnul

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92075356

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was going into college around the time I resigned, shortly after coming home I had to get a full time job since college didn't work out for me and soon everything just became to much for me and I had to not only resign from staff but also leave the entire server.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I loved working on staff, building creations for other people to use like bases for events, or FFA's during downtime. I also enjoyed helping people a lot since there has been countless times where no staff are on the server and someone needs help with something or needs something spawned and there's no one there to help them. Overall I liked being able to give people something to do in the early hours of the day or the midnight hours and would love to do it again.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went really well, I had very little troubles aside from one incident, but besides that I heard several times that I was doing a very good job, that people liked doing my FFA's and how I gave people something to do when there wasn't anything going on. I honestly don't think there was anything wrong that I did during my several months as staff, I suppose the only thing wrong that I would have done is ignore a ticket one or two times which I shouldn't have done. Besides that I think I performed my duties justly.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes sirr.

Additional Comments: Forgot to add that I plan on joining the Game Master and TR Program again.

Edited by Kortnul
Got promoted

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Kortul is a great guy. One of the many people I’ve had the pleasure of taking under my wing and helping grow as person. I’m glad you’re back my friend you did excellent last time I hope you stay around and we lots of fun together again +1

• Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...