[ACCEPTED] Elijah's Staff Re-Application Again

Elijah

RP Name: Elijah 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:205588558

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: HA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was heading IRL stuff, talking a little brake.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin because I want to help out the staff team again. I have at least 35 events saved up that I want to do. I love staff so much I can’t say away from it.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like it was great I was a gmo helping the game master program out. I love helping others and making sure the players is having fun. I miss helping the high staff.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I understand 

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA