[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Stroodle's Staff Re-App

Stroodle

RP Name: Stroodle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107633981

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: My life was getting pretty busy and I was lacking the drive to continue playing

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to be able to facilitate fun again for the people in my battalion and the rest of the server. Even before I re-joined the server I found myself booting up gmod just to build for imaginary events that probably won't ever happen. Now that I'm back on the server Ide like to try my hand at actually hosting some events.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel it went pretty well although I didn't get the chance to do much before I had to leave. But during that short time, I was staff I was enjoying myself. I loved being able to help people out and make sure that people were following the rules and having a good time.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA