Misfits 2nd GM appppp

Misfit

Name: Misfit
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:172194265
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: ye
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 21stKU Heavy Captain Misfit has played for 3643:06:41.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: ye ye
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: Being a GH is cool and all but i want to overall do more and not have to rely on others to carry me through the things that i have planned. As a NA i was doing solid event but i always needed someone to give me a jetpack and toolgun so i could spawn stuff if i wasnt personally in the event as a EJ. Also my motivation when i first joined was to make the server active again and seing that has happened over the course of my NA term to A my new motivation is to give the player what they want and if not get 10/10 rating just make 10/10 event so if not the players see, the higher ups see what i can do.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Loosen up on the health rules because i understand and agree with most but some like "Maximum HP/Armor for Lightsaber wielders: 2500 HP | 1000 Armor" or NPC health rules. I feel like those should be suggested to balance things out but not mandated to only be that high.
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:
[WIP] The Return 4: Mygeeto Chase
[Old WIP] After New Years Deployment (Batts Underterminded)

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for

the Darman Keller guy

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA