Void's Gamemaster Application

Void

Name: Void
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54134076
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server: 800 hours
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: Seven
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:

Creation of ideas is something that I love to spend time doing and furthermore it benefits the community. Being able to develop and create both a story and a character is a brilliant stepping stone as develops creative thinking and honestly, I enjoy it. Throughout my time as New Admin and being a Game Helper I've been able to take constructive criticism from my low marked events and improve on them, along-side that I'm beginning to feel comfortable in my abilities to create, adapt and overcome stressful situations which a Gamemaster must understand. I will continue to improve and create events of a high quality for the community and maintain a active presence as a member of the Gamemaster team to benefit the community. Finally, the Gamemaster team has been brilliant with a diverse amount of ideas along-side with the community and there ideas and I want to both assist and create those ideas for everyone to experience and enjoy. For me this is the next stepping-stone which I believe that I'm ready for and I am certain that I will not let the community down. I am able to have an active, maintain a high quality standard and overall create a professional environment which will be a huge asset to the team. 

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?:

The introduction of a form which is accessible for the High Command for every battalion, where they're able to create and potentially suggest ideas that would appeal to their battalion, this will help immensely with deployments and events devoted to key battalions. It will also create the potential for battalion with similar mindsets on ideas to combine and work together on a common goal. For me the battalion knows best on what they would like to see, even if a comment being surprise me. 

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vyAD23kQrNduZqQXMj60wnp2OJ5hX2defhm8WR2QD9g/edit

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for:

Edited by Voidio