[DENIED] team staff APPACTION

team

RP Name: TR CG HVY SSG Team

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:488104292

VIP (Y/N): yes 

Timezone:mountian time 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):i love to help with the server. i like to help others. i like to boss people around. i like to help the server. is because I would like to offer assistance to game masters, help moderate the community, and offer more things to do within my battalion and server. I feel that I would be a perfect fit for the staff team because I have some experience moderating a Garry's mod server, and I'm usually on during the downtimes of the server (Mornings and nights). Usually, when I'm on, the staff team is either AFK grinding credits or too busy to take calls. I feel that with the addition of adding me to the staff team. I would be able to help with the workload and offer my assistance to both the staff team and community. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): i love to roleplay and i lopve to make friends. i love to hang out with my family. i like to play on  my phone. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:400

Edited by team
name change
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 2
3 minutes ago, Tythus said:

Misspelled a couple of words.

Poor Grammar. 

i think if you made it all caps it would've convinced me along with the bold letters

+1 i dont think you need to write a whole essay for staff apps cause interview does all the work anyways, and no one seems to be against this due to behavior or other shit

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Disagree 2

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA