Suggestion: Giving Improcco the CR-2C

Stockings

Name: Stockings

RP Rank: Executive Officer

Suggestion: Giving the CR-2C to Improcco Company (From the Base Weapons pack of course)

Implementation:  Improcco Company is a small sub-battalion within the 41st Elite Corps.  They are specialized in Counter Insurgency operations & Combat Search and Rescue based on their lore.  The reason Improcco would like this weapon added to their kits, is due to the fact that many other Sub-battalions similar to Improcco Company utilize a Jet pack for the whole sub-unit. That being 2ndAC, Alpha ARC, & Wolfpack from what I believe.  Having a jetpack on every job for said sub-unit can be a major advantage for the unit. Improcco hopes the same can be done with this suggestion.  Improcco currently stands with the standard loadouts of each specialization.  Gett = 41stEC Officer loadout, Clanky/Nye = 41stEC Support loadout, Fi = 41stEC Medic loadout, & Tenn = 41stEC Heavy Loadout.

I believe that it is fair to open a suggestion for this to be potentially added as a weapon to the loadouts due to the fact that the only thing that  distinguishes the difference between Improcco and 41st are the models we currently use. 

Only logic behind choosing this weapon is that it can partially be considered a republic weapon, since it’s from Naboo.  Otherwise, from when the update initially released I tested the Base pack version of the CR-2C and it seemed to be relatively balanced or even under-powered depending the situation.

Lore: None, other than the CR-2C being a Naboo Security weapon.

Workshop Content if applicable: Requires Development

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following:

Add or Change: Add

Job: Improcco Company Gett

Slots: 1/1

Description: N/A

Model: N/A

Weapons: ADD CR-2C

Other: N/A

Job: Improcco Company Clanky

Job: Improcco Company Nye

Job: Improcco Company Tenn

Job: Improcco Company Fi

• Informative 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

A few things.

1. Your sentence kinda just cut short so I'm curious where it's going.

41 minutes ago, Stockings said:

Only logic behind choosing this weapon is that it can partially be considered a republic weapon, since it’s from Naboo.  Otherwise, from when the update initially released I tested the Base pack version of the CR-2C and it seemed to be relatively balanced or even under-powered depending t

2. I agree that sub-units should distinguish themselves, either by specialty weaponry and/or more focus on particular jobs. Unfortunately when it comes to weapons, there are some sub units that get favored more than others for things.

3. This is just a side note, but I've noticed a large increase in groups focusing on rescue/protection recently (104th/Dire - hostage/VIP rescue, Improcco - CSAR, CG/DS - VIP defense, Senate Commandos - VIP defense, BH - Guard Contracts), Even the gun you are suggesting was used particularly by Guards and Police.

• Dumb 2

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

Banned

Very good suggestion for Improcco. +1

• Dumb 1

r4ymo.gif

53 minutes ago, Taz said:

broke ass cant afford a 2mil permaweapon

I know this is a joke reply, but I don't want people to get the wrong message.  This would be the CR-2C, the weapon in the Base weapons pack.  Not the Permaweapons pack.  They have different stats.

18 minutes ago, Willyworm1 said:

1. Your sentence kinda just cut short so I'm curious where it's going.

Thanks for noticing, I've finished it up. Even after proof reading there was still a mistake.

18 minutes ago, Willyworm1 said:

3. This is just a side note, but I've noticed a large increase in groups focusing on rescue/protection recently (104th/Dire - hostage/VIP rescue, Improcco - CSAR, CG/DS - VIP defense, Senate Commandos - VIP defense, BH - Guard Contracts), Even the gun you are suggesting was used particularly by Guards and Police.

When it comes to Improcco Company, the lore built around them shows that while stationed on Coruscant they did conduct Counter-Insurgency operations while working with Delta and Omega Squad.  When it comes to the Search and Rescue work they conducted this on the Battle of Dinlo, where they arrived and extracted the Elite Corps. after being cut off behind enemy lines.  When it comes to the other groups, 104th does handle hostage negotiations, and  VIP rescue.  Improcco is more like retrieving a large group of people for extraction out of a hot-zone.  

I hope this helps you out in the understanding.  

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Stockings said:

When it comes to Improcco Company, the lore built around them shows that while stationed on Coruscant they did conduct Counter-Insurgency operations while working with Delta and Omega Squad.  When it comes to the Search and Rescue work they conducted this on the Battle of Dinlo, where they arrived and extracted the Elite Corps. after being cut off behind enemy lines.  When it comes to the other groups, 104th does handle hostage negotiations, and  VIP rescue.  Improcco is more like retrieving a large group of people for extraction out of a hot-zone.  

I get that, I just find it funny how the trend seems to be shifting towards security and rescue. Hopefully if this gets accepted, other sub-units can have more distinguishing features to set them apart from their main battalion.

+1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

Forum Admin

I'll keep it 100, your reasons for implementation are pretty weak. The subunits you mentioned all have jetpacks because they use them in lore (2ndAC having Parachutes but lag and shit). With that being said, I just can't wrap my head around the purpose or utility of a CR2C for you unit, especially with the whole "battalionization" push across the server.

Unless something shifts in that regard, -1.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Management
4 hours ago, Guac said:

especially with the whole "battalionization" push across the server.

I personally feel like we should try to go back to monk, erm,  I mean how it was with battalion "perks" and if we can't do that then if anything our best bet is for subunits to get said perks. I actually kinda prefer it

With the suggestion overall I feel like there could be a better weapon in my mind but if Improcco wants it and it's balanced then it doesn't bother me too much.

+1 What gun should I suggest for TC :thonk:

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

-1, why would they get special weapons over everyone else. Some sub units literally only have skins. This is a lot to get for only 1 group. unless the whole server starts to get these big boosts then I don't see why improcco should

You are for sure only doing this cause covid relief couldn't cover the 2 mil

it doesn't matter if they're different, you don't need another gun

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

9 minutes ago, Comics said:

You are for sure only doing this cause covid relief couldn't cover the 2 mil

7 hours ago, Stockings said:

I know this is a joke reply, but I don't want people to get the wrong message.  This would be the CR-2C, the weapon in the Base weapons pack.  Not the Permaweapons pack.  They have different stats.

• Funny 1

spacer.png

-1 this feels like a give us special gun so we’re special. No real reason behind why that gun. If it was something that fit for a specific reason like you’re all snipers so you get a sniper or something sure. But this is give us gun because we want gun, which isn’t bad but if we go that route every sub unit should get a special gun because gun to keep things fair. 

• Winner 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Founder
Founder

As a side note which would potentially change your suggestion. The CR-2C Is currently 300DPS(Which is the Event Job Tier), to make it fit in with the rest of the weaponry it would be dropped to 220DPS.

• Informative 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Retired Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.