[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Lucky's Staff Reapplication

Penguin

RP Name: 104th 1stLT Lucky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73412369

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had a lot of personal life stuff happening and did not have time to get on the server.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to rejoin the staff team to continue further helping the server. I continue to hear about ticket times taking too long. I also continue to hear about people needing help spawning stuff in and not always getting it. It also helps that I can be extremely happy. It will as well provide me the ability to rejoin the GM team and help them further like I did before.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It was bumpy at times but I feel as though it went really well overall. I was able to help with events and create events all the time as well as help with any tryouts that needed it. It also provides the ability to help the server and its members with taking tickets and everything else invovled again.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I do.

Edited by ItnLucky
  • Winner 1

The Clover Crew Leader

spacer.png

Forum Admin

Good to have you back!

+1

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

• 2 weeks later...