104th Dire Squad

Name: Brooklyn | Commander Wolffe

RP Rank: BCMD

Suggestion: Add a subunit to the 104th called "Dire Squad" (More info below)

Reason For Addition: So I want to make this very clear that I am not making this suggestion because 1/3 of the server's battalions have 2 Subunits. I have other reasons:
    - First off, 104th is a pretty stable battalion when it comes to internal work and intel capability. In fact, a majority of the 104th's documents have been around since 2019, with minor changes being made to them. In short, it is a very solid foundation. While yes, there are things to change and modify, there isn't a whole lot that needs to be done.
    - Secondly, I want to see something in 104th that doesn't souly focus on Negotiations or Tanks. I want to see a unit that focuses more on the Hostage Rescue, Foreign Internal Defense, and powerful presence 104th has. This unit is a collective group of individuals that does such things.
    - Lastly, I want to expand on our current foundation and bring something new into the 104th. While I intend to make 104th return to a golden age, I also want to leave something behind that future Wolffe's after me can nurture and help grow.

Implementation: Add a F4 Tab under 104th and Wolfpack called "Dire Squad" and put in the required Slots / Jobs / Kits.

Lore: Now hold on, each character HAS lore, but the Squad name is custom (Yes like Havoc Squad).

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development since the server is switching model bases.

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add The Following
Job: Dire Squad Wildfire
Slots: 1
Description: CT-1701 "Wildfire" was a clone trooper, one of millions cloned from the genetic template of the human bounty hunter Jango Fett. Like all clone troopers, Wildfire was created to be a soldier of the Galactic Republic, and therefore battled the droid forces of the Confederacy of Independent Systems as part of the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. He served with the 104th "Wolfpack" Battalion, a Republic Military unit led by CC-3636 Clone Commander "Wolffe."
Model: Require Development
Weapons: rw_sw_dual_dc17 | rw_sw_wristblaster_heavy_blue | rw_sw_dc15a_o | rw_sw_dc15s | rw_sw_westarm5 | chaingun_servius | comlink_swep
Other: The Lead of the squad. / 600 Credits pay / Specialization: ARC

Job: Dire Squad Spitter
Description: In 22 BBY, Spitter was deployed to the planet of Khorm with the 104th Battalion, alongside 44th Special Operations Division under the leadership of Jedi Generals Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, and Tauht. On the planet, while Koon and Fisto, accompanied by the Devil Dogs, embarked to destroy a Separatist weather station, Spitter remained with Tauht, Commander Wolffe, Corporal Comet, and Major Kendal Ozzel at the Republic outpost. However, Sith apprentice Asajj Ventress ambushed the outpost and in the process killed Tauht. Seeing their best hope fall to Ventress, and having the realization that he may be killed himself, Ozzel surrendered himself and his surviving troopers, including Spitter.
Weapons: rw_sw_dc15a_o | rw_sw_dc15s | weapon_bactakit | comlink_swep | darky_syringe
Other: The Medic of the squad. / 450 Credits pay / Specialization: Medic

Job: Dire Squad Sprint
Description: This ARF trooper was placed under the orders of Wolffe on Aleena. He along with several other clone troopers helped prepare safety precautions on Aleena due to a prevalence of violent quakes.
Weapons: rw_sw_dc15a_o | rw_sw_dc15s | rw_sw_dc15x | rw_sw_rps6 | comlink_swep
Other: The ARF Trooper of the squad. / 450 Credits pay / Specialization: ARF

Change The Following
Job:
"Wolfpack Tracer" to "Dire Squad Tracer"
Description: "Tracer" was the nickname of a BTL-B Y-wing starfighter clone trooper pilot who served in the Republic Navy's Hunter Squadron during the Clone Wars. Around 22 BBY, Hunter Squadron was assigned to destroy the Banking Clan shipyards at Gwori. After a team of Jedi was smuggled to Gwori in order to obtain the exact coordinates of the shipyards, Jedi Generals Plo Koon and Saesee Tiin briefed Hunter Squadron on the upcoming mission. After successfully passing the enemy blockade, Tiin ordered Tracer and Hunter Squadron to destroy the shipyards. However, the squadron's bombs were insufficient to destroy all of the enemy vessels in the shipyards, and Koon ordered them to target the construction supports instead. En route, the Y-wing bombers were attacked by Vulture droids, and Tracer, serving as gunner on fellow clone pilot Warthog's fighter, managed to destroy several droids but was hit by a laser bolt in the chest. The squadron proceeded to destroy the shipyards and, after the destruction, jumped to hyperspace and retreated from their victory at Gwori. However, Tracer died from his wound shortly before the jump.
Model: models/player/gideon/104th/104th_tracer/104th_tracer.mdl (Just using this as reference since the new models aren't available)
Weapons: rw_sw_dc17 | rw_sw_dc15a_o | rw_sw_dc15s | rw_sw_dp23 | comlink_swep | weapon_hacktab | alydus_fusioncutter | Armor Drop | Hacktools
Other: Move "Wolfpack Tracer" to "Dire Squad Tracer" / The Pilot/Support Trooper of the squad. / 450 Credits pay / Specialization: Pilot/Support

Edited by Brooklyn
Thank you stockings

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Management

+1

It's a solid idea and I think it could genuinely flourish in the 104th. Similar ideas with Havoc Squad, Improcco Company, the new TC changes have proven fruitful for their specific battalions. This would also put 104th at the 20 job limit and gives them a second subunit like a lot of other battalions are at right now.

Good luck with the suggestion! Can't really see a reason to -1 and I'm not finna be petty either. Hope it pans out for y'all

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1. I was gonna try and suggest a squad for 104th and was gonna do the same with Breakout squad instead but Dire Squad sounds better

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

+1, Less as a Marshal Commander, and more as an Ex-Wolffe, I must say that I believe 104th could flourish with this done. Now I will be realistic with you Brooklyn, we both know how long this’ll probably take to get implemented if it is accepted… but either way I genuinely believe this is a good idea, WITH troopers that actually already have lore. (Only “custom lore” is the name)

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

7 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

I want to see a unit that focuses more on the Hostage Rescue, Insurgency, and powerful presence 104th has.

My question about this, is this supposed to be "Counter-Insurgency"?  I simply ask because that falls under Improcco Company's position on the server, rather than 41st's & GC's Reconnaissance. 

• Agree 2
  • Dumb 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

1 hour ago, Stockings said:

My question about this, is this supposed to be "Counter-Insurgency"?  I simply ask because that falls under Improcco Company's position on the server, rather than 41st's & GC's Reconnaissance. 

I couldn’t find a better word at the time, but what I mean, (and I’ll update it shortly) is focusing on Foreign Internal Defense. Which is something you see 104th do on the Planet, Aleen.

• Informative 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

19 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Hey @Brooklyn can you link anything lore related to these guys as far as wiki pages/pictures. I'd like to see some of the source material for them. Because if theirs anything this server doesnt need, is another havoc squad.

Wildfire

Spitter

Tracer

ARF Trooper (This guy is in the show) Sprint (Is what I am naming the ARF Trooper)

• Informative 1

5 hours ago, Deku said:

+1, Less as a Marshal Commander, and more as an Ex-Wolffe, I must say that I believe 104th could flourish with this done. Now I will be realistic with you Brooklyn, we both know how long this’ll probably take to get implemented if it is accepted… but either way I genuinely believe this is a good idea, WITH troopers that actually already have lore. (Only “custom lore” is the name)

+1 to tiered but this 

Certified Giga Chad

+1 I don't see why not. Adds a little bit more to help people distinguish themselves in their bat, gives more lore positions for people who might want them, it's a relatively small and modestly outfitted squad, and the characters themselves seem pretty cool.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

• 4 weeks later...

+1 not worried about any insurgency stuff because I've never seen an event for 41st that tackles that concept. I personally believe in battalion specialization and that 104th doing both hostage and mech would be way too much for one battalion but honestly, theres no point in arguing. Id rather see a hostage rescue group on the server, then not have one at all since battalionization is never going away.
 :pepeLaugh:

spacer.png

It's a cool idea but idk why 104th needs more sub-units than it has. Wolfpack is already cool enough and yall are one of the only people to have jetpacks and do aerial shit on the server. Tbh, while I remember the episode and material these people and this group just sound like "104th, but cooler", similar to Improcco and Ghost Company (to a certain degree). Not gonna -1 (as if that matters) but tbh just doesn't feel like this is really that needed. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dumb 1

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

1 hour ago, TheCyan said:

It's a cool idea but idk why 104th needs more sub-units than it has. Wolfpack is already cool enough and yall are one of the only people to have jetpacks and do aerial shit on the server. Tbh, while I remember the episode and material these people and this group just sound like "104th, but cooler", similar to Improcco and Ghost Company (to a certain degree). Not gonna -1 (as if that matters) but tbh just doesn't feel like this is really that needed. 

Never understood the "we already have cool stuff, so why add more" mindset. It would only be a positive!

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

• 4 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to DEVELOPMENT PHASE.
(Suggestions that are being coded, set-up & tested on the development server to see if they fit the server and are without major conflicts)

• Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to PREPARATION PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been tested and are ready to be pushed for the next Server Update)

• Winner 1
  • 6 months later...
Banned

This suggestion has been IMPLEMENTED.
(Suggestions that have been implemented into the server)