Hanz's Probably not final resignation

Welp... It has come to this

After a little over a year on the server, school, football, a social life, and my family has gotten too much for me at the moment to balance with Synergy. I say this is probably not my final resignation because I will likely come back either once my football season or my school year is up. I can't believe how many friends I had made and how much fun I have had on a stupid clone wars rp server I originally joined to be a minge on. I might pull a cox and be back in a few weeks or I'll stay gone. Idk what else to say but here are a few farewells

@Conrad I probably wouldn't be here for more than a few weeks if it weren't for you. Thanks for all the memories

@Pog You wouldn't be here without Conrad either

@Deku I will still call you on Discord with my camera on ;). Also what race are you?

@CoxShut up no one likes you

@TazShut up no one likes you

@Paladin_ Thanks for your time as Wolffe and letting me in a position that I probably barely deserved

@Brooklyn Furries are cringe. Thanks for taking over after my power play. Don't ruin 104th, you got this

@Jovanovic I almost thought about not @ ing you bc you would be like "nO @ WaAaAaA" but Don't let Brooklyn continue his power play and get you removed

@Dinaric I hope Piff can find a cure for your radicalism eventually. I am really sorry for your radicalism. We could really use it in Kabul right now.

@Craigary Fortnite

@Rizzo Thanks for your time with me in TC. When you get your PC back lets play some RL

I probably forgot a lot of people and if I didn't @ you I am sorry.

• Friendly 7

🌓🌙

fuck bro. WHY. Stick around when you can alright?

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

14 minutes ago, Clutch said:

Hate it when you and Piff drop shot me and Hanz on BO2 so annoying dude

Stfu you legit prone in the bus actually cut the mushroom growing off your chair and sell them get yo money up

Certified Giga Chad

Damn man. Good luck in your future endeavours o7

• Friendly 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

My first friend on the server. Our time in TC was unforgettable. You made it far man, always knew you would.

Let’s definitely play some car ball when I get a new rig.

o7

Edited by Rizzo
  • Friendly 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Bad Batch Hunter