The Listening Post - Mavelle

Mavelle

10/10.
I rarely ever give a 9, much less a 10, but this...this event hit different. The atmosphere, the music, the setting, story, everything. I felt some terror and dire in there. And loved the RP and story. I was bloody terrified even for some parts of it.

Bravo, Mavelle, Bravo!

*Clap Clap Clap*

• Friendly 1

10/10 I haven't been this genuinely frightened from an event in so long. Your voice acting was genuinely amazing, the effects were literally perfect. I absolutely loved the amount of consoles and the interaction with power cells. The only thing I could see improving with that is potentially having a system to show that consoles were already hacked, like a textscreen, since there were so many. No TS was perfect for this event. I wish there were less people, but I completely understand you had no control over that. Amazing job with the event, please keep up the voice-acting heavy ones like this up!

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

Mavelle :D 

I very much enjoyed playing this event. I think there was a little bit of confusion in terms of where to go at points however I am not sure if that is just due to us being defective. I really loved the plot development with the interlude voice clips and stuff. I really enjoyed the spawning and world building with the consoles and the different type of enemies you used. The bodies and small text narrations, the attention to detail, beautiful. I think the only issue I had was the difficulty. I wasn't quite sure at to the consequences of my actions, or what was available to be interacted roleplay wise. By this, I mean I wasn't entirely sure how much of the items could be or were supposed to be developed through the intended main storyline rp vs developed/interacted with passive RP wise. It just felt a little awkward self governing roleplay boundaries. The GM duties were attended to amazingly, the spawning made sense and worked well with the map. Extremely well done for the plot and it's development. It was a very enjoyable event, I had a lot of fun.

9/10 

• Winner 1

spacer.png
love 212th <3 og sith gaymer