* 41st Improcco Company

* 41st Regimental Lead

* 41st Alien Translation Lead

Experience Outside Of The 41st:
* New Admin - Veteran Admin

* Game Helper - Game Master Officer

* Jedi Padawan - Jedi Knight

My Experience In-Depth:
During my time in the 41st, I made my way through the ranks up to commander, achieved jet trooper lead, support lead, and shortly after, regimental lead. I’ve been selected for various lore positions within the 41st such as Cooker of the Green Company, and Improcco Company Clanky. Throughout my time as jet trooper and support lead, I had created a solid foundation for both regiments to ensure new troopers would have a professional experience. In addition, I focused on maintaining the expected standards for any trooper throughout each regiment. As regimental lead, I chose many appropriate individuals that were capable of maintaining the standards of their regiments, upholding their communicative values, and expanding their specializations. Adding on to my experience as regimental lead, The option to try out for a basic regiment was removed to expand the use of the regiment's abilities. This change was implemented to allow people to focus on bettering their regiment, rather than working to get inside the regiment. Altogether this change has boosted the activity of each regiment, motivated people to help their regiment improve, and expand their specialization within the battalion. Roughly a month into becoming regimental lead, I had picked up alien translation lead for a short while, bringing back a constant source of training being hosted from the 41st troopers. As Alien Translation Lead, I had shown many troopers within the battalion how to instruct others on the topic, such as how to host the training, who can host them, and how to properly log people on the roster. Closing up on my alien translation leadership, I finished stabilizing the amount of alien translation training after the recent wipe.
Upon joining green company, I was accepted into an officer spot within the subunit in order to assist with expanding tryouts, as well as balancing the amount of troopers within the green company compared to the elite corps. During this time, I was also accepted for the lore position of green company cooker. As Cooker, I had assisted with setting a more professional standard for the green company to uphold compared to the elite corps. This change made the green company more sought after, as well as looked up to for their professionalism. After assisting the green company, I had applied for the long-awaited Improcco company position “Clanky.”
As Clanky, I had assisted with the stabilization and additions to the company upon its arrival. Additions like the roleplay standards that heavily differentiate the members of the company compared to the green company and elite corps. The roleplay standards consisted of a professional attitude for each lore position, as well as focusing on the counterinsurgency tasks that the company and the elite corps had accomplished in lore. Making a difference between the elite corps and the Improcco company consisted of a difference in counterinsurgency tasks, such as the elite corps focusing on helping civilians and other innocents to protect themselves, while the Improcco company were focused on stopping the threats. Another aspect that I had added alongside stockings, was Improcco Company Jedi. Any Jedi that was Padawan and above was able to join the company, which expanded its communication and activity. Breaking away from my 41st experience, I had applied for admin and focused on the game master side of staff. Throughout my time as a staff member, I have focused on many reconnaissance events to get the 41st and especially green company, to learn how to properly perform a reconnaissance mission. Recently in staff I have continued my focus on the game master team and plan to continue this in order to keep the reconnaissance battalions out on the field and working together to boost relations and roleplay. As of now, I am currently working on adding more counterinsurgency themed events to the 41st Elite Corps and the Improcco Company to allow them to experience their lore objectives as a trooper.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I should become a battalion commander for the 41st in order to accomplish the following additions to the battalion, as well as to increase the professionalism within the battalion.

Reworking Documents: As of now, many documents in the 41st haven’t been updated for multiple BCMD terms, and although they still function as intended, documents still have false information, outdated passwords, and a lot of unnecessary information within other documents. By the end of my term, the 41st documents will be up to date, and free of any unnecessary information.

Reconnaissance: During my time in the battalion, the 41st have never had a steady way of teaching new people to perform standard reconnaissance. To fix the lack of reconnaissance training, Green Company and other officers within the 41st will be instructed to host passive reconnaissance training for the 41st troopers that are new and old within the battalion. By the end of my term, the 41st will be able to be told to perform a basic reconnaissance mission, and accomplish the mission alongside Rancor.

Gameplay Motivation: Being a reconnaissance battalion, the 41st should be known for patrol and garrison sessions throughout the planet. By the end of my term, sergeants and officers should be able to take initiative upon the sight of their troopers boredom. To fix the lack of occasional action and roleplay, sergeants and officers will create patrols and passive roleplay with the help of staff members. Increasing the 41st’s amount of passive action on base gives the game master team a chance to provide entertainment during the patrols and garrison sessions around anaxes and other planets.

Respect: For a while now, the 41st have been working on improving their status on the server, to give off a less mingy attitude. I plan to raise the battalion's standards while keeping the same type of relaxed atmosphere the battalion has always given off. At the end of my term, the 41st should be seen as a respectable battalion that is friendly, and easy for others to work alongside them. Another thing that requires more respect is the character Gree. The character Gree should be seen as someone that can provide assistance to anyone, as well as set an example of how a 41st trooper should act.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability:
Monday - Friday | 2:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Saturday - Sunday | 10:00am - 11:00pm PST
My availability during the weekdays may change when classes begin, such as getting on later in the day around 4:00pm - 12:00am PST.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 8 Months.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: By the end of my term, the 41st should be more respected and professional during uptime and events. The 41st will be instructed to perform recon missions alongside Rancor and not struggle to fulfill the objective. In addition, Documents and training in the 41st will be refined to remove unnecessary information. This refinement will provide an easy guide to train troopers on topics such as barc speeders and alien translation. Most of all, the 41st will take initiative and get troopers to go on frequent patrols, giving the GH/GM team a chance to provide passive entertainment.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: I understand.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

+1, Shpack..... You've come to me a lot about issues and the best ways to deal with them. Yes, some of them are grueling and make you feel guilty, but that is the pleasure of being a leader. I have no doubts that you couldn't combat this role, plus, you have a lot of people that will help you, some of us are ancient while some newer but experienced. Go get em'. Just remember to be active, do not push people away, and make time for yourself. This game is not worth your life. Do not burn yourself out.

Edited by Buzz
  • Friendly 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1 great commander has been at it at a while and I think it's time for a step up.

• Friendly 1

Former: 41st CaptainDelta-62 Scorch Null-05 Prudii Skirata CF-99 Echo CF-99 Crosshair 41st IC Tenn Alpha-98 Nate | Null-06 Kom'rk Skirata

Current: Crosshair

+1 NGL, Shpack your an outstanding member of the community and always striving to do more, you have helped out countless members of the community (including me) and your probably the easiest person to talk to, you would ROCK as a BCMD *slaps on gold star sticker*

• Friendly 1

Whataburger

Why is my reputation so low?

+1  Now despite the fact that I fucking love Shpack, I've talked to him countless times and I know that the only thing Shpack wants is to better the 41st and to improve they're status on this server. I know how much it means to him and I know he will succeed. ++++1

Love you Shpack

• Friendly 1

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody

+1 I figure this will be the best move for your bat. You tend to handle yourself maturely and interact well with others from what I have seen. I feel like leaving 41st leadership to you is a good choice.

• Friendly 1

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

+1 yup

• Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 welp. Can't be any worse than my term

• Pay Respect 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management