[ACCEPTED] Digbert's Staff Application

Digbert

P Name: 332nd CSO-1911 CSM Digbert

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:154289759

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I’m applying for the admin role mainly to maintain entertainment and keep the server staffed at late hours for the people like me that stay up on Synergy till the next morning. I think most people on the server are familiar with me and I love being a help to those that put in the time to keep their battalions full and active. I want to use that familiarity to provide support and guidance for new players and make the veteran’s lives easier. I also tend to get super absorbed in the creative process and log hundreds of hours in games just building and customizing terrain to create scenarios I would be excited to take part in myself. I’m super interested in Dupe building and providing a fresh experience for players that perhaps feel worn out with the everyday events and those that wouldn’t have stayed long enough to have experienced one themselves. I want to give back to and grow this community so that those who love star wars and our family here, both the retired and the soon to be, look at what they’ve done here with pride. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I love Star Wars RP and I love sharing those experiences with people, even if they didn’t find their way into the server intending to do so. I’ve managed to turn quite a few obvious minges into dedicated and valuable soldiers in my battalion, watching them evolve into players that are so passionate they’re willing to take steps for the betterment of our community that I’m not even sure I would have taken. I care deeply about the people of Synergy and I want to better our understanding so I can take care of them the way they’ve taken care of me this past month.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have no prior staff experience on Gmod

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 340+

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA