Its Been a Good Run

I'm gonna be honest I'm tired, I've been apart of this community for 3 years now and I'm burned out and don't have the drive to continue anymore. I'm moving on in life, when I first came to this community I was a deeply depressed 15 year old who was in the process of losing his mother, that hid everything with a veil of cynical remarks and extremely edgy black humor. Now, I'm 17 and heading off to college to make something of myself, and not to regress to what I was 2 years ago. This server brought me some of my closest friends and taught me lessons in life I wouldn't expect but no good thing can last forever in this world. Some of you may know me for my actions 2 years ago or for my actions in the past year and a half, and still through everything I've done I'm at least glad to know that people remember me in game for me and not my characters I have played, although it has and will lead to me most likely never really getting recognition for my performance as a leader in said positions, but at least I know in my heart I did well in them and had fun from Wrath to now finally Gree. As much as i wish to continue as Gree I neither have the drive nor time to be on the server in game and giving the 41st my support, and I can not hold a position I took up to save the battalion from the hole it was in 6 months ago. I'm not great with goodbyes and I most likely will stay in contact with some of you, but its best to say goodbye in case of disconnection between people or the worst happens to someone.

@Tinoviousyou scottish fucker, we started here 2 years ago, now approaching 3 and funnily enough leaving together, you have helped so much from family tragedies to just being a friend everyday thank you my friend

@Loopy NewbyHaven't talked to you in a while but i still consider you a friend

@Tripolihmu you ingrate 

@BaronYou deserved commander and don't tell yourself you didnt, you have been a great friend and a great commander, you have done more than most in this community and are a constant voice of reason

@Stockingsyou were the best XO and I wouldn't have been able to make it this far without you, thank you for everything 

@ShpackGree will hopefully be yours next, run the battalion how you like but don't abandon everything we have spent the last 6 months building, learn from my successes and mistakes to do better than me, but if you ever need help in the future I will come and help you and the 41st

@Sixtayou were a great commander and XO and always stuck to your guns and helped me see faults in my decisions and always helped with getting things done

@StixI did not forget your @ at all, you were the best jedi general ive ever worked with and a great friend that helped me through a lot of the thought Ines of my term

@Donobased Redpilled and a true gamer. 

@Brooklyn Both times I have promoted you to XO, you fucked me you filthy shitter, but anyway stay in contact and do well with 104th

@Satanyou are a filthy degenerate and a great friend, dont ever mix up your hard drives

@KillernullXiao you are retarded but you are a good leader but you put yourself down too much do well as Faie I believe in you

@Crimsonim sorry I almost got you cancelled a while back

@Mitchellhmu when your in florida

@Bleachthank you my fellow zero two appreciater

@EggI never tried to make myself the next you, but I hope I did well enough to be able to be seen as a good gree and not just your replacement and that you finally have enjoyed retirement from this server

@Dragon you have helped me from staff to leading over the past 2 years, you have always shot straight and shown that the server should be about having fun

@Squaresadly I dont think Colonel Dingles will ever become Commander Dingles, please press F

@JadI haven't actually had a real conversation with you in 2 years but back then it was nice to talk to you

@Forseenupside down whopper haha 

Per Audacia Ad Astra

btw ill still be in TS

Edited by justuscloud5
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 3
  • Friendly 7
  • Pay Respect 5
Forum Admin

fat o7 Cloud. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Good luck with College, my brother. It was a good run and a pleasure to be under you in a battalion instead of a faction! You did great, and you’ve always got someone to vent too if ya need anything. 

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

• Management

You are one of the biggest goobers I have ever met in this community and you did a real bang up job as Gree. Enjoy the break however long it is and I'll see ya on the flip side.

:peeposalute:

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Developer

Stream ZenZan | Listen to See You Space Cowboy playlist online for free on  SoundCloud

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Well this isn't cash money.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Always a great guy, you followed the Gree train of being a bit of a memer. I hope you success and if you need any help with college or those big life decessions let me know, i've done it recently So i might be able to steer you in the right direction! Good luck!

spacer.pngspacer.png

Wow that was pretty hard to read, thank you for feeling comfortable enough to share some of the experiences you've had while playing with us.

I hope to see you on both the TS and Server again Cloud. Its been a blast playing with you on and off these last 3 years.  Your leadership of the 41st, despite how others view it, has been extremely fun and competent. Thank you for being yet another great commander of the battalion!

Love,

Mod'rata

not-bad-not-bad-kid.gif

Kept a seat warm by the fire for you. 

For you may be a thrall, but I shall blow the horns for your entrance into Valhalla. You tried your best and I wish you luck in life and everything you strive to achieve in your coming future. I am glad you were able to push through all the issues in game and in your life and come out a better and stronger person. You forged your own path and became a well respected member of the community and did your best with the 41st. Good luck out there in the big bad world and I wish you the best.

Thanks for everything,

-Egg

Edited by Egg
  • Friendly 1

“nO @??”

all seriousness, this one hit home for me. Really Is sad to see you go, I hope once and awhile you’ll pop into my channel just to talk. Best of luck on college my man, go be something great. o7

P.S: the worse part about this is I’ll have no new Cloud quotes for my “Quote Board of Retards” :PepeHands:

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Jeez. Another one bites the dust. Farewell man

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

o7 Brotha it was nice seeing you back again, goodluck in college.

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

o7 You’re a great guy and you’ll do great things in life. Thanks for being a good friend to me and the 501st.

Edited by Rizzo

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Bad Batch Hunter

On 8/16/2021 at 3:58 AM, justuscloud5 said:

I'm gonna be honest I'm tired, I've been apart of this community for 3 years now and I'm burned out and don't have the drive to continue anymore. I'm moving on in life, when I first came to this community I was a deeply depressed 15 year old who was in the process of losing his mother, that hid everything with a veil of cynical remarks and extremely edgy black humor. Now, I'm 17 and heading off to college to make something of myself, and not to regress to what I was 2 years ago. This server brought me some of my closest friends and taught me lessons in life I wouldn't expect but no good thing can last forever in this world. Some of you may know me for my actions 2 years ago or for my actions in the past year and a half, and still through everything I've done I'm at least glad to know that people remember me in game for me and not my characters I have played, although it has and will lead to me most likely never really getting recognition for my performance as a leader in said positions, but at least I know in my heart I did well in them and had fun from Wrath to now finally Gree. As much as i wish to continue as Gree I neither have the drive nor time to be on the server in game and giving the 41st my support, and I can not hold a position I took up to save the battalion from the hole it was in 6 months ago. I'm not great with goodbyes and I most likely will stay in contact with some of you, but its best to say goodbye in case of disconnection between people or the worst happens to someone.

@Tinoviousyou scottish fucker, we started here 2 years ago, now approaching 3 and funnily enough leaving together, you have helped so much from family tragedies to just being a friend everyday thank you my friend

@Loopy NewbyHaven't talked to you in a while but i still consider you a friend

@Tripolihmu you ingrate 

@BaronYou deserved commander and don't tell yourself you didnt, you have been a great friend and a great commander, you have done more than most in this community and are a constant voice of reason

@Stockingsyou were the best XO and I wouldn't have been able to make it this far without you, thank you for everything 

@ShpackGree will hopefully be yours next, run the battalion how you like but don't abandon everything we have spent the last 6 months building, learn from my successes and mistakes to do better than me, but if you ever need help in the future I will come and help you and the 41st

@Sixtayou were a great commander and XO and always stuck to your guns and helped me see faults in my decisions and always helped with getting things done

@StixI did not forget your @ at all, you were the best jedi general ive ever worked with and a great friend that helped me through a lot of the thought Ines of my term

@Donobased Redpilled and a true gamer. 

@Brooklyn Both times I have promoted you to XO, you fucked me you filthy shitter, but anyway stay in contact and do well with 104th

@Satanyou are a filthy degenerate and a great friend, dont ever mix up your hard drives

@KillernullXiao you are retarded but you are a good leader but you put yourself down too much do well as Faie I believe in you

@Crimsonim sorry I almost got you cancelled a while back

@Mitchellhmu when your in florida

@Bleachthank you my fellow zero two appreciater

@EggI never tried to make myself the next you, but I hope I did well enough to be able to be seen as a good gree and not just your replacement and that you finally have enjoyed retirement from this server

@Dragon you have helped me from staff to leading over the past 2 years, you have always shot straight and shown that the server should be about having fun

@Squaresadly I dont think Colonel Dingles will ever become Commander Dingles, please press F

@JadI haven't actually had a real conversation with you in 2 years but back then it was nice to talk to you

@Forseenupside down whopper haha 

Per Audacia Ad Astra

btw ill still be in TS

you monkey