See y’all later!

I’m not going to pretend like I’m someone beloved in the community, so I’ll keep it super short and bitter.

1. Synergy is a really dope community, filled with an incredibly diverse about of people. From kids to trolls, babies to legends. I’m glad to have been a part of this community and even achieve a lot of my goals (Senior Admin, Gamemaster, High Command). Over the past 2-ish years I feel like I’ve just grown out of this community and it’s taken up a lot of my time. Glad to have been a part, and glad to finally be leaving. 

2. I’ve made a lot of friends and made a lot of…uh…people thag kick me from discord’s for making a joke. I’m glad to have made these friends as they’ve given me a really diverse group of people to play games with, talk about life, and ignore on TeamSpeak because they spam me (@A-a-ron). Shoutout to the New world, GTA, and MC crews. 

3. I also have an apology to make. This is sincere and NOT a meme.

I will make a few @s though.

@Jovanovic  @Logic  @Nick 

Yall were the best to work with in Jedi and I thoroughly enjoy all of you.

@Deku @Brace

Being HC with the both of you was an absolute fucking riot. Deku I meme with you and talk with you often and you’re a total Chad. Brace you and me talk a lot of shit and have ourselves a good laugh most of the time. As a thank you to me, I give you permission to send me pics of your girls toes. 

@Cox  @Caidoon @Shake

Out of all my SOBDE memories, you guys bring up the fondest memories above all. Absolutely a riot to spend time, bullshit, and talk with y’all.

Of course my heart goes out the most to the people I spent time with in SOBDE.

@OneClick @Dennis @Maddoxx  @taco (wherever he may be)

I look back on my time in DU both with a good laugh and a hard cringe. Regardless I don’t regret the time at all and I’m glad I got to gather experience with y’all before I went off. 

@Red_Panda @Gears @Thunder

Honestly an amazing Delta Squad and I would give the world to go back to us. Really glad I was able to be y’all’s Fixer and the experience will forever be immortalized into my brain (Nice shot Thunder ;) )

General shoutouts to BH Leadership, Foxtrot under Jake & Shockpoint, 21st when Qal was around, and 327th under Willy. Good times too.

Final shoutout to @Tehyen  @Darren @Branzdor

You 3 are absolute dogshit at Civ 6 I will absolutely waffle stomp you with Religion. 

Edited by TheCyan
  • Friendly 4
  • Dumb 2

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

2 hours ago, TheCyan said:

Honestly an amazing Delta Squad and I would give the world to go back to us. Really glad I was able to be y’all’s Fixer and the experience will forever be immortalized into my brain (Nice shot Thunder ;) )

spacer.png

See ya in another life, Four-Oh.

• Pay Respect 1

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png

F

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

2 hours ago, Taz said:

Better stay in TS tho you are funny as fuck

I’m in my dorm now so the funny stuff will be dialed down but I still play GTA and stuff with people, so for sure man. 

Plus you’re the king of memes, anything for you.

• Winner 1

ok. No @ fuck you. Thought we could play New World but guess not

• Funny 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

2 hours ago, Eclipse said:

FUCK U

Bro what was my good memory with you?

KIDDING. Honestly you’ve been such a constant awesome I never thought of you as anything but amazing. From playing MC to being an active and dedicated Null, you were an awesome dude too <3.

2 hours ago, Jovanovic said:

<3 

Join logic's discord so i can still ignore it while pretending that we're in touch

I’ve been in it the whole time ;)

1 hour ago, Piff said:

Most cringe SOBDE reg confirmed

Worst Tech confirmed, bozo.

1 hour ago, Caidoon said:

o7 You could be a dickhead sometimes but you were cool and fun to play games with. I wont forget me kicking your ass in civ.

Bro you’re trash at Civ Pirates don’t even @ me. And if you ever want to play Naruto Roblox again hmu idiot. 

Forum Admin

Cya later 

• Optimistic 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

:peeposalute:

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• 2 weeks later...