Jova's GM App

Jovanovic

Name: Jovanovic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79667671

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1975:04:51

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to be able to fully support the server with high quality events, more easily making fuller, more fun and engaging events rather than quick one-and-done encounters which are more low effort and not as good for the community.  I also want to be able to try my hand at running event server deployments, helping either less appreciated units like senate and naval or deploying regiments on the weekends every now and then. Deploying senate especially I would feel is rather interesting, and something I uniquely will be able to help with. 

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: Count battalion trainings and other sims as logged staff work, even if it doesn't necessarily count as GM work. Not sure if this'd be a staff suggestion in general, but I've held a dozen trainings for different battalions, and it's slightly demotivating to know that none of it will ever be logged. Some trainings can even better be described as a one battalion encounter, to be honest. Acknowledging that these trainings can be worth a good amount of entertainment and value would go a good way towards getting people more consistently entertained on the server. 

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:
Operation Internicionem

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Edited by Jovanovic
  • Winner 3

Goodbye, everyone.