CWRP-Mexico GM Application

SEXICO

Name: Mexico

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:444862476

Current Staff Rank: Senior Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Of course

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 475h

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: of course
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I would like to join the game master program because I love hosting events, my passion in this server is to give the community fun and interesting events, i hate bland shoot shoot events. Whenever I host an event its always very immersive and either has cool lore characters ( Master phuck lee, commando droid 4269, republic hero dom toretto). If there is no lore characters Then the narrative and actions/path of the event will be different and special. Althought some of my events will not all be 10/10 the one things they share is that they are all special and easily differentiated. I want to put even more love into events by becoming a GM, I can only get better from here.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: No you are great

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:The False Emperor - Google Docs

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

my first ever event

my last event before bacta convinced me to stay

spacer.png

Certified G

+1 Mexico seems to be an extremely dedicated person to what he does on the server.  Whether it is 41st or Game Master stuff.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!